Favorite Brand of Jeans?

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
The benefit of living in Sydney - I pick up all my stuff at designer warehouse sales. I'm a pretty standard size though, so I really have to scrap to find a pair to fit.
smiles.gif

that's right, they're both australian brands, aren't they? you guys are SO lucky, they're usually upwards of $260-300 USD here...although i can't complain, the sample and warehouse sales we get in los angeles are usually pretty good, you just need to go pirate/ninja style and kill people to get the good sizes and colors, lol.

melissa

I love seven jeans and they fit me perfect. BTW, i'm not super skinny nor am i super tall.

The standard inseam is pretty long (like 34"), but if you buy them from a major department store, most of them offer free alterations. Since you are looking for low rise, bootcut, dark wash jeans, I suggest you look into Seven's bootcut in NYD wash. I believe thats their most popular wash and they come in stretch and non-stretch.

LatinaRose

like most designer pants, designer jeans are sold in a long length that you can have tailored to fit you perfectly.

my faves are citizens, sevens, and paige. i also have a few pairs of bebe jeans that are really cute. i just got my first pair of true religions and they fit pretty well, just shorter than other designer jeans.

i've found citizens, sevens, hudson, paige, and juicy jeans in $50-100 price range at nordstrom rack and neiman's last call.

x-bebe

Seven for all Mankind and Blue Cult are my favorites

But I own the most Guess (it's more affordable! and still looks good with lots of styles)

user26

I like Wet Seal Jeans. The longs have a 35 inch inseam and they're $20 bucks. Can't beat that. Sometimes they're out of 3/4 longs though so that can be a pain...

Mar

my favorite brand is moto, they fit the best out of all the jeans I've ever had. I really want to geta pair of tsubi jeans though!

ralenth

I'm in love with Express' X2 jeans. I wish they would make them an inch shorter, but I guess we can't have everything we want.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsukai
just be sure to try them on, unless you're 5'8" and skinny! the sevens i tried on were WAY too long, and some of the styles didn't fit me in the butt.. don't waste your money!
smiles.gif

me too! i'm a size twelve (right now, ugh) and the size ran small in my opinion and they were super long. like wearing 4 inch heals with them and they would still be too long!
oh well.

Trax

I love Lucky Brand jeans, the Sweet N Low and Lil Maggie styles. I'm also a huge fan of American Eagle Outfitters , Seven for All Mankind, and sometimes Abercrombie and Fitch.

Trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
me too! i'm a size twelve (right now, ugh) and the size ran small in my opinion and they were super long. like wearing 4 inch heals with them and they would still be too long!
oh well.

I'm a size 12 too and my Seven's don't fit me right now
ssad.gif
I've only worn them once to dinner too. But hopefully I'll be losing 15-20 pounds soon so they'll fit me again!
smiles.gif
And yes, the sizes do run a lil small IMO, because their 12's (don't know what number that is... 32 or 34??) don't fit me.

holliedavis

I'm 5'2" and a size 0/1, and I LOVE LUcky Jeans. I have some serious hips and booty for my small frame, and Lucky's Dream jean and Lil' Maggie jean hug my curves and also sit low enough that the waist band doesn't rub my prominent hip bones. PERFECT!

liquidsirenhoney

i have the best luck with gap jeans, i tihnk i have too much hip and ass for a lot of the other jeans and for whatever reason i can ussually find a pair of gap jeans that fit me well.

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsirenhoney
i have the best luck with gap jeans, i tihnk i have too much hip and ass for a lot of the other jeans and for whatever reason i can ussually find a pair of gap jeans that fit me well.

I've got the hip and ass alright, but I don't have enough leg for the GAP jeans. Boo.

Wattage

I died the day I found Seven's and COH jeans. As someone who IS tall, I jumped for joy! Trying to fit into normal people jeans my whole life has been an absolute mess. Because I have been told so many times - I REALLY DO know the flood is OVER
greengrin.gif

So to all you out there whining about having jeans that are too long, I have no sympathy! LOL - it's a heck of a lot easier to make'em shorter than it is to make'em longer!

I am thinking I want to try R&R jeans but I am scared! They are more expensive than Sevens & COH!! I am a die-hard... what can I say. A tall die-hard that is
winks.gif