Favorite Brand of Jeans?

litlaur

Lucky Brand and Diesel.

I love Diesels because I have a pretty small frame, and they tend to run small, so I can usually find something that fits. I want to save up and get more
greengrin.gif
I only have one pair, but everytime I'm at a store that carries them, I try some on because I love them so much. Yeah, I'm a dork.

Lucky Brand because they fit my waist and hips perfectly, and their short inseam is 29", and they're also not too pricy for me.

janelle811

my absolute best pair of jeans ever was from american eagle, but they no longer make the same ones any more (they have them w/o stretch, and in a darker color, but that's not how I like them).

sevens are good too, as some other people have said.

I work in a department store, and a lot of people like DKNY jeans, I have never tried on any myself though, but a lot of them are bootcut, and in a darker color.

so_siqqq

I love DKNY jeans. Their Skinny Jean is my basic jean and they're not that pricey. Most of their jeans are $60 and come in boot cut styles.

Diesel Jeans though are my favorite. They fit really well and they too mostly have bootcut and skinny jeans (I HATE flare jeans). It's sooo bad having a Diesel store in Boston.

browneyedbaby

So glad you posted this I'm tall too and am sick of wearing flats with my jeans! Gonna have to give these a try!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
I died the day I found Seven's and COH jeans. As someone who IS tall, I jumped for joy! Trying to fit into normal people jeans my whole life has been an absolute mess. Because I have been told so many times - I REALLY DO know the flood is OVER
greengrin.gif

So to all you out there whining about having jeans that are too long, I have no sympathy! LOL - it's a heck of a lot easier to make'em shorter than it is to make'em longer!

I am thinking I want to try R&R jeans but I am scared! They are more expensive than Sevens & COH!! I am a die-hard... what can I say. A tall die-hard that is
winks.gif

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
60 bucks for a pair of jeans is more than I'll pay.
smiles.gif

me too
greengrin.gif
that's MAC $$$
rofl.gif

I actually am one of the few ppl who like old navy jeans, the low waist stretch bootleg, they're like perfect for me, & if i utterly destroy them (jeans only last me about 6months) it was only like $35 max, usually I only buy on sale cuz i'm cheap8)

my other favorites are JCrew jeans (& their khakis/trousers too), but it's so hard to find them on sale in my size, except at the outlets & i only get to go like once a year, so i take extra care w/ those & do all the fancy schmancy wash inside out, line dry (to avoid ruining the elastic in the stretch fabrics), etc

I wanted a pair of the Victoria Beckham Rock & Republic jeans, but the price tag is about equal to my living stipend from one of my last contracts
icon_eek.gif
so I passed....

mitziedoll

My favorite are my True Religion stretch dark denim joeys. I spend way too much on makeup so I only have three pairs of high end jeans. My Seven's are ok and my Citizens flatter my backside but are not as cute as my TR's. My fave lower end jeans are by Jimmy Z. I only know of one Jimmy Z store in So Cal and Im fortunate to live right by it. They make the best jeans for my frame (Tall, hips and waist almost same measurement, flat butt).

FireLily0

My favorite jeans are True Religions - I am a complete fiend and own 13 pairs. I should probably get them insured considering they have cost me a pretty penny. I also wear Paige, Citizens, and Diesels... along with some Abercrombie when I do not want to ruin my expensive denim
smiles.gif
MAC and True Religions are my addictions.

juniperstar

Frankie B seems to fit me the best, although they're a bit long (but that can easily be changed). Too expensive though =(

Catgut

I love SFAM especially the Dojo - I think it's one of the most flattering jeans I've ever worn and it's easily dressed up or down
smiles.gif

asraicat

I was waiting for someone to mention blue cult- they are so soft & worn in feeling, but not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bebe
Seven for all Mankind and Blue Cult are my favorites

But I own the most Guess (it's more affordable! and still looks good with lots of styles)

hyperRealGurl

Also Lucky Brand Jeans, Sweetheart jeans from Wet Seal, Wet Seal Ultra low rise jeans, True Religion, YMI, Seven7, man theres to many to name, these are few of the ones i love.... mostly love brands that fit my butt and hips porperly

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
lucky jeans!

I've NEVER managed to find a pair of those that fit right...