First Rockocco pics !!

tinagrzela

Hi lovelies!!!

I found some pics of Rockocco and a description of everything in the collection, which is releasing in September.

Rockocco1.jpg

Rockocco.jpg

Lipstick
Overdone Sheer black plum (lustre)
Modern Pompadour Intense clean yellow-red (amplified)

Lipglass

Elaborate Soft low karat gold with pearl (frost)
Pure Vanity Clean bright blue-red (cream)

Pigment
Blue Brown Deep brown with frosted green/blue reflection
Fairylite Very pale ivory shimmer with opalescent pearl
Ruby Red Deep magenta with red and yellow pearl and purple/blue reflection

Fluidline
Ostentatious Deep chocolate with blue and green pearl
Brassy Metallic brass
Rich Ground Reddened coco with frort
Macroviolet Deep smoked violet with red pearl

Cream Colour Base

Premeditated Vivid bright rose red (cream)

Iridescent Pressed Powder
Star Peachy golden with pink and yellow pearl

Nail Lacquer
Rougemarie Sexy red-blue
Bubbly Beige Neutral Tan

Brush
209 Brush Eye Liner
242 Brush Shader

Here's the link!!

Booyahkasha

I think you'll actually CRY when you try the red lipglass...it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.....I was QUITE disappointed with the red pigment however....it's like basically the exact same thing as Ruby Red. We were all a little bummed about that. But that LIPGLASS. UUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH it's beautiful.

Shavwi

oooh! I LOVE the promo pic
smiles.gif
and I wasn't interested in this collection at ALL before I saw that pic! lol I need to get a better job now!

VeronikaJ

Rockocco actually releases on August 24, 2006-in North America that is. Same day as Untamed-odd I know

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyahkasha
I think you'll actually CRY when you try the red lipglass...it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.....I was QUITE disappointed with the red pigment however....it's like basically the exact same thing as Ruby Red. We were all a little bummed about that. But that LIPGLASS. UUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH it's beautiful.

it lists on the link as ruby red and not 'accent red' or whatever it was. *shrug*
I may get them just to add to my collection but I'm not giddy over them.
I REALLY wanna see that lipglass though.

SMMY

Yup, saving my pennies for the Untamed collection instead. Red just isn't my cup of tea.

mellimello

Well nothing from this collection really grabs my attention so I guess I'll be passing.. which is good news for my wallet.

Ella_

Oh no. I ADORE reds. And i need to save money for my trips to Japan and Thailand!!!

I need a second job
lol.gif

Ksstavros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyahkasha

I am just so happy to see a true red lipglass!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

ilovexnerdsx

fortunately, the only thing i think i need is the pink pigment..and maybe the one below it. looks like im gonna begging mom for money
smiles.gif

sarzio

Have there been any pictures of the iridescent pressed powder released? As far as I know it is limited edition and I am very interested in it.... Btw am I correct in assuming that "true reds" or blue toned reds are better for people with fairer skins as opposed to orangey reds?

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarzio
Have there been any pictures of the iridescent pressed powder released? As far as I know it is limited edition and I am very interested in it.... Btw am I correct in assuming that "true reds" or blue toned reds are better for people with fairer skins as opposed to orangey reds?

I think that cool skin tones can generally wear blue based reds. Warm skin tones usually look better in orange based reds. But it's not a rule; its more of a guideline.
winks.gif

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarzio

Well I found this pic of a Star IPP in a MAC photo gallery, it's looks pretty close to the description but nothing very special though.

http://www.legacycollection.org/mac/..._star.jpg.html

Shimmer

I'm so lame, that says blue brown and ruby red, but the two in the pic don't (to me at least) look like those colors. :/

We'll see.
smiles.gif