First Rockocco pics !!

glittergoddess27

The thing that bothers me about the red piggie is that is says deep magenta with red etc,.. means I will probably pass on it,.. I really only am interested in the IPP and the red lipglass.

dollbabybex

oh im upset... i thought the ccb was a really bright red cream blush
ssad.gif

user79

I LOVE RED!!! It is so perfect with my green eyes. I think I'll def be grabbing that red lipglass. I love red lips on me but sometimes lipstick can be too heavy so this is a great alternative. And it looks like a red that is NOT tinged with pink, which is exactly what I want. Thanks for posting this!

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellimello
Well nothing from this collection really grabs my attention so I guess I'll be passing.. which is good news for my wallet.

I'll say this now and end up with the lippies and probably the CCB as well...

I want those earings!!! wowza!

inlucesco

I'm looking forward to the Ostentatious fluidline, and I hope the red lipglass/lipstick looks good on me.
greengrin.gif

Makeupluvr

Hi Lady_MAC!
wavey.gif

PBI, but you know that CCB is a permanent color that is available right now right?

Also, who is the woman in your picture? I'm sure I should know but I can't tell if it is someone famous or not. She is GORGEOUS! Is it you?
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
I SO want that CCB.

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupluvr
Hi Lady_MAC!
wavey.gif

PBI, but you know that CCB is a permanent color that is available right now right?

Also, who is the woman in your picture? I'm sure I should know but I can't tell if it is someone famous or not. She is GORGEOUS! Is it you?
winks.gif

I thought it was a new color cream blush???

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupluvr
Hi Lady_MAC!
wavey.gif

winks.gif

Thanks for the info! I had no idea.

That's actually Yaya from Top Model, she was runnerup to Eva. Wish it were me though,
lol.gif
eyelove.gif

MAC_Whore

Nice! I have everything already with the exception of the lipglasses, Ostentatious fluidline and the lipsticks (those will be b2m), so hey, just saved some money! I LOVE RED LIPS! I will def be picking those up.
SEXXXAY!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
ya.. im not big on reds, so... im out...

I'm out too... I think after my Technacolor purchase, it might be a good time to start my no buy!
smiles.gif

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
Thanks for the info! I had no idea.

That's actually Yaya from Top Model, she was runnerup to Eva. Wish it were me though,
lol.gif
eyelove.gif

Ya Ya? Are you sure? That's an awful lot of body paint to put on her to achieve that look....It looks more like Amanda to me than Ya Ya...

Sophia84

I'm sooo getting the IPP I love the light peachy shade that it hasn't be any in the regular line!!

The Fairylite pigment is an already excisted piggie?? Repromote? Or it was LE and now they'll rerelease it?