First Rockocco pics !!

pixi

sooooooo excited

awesome, i want the lipsticks, the reddish pigment, star powder, red lipglass...mmm!

gummybug

Finally, a lipglass without megashimmer! And red, too! I might have to get one or three if it doesn't turn fuschia on me.

stillsoawesome

Ooo! I love reds! Unfortunatly my skintone doesnt go with the blue reds so maybe I'll be passing on the lipglass... which is probably for the better because I really want these fluidlines: Ostentatious, Brassy and esp. Macroviolet! The lipsticks sound interesting too..

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst_beauty
Ya Ya? Are you sure? That's an awful lot of body paint to put on her to achieve that look....It looks more like Amanda to me than Ya Ya...

Huh? My picture was a black girl.. I think you were looking at someone elses picture :confused:

ep08-1.jpg

Amethyst_beauty

I just went back and re-read the posts...somehow I thought that the person asking about the model in the pic was referring to the model in the Rockocco postcard. (I think the model on the Rockocco postcard looks like Amanda from the same season Eva/Yaya were on....)

Sorry about my confusion...
hmm.gif

wildesigns

Ah, poop! I thought there was going to be a new Pigment called Accent Red? I see it's Ruby Red though. :confused: I was really looking forward to a new one.

I'll definitely wait for swatches to come out to decide if it's worth it. I'm kind of disappointed they're re-releasing some of the pigments. Oh well.

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famousblackpen
I will post some swatches so you ladies can see

YES! YES! YES!!! Please do!!

plkitten13

nothing about this collection really appeals to me, with the exception of that red lipglass.

does anyone else think that promo pic is really ugly?

zombie_candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plkitten13
nothing about this collection really appeals to me, with the exception of that red lipglass.

does anyone else think that promo pic is really ugly?

hmmmm....now that i think about it, the way her red e/s and cheek color is put on just looks like it's red lipstick smeared on lol

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
Huh? My picture was a black girl.. I think you were looking at someone elses picture :confused:

ep08-1.jpg

I love this picture! It looks like Tyra, Is it a MAC ad?