First Rockocco pics !!

captainlulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
I love this picture! It looks like Tyra, Is it a MAC ad?

No, its from America's Next Top Model

ExquisiteImages

Here's the actual picture of the Pure Vanity lipglass:

macpurevanitylipglass.jpg

midgetfury74

ok i just love the way that looks in the tube, even if it doesnt look good on me its just so pretty i wouldnt mind looking at in the bottle.LOL, sucha weirdo.

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
ok i just love the way that looks in the tube, even if it doesnt look good on me its just so pretty i wouldnt mind looking at in the bottle.LOL, sucha weirdo.

I felt the same way haha.

Sabrunka

Wouldn't the Russian Red lipglass already be... A red lipglass? Or what, I dont understand lol. Some of you are saying FINALLY a new true red.. But isnt Russian Red also a true red?

Hauddi77

Red lipglass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can NOT wait for the Pure Vanity lipglass, I think imma pee my pants!
cheerleader.gif

divaster

I posted this in the swatch area as well... I usually don't wear reds, but a red l/g I thought would be a good start! For me it's much easier to wear than red lipstick.

So here it is:
purevanity2.JPG

cno64

But I LOVE "Ruby Red" pigment, and I'm glad to have the chance to get more!
Funny, how at first they were calling it "Accent Red," but it was pretty obvious that it was "Ruby Red" all over again.
I'm glad to see it, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
Wouldn't the Russian Red lipglass already be... A red lipglass? Or what, I dont understand lol. Some of you are saying FINALLY a new true red.. But isnt Russian Red also a true red?

Russian Red is a lipstick.
winks.gif

mrstucker

Russian Red

Yup...Russian Red is a lipstick, and also available in lipglass formulation. However, Russian Red is a blue-ish red, whereas the new upcoming lipglass looks a lot more orangey red, IMO.

I love orangey reds, so I'm definitely going to pick up 2 or 3 of these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantedsushi
Russian Red is a lipstick.
winks.gif

Huh. How bout that. The new one is also described as blue-red so I guess now I'm just as confused as you. If it makes a difference, Pure Vanity is listed as a cream. What was Russian Red?

mrstucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantedsushi
Huh. How bout that. The new one is also described as blue-red so I guess now I'm just as confused as you. If it makes a difference, Pure Vanity is listed as a cream. What was Russian Red?

RUssian Red is described as 'intense bluish red', and is Matte.

ette

All I want is Ostentacious, if it's not too similar to Graphic Brown...has anyone seen it?