How much did Specktra Spend during the MAC Sale? How much is your wallet hurting?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Winter sale like this past January,
thud.gif

ok, Casa, I admit I was a little sensitive and it is that time of month, TMI. I really don't get upset about most things, especially on here. Sorry about your loss and don't stop being funny on here.

Keep posting you guys,

What will be the the total amount $12,000, hmm.

lol...Thats like my husband...if he sees me come in with a lot of shopping bags...He looks at the calender before he asks me any questions about what or how much I spent...If it's that time of the month he will wait until the next week to ask me ....because he knows PMS theraphy should not be questioned PERIOD!!!
rules.gif
There will be severe verbal consequences!!
girl_devil.gif

Birgit

I sold some of the stuff I dont use, soooo I had a lot to spend....

US $498.50
Discount (25%)-
US $124.64
ShippingFREE
Sales Tax (6.75%)
US $25.32
Total $399.18

Second order.......

US $88.50
Discount (25%)-
US $22.13
ShippingFREE
Sales Tax (6.75%)
US $4.47
Total $70.84

Grand total $470,02...

Cant wait to get my goodies...

shimegami

Subtotal $168.50
Discount -$42.14
Shipping Free
Tax (4.5) $5.68

Total $132.04

When I first went through and added everything I wanted to my cart I was way over $500. It was so hard to par down! There's so much more I want!
cry.gif

NernersHuman

Okay I broke down on the last day and bought a couple more small things:

h_subtotal.gif
US $27.50Discount (25%)- US $6.88ShippingUS $5.00Sales Tax (6.25%)US $1.60
h_total.gif
US $27.22

User27

th_thstars.gif
party.gif
Sale amount is at $11,827.19 excluding riss and HeatherLouWhos' est. $200 a piece. 7 hours and 20 minutes left to go and the sale is over. Ze countdown is on!
party.gif
th_thstars.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by coquetayloca
shrugs.gif
All I am saying is that I learned that MAC has a $500 limit per order...

That's why you break it down into multiple orders. All you do is go through checkout for the one when you've reached the $500 limit, then go back and start a whole new order. Sure you'll have 2 seperate orders but you get to buy more. Has anyone figured out why the heck MAC uses such big boxes even when it's smaller orders? And the world may never know...... XD

ThePerfectScore

y'all they squeeze another $66.36 outta me... I am so done. Laid Back BlushCreme- $18
Ambering Rose- $18
Pro Palette Eye shadow 4- $3.50
Pro Palette Refill: $11
Electric Eel
Orange
Parfait Amour
Chrome Yellow

Subtotal: $83.50
Discount: $20.88
Shipping Free
Tax: 6% ... so I am done!
Already on top of my $230.12... how much is that?!?! I can't bare to add it all up haha.

openexpression

Time to add mine to the pot...

First order:

h_subtotal.gif
US $278.50Discount (25%)- US $69.65ShippingFREESales Tax (0%)US $0.00
h_total.gif
US $208.85
Second order:

h_subtotal.gif
US $378.50Discount (25%)- US $94.64ShippingFREESales Tax (0%)US $0.00
h_total.gif
US $283.86
drools.gif

fash10nista

I actually didn't do too bad:

Subtotal US $215.00

Discount (25%) - US $53.76
Standard Shipping US $0.00
Sales Tax (8.75%) US $14.10

Total US $175.34

chocolategoddes

not for me! I'm freaking out. I'll probably go to my friend's house and use his computer before time runs out.
It just won't load for me and it's not my connection or anything.

I NEED MY 25% OFF NAO!!! *twitch*

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
it's down?? it's not working??

It's working okay on my end. OMG, I've never seen so many SOLD OUT or Out of Stock on there in my life. A lot of people invested in refill pans over the eye shadow which was genius....$8.25 to $10.88. I cannot wait to see the haul pics to this cuz it's going to be f&*%ing crazy.
shockt.gif

User27

I checked their original e-mail with Mr. Sumo Man and they just say dates. At 4:34 pm I received another e-mail from them saying there was only 12 hours left. I'm checking the website for you as we speak.

Edit *Save 25% on all online purchases on MACCOSMETICS.COM. Use offer code SAVE25 at checkout. Offer is valid from June 16 - 18 on orders shipped to United States addresses only. Offer is not applied to Viva Glam products or the purchase of MAC Cosmetics gift and egift cards.

That's all it says on SUMO info on their site as well.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
does it end 12 am EST?

My friend bought a couple of fluidlines and eye shadows a couple of weeks ago from the Going, Going Gone section and they were shipped from Maryland. Most of the boxes I've received were from here as well which would mean it probably is EST and it's 11:28 pm here. I would rape your friends' or neighbors' computer for what it was worth and quickly madamoiselle. Clear the cookies after you've ordered though so your data from your CC isn't left on the persons comp.

Latest posts