i went to a strip club last night lol

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
worms.gif
If you're a woman who hates women, what do you do when you want to masterbate? Pretend you're a man??

hahaha........ so true!!! so true!!! lmao....

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
worms.gif
If you're a woman who hates women, what do you do when you want to masterbate? Pretend you're a man??

I don't have to do that. I have a boyfriend for helping me in that area.

As for what Risa said I won't even say everything I feel like saying, but I don't think my boyfriend asking me to cover up means I have no self respect. I had no self respect when I was in a grocery store with a low cut top on. I think of it as there are kids around also almost everywhere you go and they dont need to see it. You work in Macys so I'm sure you see kids and I bet someones mother would be happy to see your boobs. Being in the privacy of my own home or his I wear whatever I want. I wear see-through shirts and short ass shorts at home, but never in public. And if you say you showing your tits is for yourself why is that? You don't know what your own boobs look like? I believe its for other people to notice. I once was that kinda dresser so I know why its done. I don't think I'm any different from anyone else so I'm sure its for other bonuses then for your own enjoyment or empowerment. Women feel as if they need to prove themselves and I am not one of those women. We should dress any way we want and because we wear low tops and tight jeans that doesn't mean were a hoe. Of course it doesn't, but wouldn't you rather be covered up and have people see you as classy and not the bimbo at macys showing boobs and legs. I don't know maybe I am different. Over the years I have changed a lot and noticed those things aren't flattering.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
Of course it doesn't, but wouldn't you rather be covered up and have people see you as classy and not the bimbo at macys showing boobs and legs. .

r u kidding me? are u calling risa a bimbo? this comment offends ME.
u know, i have been VERY patient with you and your extremely off color comments about women, gay men, and the list goes on and on, but this one is too much. how dare u insult her because she chooses to dress how she wants? this type of comment will not be tolerated here. direct your anger somewhere else and not at other members. i'm not going to warn u again.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
r u kidding me? are u calling risa a bimbo? this comment offends ME.
u know, i have been VERY patient with you and your extremely off color comments about women, gay men, and the list goes on and on, but this one is too much. how dare u insult her because she chooses to dress how she wants? this type of comment will not be tolerated here. direct your anger somewhere else and not at other members. i'm not going to warn u again.

you girls get so worked up. never can take things normally and in the general terms that they were written, but you take them to some unknown level. im not used to chicks like this.

why dont u speak to the other girls who sat there and bashed me for my own beliefs. they can even crack lame jokes and its cool, but if someone is honest and upfront its uncalled for. get out of here.

toby1

Quote:
you girls get so worked up. never can take things normally and in the general terms that they were written, but you take them to some unknown level. im not used to chicks like this.

why dont u speak to the other girls who sat there and bashed me for my own beliefs. they can even crack lame jokes and its cool, but if someone is honest and upfront its uncalled for. get out of here.

Apparently you're not used to "chicks" at all since you seem to have such a disdain for them
ssad.gif
Tell me what does your boyfriend think of you on a board that discusses makeup? Isn't that considered a bimbo trait in his world? BTW I am very suspicious of a man who claims to have never been to a strip club and have such a strong opinion about what goes on in them...

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
Apparently you're not used to "chicks" at all since you seem to have such a disdain for them
ssad.gif
Tell me what does your boyfriend think of you on a board that discusses makeup? Isn't that considered a bimbo trait in his world? BTW I am very suspicious of a man who claims to have never been to a strip club and have such a strong opinion about what goes on in them...

I never said my boyfriend never been to them. When he was single he did go to them.. with his father even sometimes. He was single over a year before I met him, but since we been together there is none of that anymore. He lived in Miami for Gods sake they have tons of strip clubs. He told me about the times he went, but being with someone you love is better then any strip club.

I stated that on page two also:

Quote:
. As far as strip clubs go, my boyfriend has been to them in FL while he was single, but never when involved. For him and I it's just understood we don't need that kind of "fun" because we have each other for those kinds of things. Some people find it all cute or whatever, but that will never be me. I was never a club goer and neither was he.

club goes means like dance clubs.. i never heard of a strip club referred to just as a club.

I did have female friends for a long time, but I let that go because they were liars and just people I couldn't trust. I never met a female I could trust and thats where the dislike has come from.

I love Brian Kinney

Of course it doesn't, but wouldn't you rather be covered up and have people see you as classy and not the bimbo at macys showing boobs and legs

Oh wow, that was rude. SonRisa is far from a bimbo. wearing low cut tops and showing leg doesn't make a woman a bimbo. I have seen alot of her pictures and read what she has to say on this topic and she is gogeous, smart woman and NOT a bimbo.

toby1

Quote:
I never said my boyfriend never been to them. When he was single he did go to them.. with his father even sometimes. He was single over a year before I met him, but since we been together there is none of that anymore. He lived in Miami for Gods sake they have tons of strip clubs. He told me about the times he went, but being with someone you love is better then any strip club.

I stated that on page two also:

club goes means like dance clubs.. i never heard of a strip club referred to just as a club.

I did have female friends for a long time, but I let that go because they were liars and just people I couldn't trust. I never met a female I could trust and thats where the dislike has come from.

Well I like to form my own opinions and I would like to believe that any other self resepcting adult female who calls herself a woman would also. If he told you all "fill in the blanks" were filthy would you take it on blind faith or do the research? Do you vote and if so does he tell you who to vote for or do you have beliefs and ideas of your own?
With all due respect generalizations of any kind are just another form of bigotry, maybe before you call all women liars and untrustworthy you should take a closer look at the people you chose to call "friends" and realize that behavior is on them and not the whole gender.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Brian Kinney
Of course it doesn't, but wouldn't you rather be covered up and have people see you as classy and not the bimbo at macys showing boobs and legs

Oh wow, that was rude. SonRisa is far from a bimbo. wearing low cut tops and showing leg doesn't make a woman a bimbo. I have seen alot of her pictures and read what she has to say on this topic and she is gogeous, smart woman and NOT a bimbo.

I didn't mean it as she was a bimbo. See how you guys overreact. It was a general statement. I guess I could see how you took it that way, but I'm not that kinda person. I don't know any of you personally so I wouldn't say those things. You obviously think I'm that kinda person since you dont know me, but it wasn't meant that way. I don't know if she's smart, ugly, fat, pretty or what so I wouldn't make a remake like that.

user4

Quote:
I didn't mean it as she was a bimbo. See how you guys overreact. It was a general statement. I guess I could see how you took it that way, but I'm not that kinda person. I don't know any of you personally so I wouldn't say those things. You obviously think I'm that kinda person since you dont know me, but it wasn't meant that way. I don't know if she's smart, ugly, fat, pretty or what so I wouldn't make a remake like that.

for the future you might want to re-read ur comment before you click the little submit button so that no further mistake can be made... because ur remark of "bimbo in macys" seemed to be clearly directed towards risa!!!

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
for the future you might want to re-read ur comment before you click the little submit button so that no further mistake can be made... because ur remark of "bimbo in macys" seemed to be clearly directed towards risa!!!

yes, duh we already came up with that. you are a little late and just wanted to feel cool like the others when ganging up on one person. bravo.

the comment wasn't all that serious. you guys kiss her ass like she's the only one who can wear 15 eyeshadows all at once, but sorry that's not me either so I didn't sit there and re-read everything in hopes of not upsetting her.

I don't feel as if I should have to watch every word I say because one of you might not like it. I don't get offended by what little girls on the internet say so why should you?

user4

Quote:
yes, duh we already came up with that. you are a little late and just wanted to feel cool like the others when ganging up on one person. bravo.

why do u always have the need to be so rude???

lovemichelle

Quote:
why do u always have the need to be so rude???

there was nothing rude about that. u thought u were being slick and cool like everyone else by repeating the same shit. they said it already and you came in saying it again as if its new information. do u guys have a cult where you must all stand up for one another and be aganist anyone who is different?

Beware of The MAC Make-Up Cult. Internet thugs.

user4

in case u didnt notice, i was responding to ur previous post where you CLAIM to not have meant it in a certain way... you claim people always take what you say the wrong way... i was offering a bit of advice. maybe it's not us who take it the wrong way, but you who cannot express yourself correctly. and if you dont want people to take you the wrong way, you might want to make sure that when you type up a response, you dont sound ignorant and rude, like you so often do. i was not trying to join a bandwaggon against you, i was trying to give you some advice. and point out that reguardless of what you MEANT to say, what you DID say... was rude!

lovemichelle

Quote:
in case u didnt notice, i was responding to ur previous post where you CLAIM to not have meant it in a certain way... you claim people always take what you say the wrong way... i was offering a bit of advice. maybe it's not us who take it the wrong way, but you who cannot express yourself correctly. and if you dont want people to take you the wrong way, you might want to make sure that when you type up a response, you dont sound ignorant and rude, like you so often do. i was not trying to join a bandwaggon against you, i was trying to give you some advice. and point out that reguardless of what you MEANT to say, what you DID say... was rude!

ok mac i-net thug

jenjunsan

Everything has gotten so far off track here! I enjoy this board because we are able to state our opinions and not (usually) be judged. I don't think it is really whether a person thinks it is okay or not to do something that is the problem. It is when someone disrespects someone for that belief that it becomes a problem. It works both ways, however it seems that usually it is the more conservative person who tries to control other opinions and the more liberal people who say "it's okay if you don't like something". I mean no disrespect to anyone by this, it is just the nature of conservative/liberal beliefs.

That being said, I have been married for almost 10 years and have an 8 year old. I am by no means some slutty little girl. However, my husband and I have quite an exciting fantasy life. We have been to gentleman's clubs a couple of times and also had a blast at the gay festivals on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. We are both straight and have never been with someone of the same sex. We also go to a local gay bar that is actually alot more fun than any of the other clubs I have been to. It is soley in our trust of each other and our confidence in our relationship that we can do these things and have a good time. It is not uncommon for one of us to jokingly say "I'd do him/him" when we see someone attractive. It's quite funny because sometimes I'll say yes, she's really pretty or ugh, her?? He is also not threatened by me saying that another man is attractive. We are both secure in our relationship and know that the other is our solemate, best friend and lover and that is who we will be with at the end of the day. Before anyone says it, we are discreet and my daughter is being raised very well, I am an excellent mother. While my daughter does not see anything pertaining to my husband and I's sex life, she does see us hug and kiss and hold each other frequently and I think that is healthy and makes her more sercure. I understand where some of the things we enjoy may be against other poeple's moral beliefs and that is fine and I respect that. However, I would hope that someone of such morals would not judge me because me lifestyle does not fit into a certain box. The world is interesting because all people are DIFFERENT! If something is not illegal and you are not harming anyone I really am not bothered by something someone else does. I think if more people could accept that a person is different and appreciate and/or learn from those differences instead of jumping to judgement by something they are scared of or know nothing about, the world would be a better place. Even if you know about it and just don't like it, that is fine, but allow me to decide how I feel about it without judging me.

As a side note (this is not a judgment, just speaking from experience)-At one time I was betrayed by a female that I was best friends with. For years I said I would not trust another female. Greatfully, I got past the hurt and while I wouldn't say I have a HUGE circle of friends, I do have a few cherished girlfriends that I would trust with my life. My world is a much better place knowing I have them there when I need them. I am slow to open myself up sometimes, but I am so glad I have. lovemichelle, I truly hope that whatever caused such hatred in your heart will soon pass and you will be able to see how compassionate and strong women friends can be.

user2

Quote:
ok mac i-net thug

LOL I need to make me a button with this!

This thread seriously wants me to go to a strip club!

I love Brian Kinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
LOL I need to make me a button with this!

This thread seriously wants me to go to a strip club!

LOL !
smiles.gif