Im feeling a lil Cool Heat today...MAC eat ya heart out! pfftt *Updated Product List*

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
Cute! Your indian no doubt, prob punjabi or guju?

DING DING DING!
tong.gif
An NDN will always recognize an NDN. haha Well most of the time anyway. Indians sometimes think I am Persian or Italian. Others will think I am latina.

But yes I am Indian and I am Punjabi (northern part of India- state of Punjab)

And thanks everyone =)

mzKEL_RENEE

haha... i loved that.. all your comments were so funny and cute..
you are one of the most gorgeous girls i have seen (im not a lesbian, FYI) haha, but you really are.. i love this look! beautiful!

Caramel_QT

Gorgeous look and good for you for getting this look withOUT the prods from the collection - it really shows that we don't always need to run out and buy the entire line, with no questions asked.

Thanks for posting this. You are of course really beautiful - but you already know that, girl!
winks.gif

ndn-ista

I know right! I get that I am all these other nationalities too and mixed ALL the time. No one can ever figure me out. I love it!

n_c

Too funny! Great look and well blended...whats on your lower lash line, the purple?

elegant-one

FREAKIN Gorgeous!!! Your hair looks exceptionally pretty in these pics!

AND, OMGOLLY.....laughin myself silly with your comments
winks.gif

Thanks!

ri0tdorque

I love the look but actually I love your fake lashes placement I'm still learning how to put them on and yours look so just.....blend wonderful with the look!