Im feeling a lil Cool Heat today...MAC eat ya heart out! pfftt *Updated Product List*

elmo1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I probably will but not as much as I anticipated
lol.gif
I really want the purple shadow. I have nothing like it.

I feel the same way I do not want to buy much from this collection but a few eyeshadows. Mainly, the one that look like Big T because I missed out on the C-Shock collection.

I can not wait until you do some fotd's of from this collection.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
I feel the same way I do not want to buy much from this collection but a few eyeshadows. Mainly, the one that look like Big T because I missed out on the C-Shock collection.

I can not wait until you do some fotd's of from this collection.

I missed out on C Shock as well mainly b/c I was out of town and I wasn't into MAC then as much as I am now. lol
tong.gif
But I bought all of it on specktra! The purple and the blue one are the ones I want. B/c the dark blue one is VP. You can never dismiss a VP
drools.gif

Naxiaa30

I LOVE THE LOOK, however......I am guilty. I LOVE COOL HEAT!!! to me it is the best launch so far.. well for my skin tone. Solar White is AWSOME!!!

Mizz.Yasmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
DING DING DING!
tong.gif
An NDN will always recognize an NDN. haha Well most of the time anyway. Indians sometimes think I am Persian or Italian. Others will think I am latina.

But yes I am Indian and I am Punjabi (northern part of India- state of Punjab)

And thanks everyone =)

omg ur hot! i always love ur fotd's. i think indian women are the most beautiful in the world.i can def tell ur not a latina.

Rosario

WOW!!! that is one Gorgeous look!!!! and you didnt need any mac just comes to show when your trying to save you can work with other stuff. Unlike me who emptied all her wallet for most of the Cool heat eyeshadow im such a sucker for blues!!!
Loving the look

Moxy

WOWOWOWOW!
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

Damn you look fab in these photos. I feel so lesbian right now
th_LMAO.gif

Seriously, I could NOT pick a photo in which you look best cuz you look stunning on each and every one of them. And tell me what you do with your hair because it's always so shiny and glossy and full of volume that it makes me go
th_drool.gif