Im feeling a lil Cool Heat today...MAC eat ya heart out! pfftt *Updated Product List*

Krasevayadancer

You are hilarious! You look hot
smiles.gif

Calico

I loved reading your post, you were hilarious, and your makeup skills are to die for... your gorgeous, and thanks for that idea with Cool Heat - I dont get all the collections here, and was getting frustrated at missing so many, but i think i just need to up my creativity like you did and take inspiration from the collections!
Thanks!
smiles.gif

PomPoko

Gorgeous girl! Your hair looks so sexy, i love volume-y big hair, but unfortunately i have really thin and fine hair. I am v jealous
winks.gif

SparklyDiamonds

Eyes look gorgeous! Lips look great too! Funny enough I did not think Comet Blue could look good in anyway but it looks great w/ the l/s combo and the eyes.
thmbup.gif

melliquor

Gorgeous. You have kick ass skills. You have me convinced. I am going to go through my stash and see what I can dup for Cool Heat e/s.

Ramona6

You look Persian. Anyways you are absolutely gorgeous. I love this look, actuallly I love all your FOTDs.

GlamYOURUs

The purple is actually the Hot topic Duo in Silver/Pink. Its not really pink, or purple. It kind of looks like Pink Pearl.

elmo1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
So all this excitement and anticipation of all these LE collections thrown left and right have been overwhelming to say the least. I think most of us can agree, right?

I am going to be EXTREMELY PICKY AND STINGY from now on when I go MAC shopping. Thats right folks, no more Miss Empty Wallet!
angry.gif

So move out of the way Cool Heat! *kick* Because I don't need you. Yeah thats right, I said it! I DON'T NEED YOU!!!
finger.gif

I came up with my own Cool Heat look w/o your LE items *roll eyes* In fact, WITHOUT ANY MAC PRODUCTS!
icon_eek.gif
EXCEPT COMET BLUE b/c there is nothing like it
lol.gif
drools.gif
So I just used different high and low end products to create this look, it took lots of digging around to do but I am glad I did it.

So I guess this means that you are not going to purchase anything from this line, this summer.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
So I guess this means that you are not going to purchase anything from this line, this summer.

I probably will but not as much as I anticipated
lol.gif
I really want the purple shadow. I have nothing like it.