Interview this Friday - EXTREMELY NERVOUS

babyjazy21

Congrats!!!
yahoo.gif

I knew you would make it!

MACisME

whoa! old orchard is where i work at! small world! which mac are you interviewing for? nordstroms or macys? i work at the nordstroms counter but i go to the macys one a lot since that's where I started off. let me know cause most likely I'll see you around!

mslips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACisME
whoa! old orchard is where i work at! small world! which mac are you interviewing for? nordstroms or macys? i work at the nordstroms counter but i go to the macys one a lot since that's where I started off. let me know cause most likely I'll see you around!

oh awesome! its the macy's counter =) i heard nordstrom's is not directly with mac and has diff rules so i didn't want that. How do you like it at nordstrom's though? i love that store though and the shoes! anyways i will be seeing you! my friend fagan is new at the macy's counter as well (blonde pinup girl) she's from ulta too =) what's yer name? mine's maribeth, but beh is my nickname

Dulcelegna

I'm new to specktra and just wanted to say CONGRATS!!! I'm waiting on an interview call myself :)

Denise (sn *blessed* on myspace)

mslips

thanks girls! well i had my 3rd int last friday..i thought i was interviewing with one person, but both the counter and assistant manager int. me and that just made me more nervous...i brought my port. they were very impressed and they asked me very quick questions...i wasnt prepared this time so i kinda spaced out no some things..i think my answers were good because i am a good hardworker anyways. They were cool laid back girls, we talked like normal buddies do, but ya know. I dunno...i asked when they would be calling me back, they said "probably monday"...they never called. I'm hoping they werent sure of calling monday or not or later? i don't know, but this waiting is killing me...i wanna work already for mac. They said they were interviewing more ppl..i had no idea...i was expecting to just get the spot..but no. I dunno, im starting to doubt i got that job =(

Where do i go from there if i don't get the job? Ugh, i was so excited.

MiCHiE

Think positive and keep your head up. You'll be fine because ou're too talented to be anything else.

mslips

Unfortunately they didn't take me for Old Orchard =/ I don't know why...i just got a call today during class. I'm still on file though, I let her know Woodfield is my main interest so she said she'll forward my info to that manager. I am so worried I won't get that position. If I don't get that, I don't know what I would do. Ugh, I feel kinda shot down right now =/ but hopefully it was for a good reason. I mainly want Woodfield, so if i get that job, it will be worth it that i lost a chance for old orchard. I'm just curious what qualities of the other person they liked over mine? I might not get a job with MAC til next yr! Thanks for the support girls.

aziajs

Well, don't feel too down and out. Things happen for a reason. Perhaps Woodfield would be a better fit for you.

spectrolite

Best of luck to you what ever happens. You have so much passion and crazy talent - it is only a matter of time before you get a position somewhere
smiles.gif

mslips

Thanks girls!! I'm really anxious..i wanna get in already lol. I'll be waiting for my phone call from the manager. I already stopped by that counter before knowing i didnt get old orchard to let her know im really interested. they only have a 12 hr position now which i know is already taken, but i can wait =)