Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

farra712

I could cry. I sold my Jasmine eyeshadow on ebay because I decided I didn't want it but since it was discontinued, I hated to bring it back because they just have to throw them away....the lady who bought it paid $15.00 and then tried to say it was used and threatened me forever to get her another one and then resold it for $30 anyway. I wish more people would research an item before they just bid away on ebay. I love ebay, but some of the sellers are just insane! So many times I have seen them list something as sold out everywhere and it is definitely available in many places. Plus, the website gives you so many chances to order with free shipping if you register! And no tax! People,do your research!

Ambi

Since when have Steamy and Retrospeck been Satins? And what kind of finish is the "regular" she calls Felt Blue and Llama?
th_confused_new.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-Eye-Shadows-...QQcmdZViewItem

DaisyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
I don't know, but it's up to $52 right now!!! For a sample!!!!!

That's so silly, especially considering it's something they most likely won't be able to find for a decent price if they LOVE the sample...I'd rather not know I love it. LOL

a914butterfly

DAMM!!! no eyeshadow is worth that amount no matter how rare it is!! i only wish i was the person selling it lol i could use some easy money like that!!