Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

Femme Noir

I have jasmine and I've never used it once. I try to talk myself into it, but i probably never will! How much was it going for? It's not there anymore

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
haha the seller cant spell palette either =)

that's so dumb to sell that for $20.00 + when anyone can just call the pro line and get it for $12.00.

christina83

Ok, reported it. £9.99 plus the extra P&P for a fake mac eyeshadow makes me mad
angry.gif

a914butterfly

what i would like to know is where these people are getting these fake mac eyeshadows (or any fake mac product to begin with) to sell on ebay. obviously someone is makeing these fake mac products up and getting away with it and selling it all over for others to sell this cheap shit fake mac makeup. this is really hurting mac's reputation cause buyers who buy this cheap crap will think mac is crap, and it's not. mac needs to do some research and find out what dungeon these fake mac products are being made at, and stop these crooks!!!

dollbabybex

i have jasmine, i love it!! i love wearing it with chrome yellow, and get loadsa compliments on it
smiles.gif

i guess each to there own x

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Thanks, the stuff on this site is C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!

omg i know it is. some of it is kinda scary!

bluegrassbabe

It's been released 3 times. The Liza PM quad was first, and the color was called Kicky Blue, 2nd release was with Salsabelle, and then a third time in the Holiday Jewel Palette.