Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

mac_obsession

Yeah and what about the asshole setting RESERVE for MAC Postcards??? Fucking FREE postcards and the seller has the balls to set a reserve? That makes me sick.

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettycakes
I can't believe the gall of some of these sellers, and the stupidity/greed of some of the buyers. I mean, $80 for a Hot & Sour paint? And apparently, the same buyers keep snatching up all the Haze e/s for exorbinant prices. WTF?

Don't even get me started on the 'MAC Bible' on CD scam.

80 for hot + sour is ridiculous
now haze my girl got for 40 bucks on ebay..u gotta hunt

theres an icebox and violet dear lot on ebay right now and a oretty twisted

the last pretty twisted i saw go for 86.00

koolkatz

Crazy MAC eBay auction

This one takes the cake for me!! I posted about this on MUA a while ago. The bidders were obviously not clear that this was only for FIVE items. And the killer is that he is STILL having these misleading auctions!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...56603&rd=1

And if you look at his FB, he does the same things with cards that kids collect. This guy has no ethics whatsoever!
nonono.gif

shopgirl151

Quote:
Here's a good one, only used about 3 times, ya right...

Um yeah, because maybe I'm crazy, but I swear I see the plastic piece the lipstick rests on at least two lipsticks, maybe three.

Damn, I can't imagine what my lips would look like if I used that much after only applying it three different times. That would be enough to decorate my lips, teeth, and probably my whole face too.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopgirl151
Um yeah, because maybe I'm crazy, but I swear I see the plastic piece the lipstick rests on at least two lipsticks, maybe three.

Damn, I can't imagine what my lips would look like if I used that much after only applying it three different times. That would be enough to decorate my lips, teeth, and probably my whole face too.

Hahahaha I was just gonna say that!!! Im sayin, they have had to be used at least 300 times to use that much!!

Maybe he/she/it forgot a 0...or 2..