Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

thegirlgotsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
I'm not seeing the 132.00 for leasuretime. I just see 13.50 a BIN price?

Me too. I was wondering what the big deal with $13.50 was. 8)

shriekingviolet

I'm betting the $132 was a typo? I can't imagine someone selling an e/s that can still be bought on the website at a like 1000% markup.

Star

I think it's a template that the seller re-uses for pigments over and over again, and he must have forgotten to change the size.

Interesting note: he says he does not deal in pigment samples, but has lots of empties so "just ask". Weird. Where would all those empties be coming from, LOL?

And this is a huge pet peeve of mine:

6a_1_b.JPG

1098271665408_52_1.JPG

Aren't you all sick & tired of seeing dozens of this crap item in the MAC listings??? You know they're just including a MAC "sample" as an afterthought so eBay can't yank their listing for being in the wrong category or keyword spamming. This pisses me off immensely.

lola336

Ahh..i didnt see the word pigment..lol..i actually didnt read the actual description but ur right..it does seem like a template. and Star...I HATE those listings ..theres thousands of them..grrr

Juneplum

huh?? 65% pro?????????
icon_eek.gif
wtf?????? LOL
lol.gif

@star: I HATE HATE HATE those auctions!!!
th_remoteImage-61.gif
ugh i wish ebay would yank them and put then in another listing???? ticks me off too!!!!! also the ones with the MAC brushes that are NOT mac, but some non descript brush set that includes a sample of a mac pigment... UGH!!!!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
reading in his auction he has a list where its stated, pro only, retired etc...WTF does 65% pro only mean? ROFL man some people are idiots!!

Also, what the hell is Beach Bunny Pigment? Did I miss something?

Pink_minx

Geez might as well just buy it at the Mac store and get more if your gonna buy something that cost twice or even three times its original price!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
reading in his auction he has a list where its stated, pro only, retired etc...WTF does 65% pro only mean? ROFL man some people are idiots!!

Also, what the hell is Beach Bunny Pigment? Did I miss something?

Yeah I want to know that too!!!

mac_obsession

I think you're reffering to Blue memory blue lipglass maybe its about that old? Ive never ever heard of beach bunny anything. Except for that chick that was trying to promote a bunny something or other tlc.
And of course the playboy bunny stuff...but not the same heh

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthea
I thought there was a Beach Bunny blue lipglass about 4 years ago, but never a pigment!

It was Surf Bunny
winks.gif

Bettycakes

I can't believe the gall of some of these sellers, and the stupidity/greed of some of the buyers. I mean, $80 for a Hot & Sour paint? And apparently, the same buyers keep snatching up all the Haze e/s for exorbinant prices. WTF?

Don't even get me started on the 'MAC Bible' on CD scam.

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettycakes
Don't even get me started on the 'MAC Bible' on CD scam.

th_rolleye0014.gif
I KNOW! Someone posted that PDF file a while back so I downloaded it (sue me!), I'd be peeved if I'd been tricked into paying for something described as a "makeup bible"!