Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

gigiproductions

EVEN i AGREE THAT MY PRETTY TWISTED E/S IS REALLY OVER THE TOP HAS CAUSED PEOPLE TO THROW MAD SHADE @ ME BUT WHATEVER,..IM A MAC E/S COLLECTOR MYSELF AND HAVE PAID OVER 70 BUCKS FOR AN E/S SO I KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE TO BE A COLLECTOR AND HAVE TO HAVE THAT SHADOW..THATS THEIR VICE..SHOOT ITS MINE..SO I MEAN TO EACH THEIR OWN..IM SHOCKED IT WENT TO 100 AFTER 1 DAY LITERALLY..BUT IM NOT TO BLAME REGAREDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS *COUGH BITTER PEOPLE* ...ANYWAYS SORRY ALL FOR CAPS..lol..I'M IN PHOTOSHOP JUST SO U KNOW IM NOT SCREAMING..

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiproductions
EVEN i AGREE THAT MY PRETTY TWISTED E/S IS REALLY OVER THE TOP HAS CAUSED PEOPLE TO THROW MAD SHADE @ ME BUT WHATEVER,..IM A MAC E/S COLLECTOR MYSELF AND HAVE PAID OVER 70 BUCKS FOR AN E/S SO I KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE TO BE A COLLECTOR AND HAVE TO HAVE THAT SHADOW..THATS THEIR VICE..SHOOT ITS MINE..SO I MEAN TO EACH THEIR OWN..IM SHOCKED IT WENT TO 100 AFTER 1 DAY LITERALLY..BUT IM NOT TO BLAME REGAREDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS *COUGH BITTER PEOPLE* ...ANYWAYS SORRY ALL FOR CAPS..lol..I'M IN PHOTOSHOP JUST SO U KNOW IM NOT SCREAMING..

you know if you had started it at 100 people could have something to say. Bidding wars have nothing to do with sellers, they are alllll buyers faults. If someone wants something bad enough, and they are willing to pay whatever amount for it, then its their issue not the sellers. The seller is just offering the product, not forcing people to bid on it. As I said before, more power to ya gigi. It is insane, but thats not your fault at all! :p

gigiproductions

Lord I had people bashing me on mua grrr I wanted to go on a strongbad style rampage and smack them all with the end of my 187 brush across the mouth but whatever I have like 60 people watching this auction lol...to each their own

bluegrassbabe

Quote:

Good for you for getting all that $$$. I can't fault anyone for that. I was thrilled when I got $50 for my backup parrot.
I just wish I could find pretty twisted for a price I'm willing to pay for it.

Juneplum

Quote:
Lord I had people bashing me on mua grrr I wanted to go on a strongbad style rampage and smack them all with the end of my 187 brush across the mouth but whatever I have like 60 people watching this auction lol...to each their own

pshawww... gigi, those people are probably just muy jealous that ur going to get much dinero for your auction and they aren't.. like mac_obession said, it ain't your fault! i too have been known to pay big buck for something i REALLY wanted sooooo if the bidders want to pay $$ for your e/s, i say U GO GIRL!!!! that's their business!
lol.gif

matthea

Yeah, Vex is still kickin' it. The rare part is quite a stretch. Rare if you live nowhere near a MAC counter maybe

Grace

actually, one was bought on ebay for a little over $20 a few weeks ago. i bid on it but lost

Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa182
I said WTF? too, but if you read the description, the auction is for 6 of those sets, so 18 lipglasses total.

lol, well then that's not too bad

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateisgreat
holiday stuff is already on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-Viva-Glam-Li...QQcmdZViewItem

thoes are everywhere.....when i went to the MAC store in Towson my lovedove MA showed me the new Viva Glam palette- they got that shipment in first, he asked if i wanted one but i declined since i have last years palette and the new colour is a ugly orangish red shade ;/

ambidextrous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo-Fi_Thriller
thoes are everywhere.....when i went to the MAC store in Towson my lovedove MA showed me the new Viva Glam palette- they got that shipment in first, he asked if i wanted one but i declined since i have last years palette and the new colour is a ugly orangish red shade ;/

New Color?! ö_Ö The sixth color is supposed to be the VG V Lipglass as far as i know

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidextrous
New Color?! ö_Ö The sixth color is supposed to be the VG V Lipglass as far as i know

well he showed it to me and it didnt look like Viva glam V at all it was a total diffrent lighter orangish shade, it was a orangey red pink i cant describe it. i asked him if that was the Viga glam V lipglass and he said no way

maybe the person who is selling it on ebay messed up....

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidextrous

It is the lipglass. We got ours in as well and you can clearly see it's the lipglass, plus it's labeled as such.