Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

ambidextrous

ok
greengrin.gif
thanx! Maybe I'll get the palette since I don't have any of the VG stuff yet, but I won't buy it on eBay ^^

Eemaan

sometimes people will pay ridiculous prices for non discontinued or limited edition mac items simply because the US is MUCH cheaper for MAC products. for example, my studio tech in Merry England costs me £25. in dollars that would equate to nearly $45.
My foundation brush would cost £25 here also, but i picked one up from US ebay to the equivelent of £11- massive differance in price not to apparnet to everyone globally.

eyeshadows are £9 here so i can get them a few pounds cheaper from the US even when shipping is included. this is aselling tip for all of you in the states, jump of the selling bandwagon to brits who will pay crazy prices for everyday MAC wear
smiles.gif
encore.gif

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
It is the lipglass. We got ours in as well and you can clearly see it's the lipglass, plus it's labeled as such.

hmm it looked totally different than the lipstick itself, it was orangish... he didnt look at the bottom either - owell! looks diffrent to me lol

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
sometimes people will pay ridiculous prices for non discontinued or limited edition mac items simply because the US is MUCH cheaper for MAC products. for example, my studio tech in Merry England costs me £25.

It should be £22 unless you're doing mail order and counting the postage too.

user2

And I really don't like those mirrors! They're too heavy for me and the stick is too wobbly for me!

@ CaliKris: I really like the Hot & Sour color, I don't own it but I've seen some lovely swatches!

AlliSwan

I know Risa! I want that lot SOOOO BAD! I don't have the cash, don't worry, I won't bid against ya! But if you do win it and find you have some stuff you want to get rid of from the lot, PLEAAAASE PM me....

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
I know Risa! I want that lot SOOOO BAD! I don't have the cash, don't worry, I won't bid against ya! But if you do win it and find you have some stuff you want to get rid of from the lot, PLEAAAASE PM me....

There's actually a ton of crap I don't want in it so if I win I'll be pming you lol

SonRisa

Quote:
There's actually a ton of crap I don't want in it so if I win I'll be pming you lol

bastards!!!!! Ebay removed it.
ssad.gif
Or the seller took it down.

ambriel

Quote:
bastards!!!!! Ebay removed it.
ssad.gif
Or the seller took it down.

Looks like it's back up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-Cosmetics-Ma...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote:
There's actually a ton of crap I don't want in it so if I win I'll be pming you lol.

Risa, there's one or two items on there I'd love to, so if you decide to bid on it again, pm me too! :) I'd love to bid on this, but I know it'll go too rich for my wallet!

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Buy it now $50 for 1 postcard
http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-COSMETICS-PO...cm dZViewItem

Buy it now $75 for 1 postcar (same seller)
http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-COSMETICS-PO... cmdZViewItem

I just saw that. I really want the first card, the Viva Glam one, (and I've been trying to find the one with Ru Paul in red for ages too), but there's no way I'm paying $50 for a postcard! That's absurd. I think it's fine to start an auction off at a realistic price and be happy if it is bid high, but to start it at $19.99 and with a BIN of $50 is just greedy. This puts me right off trying to collect postcards because I know I'll never be able to get the ones I want without having to sell my internal organs. This really saddens me.

Juneplum

dude... $50 for ONE postcard.. no way for me at least! i've been DYING to get that red rupaul card too, but no way in hell am i paying $50 for it.. that being said, more power to those who will pay $50 for it.. it's their money they can do as they like! if the seller can get $50 for it, good for him/her!

mona971

Ebay Postcards

In response to your post about my auctions for postcards, I would just like to point out that the last lot of postcards that I sold ended up going upwards of $120US per postcard (which for most of them was over the BIN by at least $50).

I have decided that I don't want to keep my square cards anymore and people seem to be paying those prices for them. If people are willing to pay those prices it is not fair to call me greedy. I watched eBay for a long time and based my starting price on what other square cards were selling for over the last few weeks. If the are going to be bid up to over $100 what is the point starting them at 99 cents? I may as well start them at a price that I would be happy to get for them if only one person were to bid.

I am always happy to swap my extra cards and in I have in the past sent them FREE to people who needed some so I really do think it unfair of you to judge me greedy when you don't know me.