Let's Report the Fakes

fashionjunkiexx

i just wish there was some way of letting people who're buying them know that theyre fake!

every single person selling the items i listed had 100% feed back, makes me so annoyed!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionjunkiexx
i just wish there was some way of letting people who're buying them know that theyre fake!

every single person selling the items i listed had 100% feed back, makes me so annoyed!

Girls i agree
thmbup.gif
i have noticed recently that Ebay UK,is just swimming in counterfeit Mac!The Hello Kitty LE,is rampant !The sellers below all sell fake Mac on large scale some are really taking the biscuit!!

fake Mac combo with spelling error *WATRPROOF*xkirstykirstyx

fake Mac combo Mascara&lipgloss in 1!ions290
the above seller has vast amounts of these complete with numbers!

fake HKitty eyeshadows palettes&Lipsticks -
mrowlands9482
simply the most attrocious fake HK palettes i have seen

fake Barbie lipglass with ZEBRA print&fake HK lipglass- raptor-shop
same as above,same seller,same fakes- bubble_sports
both the above sellers sell vast amounts of fake Mac

fake Mac Fluidline -civiccoupeboy
same seller as above diff ebay ID:beauty*therapy
fake Mac Fluidline vivienne_ww
fake Mac LIQULID*eyeliner,other fake Mac -bid4it2008
fake Mac HKitty combo mascara&eyeliner- sarahlightowler13
fake Mac 8 eyeshadows paletts -eggie209
fake HKitty blush complete with mirror -youvgotafriendinme

fake 12 eyeshadows palettes&Zebra print perfectpricebeauty

Fake HKitty combo of mascara&eyeliner maximum.look

crappy Cream 12 eyeshadow palettes casst123dance

all other fake Mac eyeshadows,lipsticks etc -arthur100067
photo below of Arthurs lot of fake Mac sellers listing says 100% AUTHENTIC NOT REJECTS?!
nonono.gif
You don't say Mister
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

above :mrowlands9482 fake Mac!

spacer.gif

below perfectpricebeauty vast collection of fake Mac! Right. fake HKitty,from maximum.look
%21B%28YrjRQBGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EMEjlLlwLjKBKcBJhtvI%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
%21BZNcYNw%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKicEjlLmZ3G2BKlky8N8Y%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
s.gif
s.gif
iconError_16x16.gif

[URL="http://javascript<b></b>:;"] bubble_sports fake Barbie lipgloss

%21BYs4vdgBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DYEjlLl4%29iEBKi-j6c+Vg%7E%7E_12.JPG

above :youvgotafriendinme fake Mac HK collection.

The last lot is again from arthur100067 it just ended with no bids...
yes.gif
oh bidding started at £59.99.Item number:250489252136
The whole lot needs to be burned at Hallooween

%21BYyC5JQ%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DgEjlLlgJ6SBKjY0yIww%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

Ok some already have been reported last saturday but nothing was done,the other lot i will report tomorrow morning .Goodnight

fashionjunkiexx

i hate hate hateee those cream eyeshadow palletes id hate to think what theyve really got in them! can mac or ebay not hire someone to cancel all those listings of fake products? id gladly do it!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionjunkiexx
i hate hate hateee those cream eyeshadow palletes id hate to think what theyve really got in them! can mac or ebay not hire someone to cancel all those listings of fake products? id gladly do it!

I hear you
yes.gif
i always think that these 12 Cream eyeshadows palettes look so toxic!The 100%feedback does not guarantee an authentic product.
Fashionjunkie,in my opinion i wish there was more sellers on ebay like Julie150463,she sells some gorgeous authentic Mac she is also a member of Spectra
th_DANCE.gif

The fakes as per usual outnumber the genuine Mac!
I will report some today
Adios for now

PS.I cannot think why people dont became suspicious when they buy this so called Mac makeup off ebay,and it arrives with a spelling error?!
thmbdn.gif

fashionjunkiexx

i think maybe sometimes people dont want to admitt to themselves its fake, especially if they paid alot of money for it. What gets me though is that iv seen fake pigments etc. in the past that're more expensive than the real thing! i wish ebay had some form of comment system the way amazon does, then you could let people know. Although its harder to spot fakes on amazon as stock photos are often used..
il try and report some today aswell, maybe itll help it get removed if more than one complaint is made, as sometimes ebay dont take any action..

RedRibbon

Found some fakey fakersons this evening:

JOB LOT '7x 'MAC' lipgloss / mascara duo, new in box, on eBay (end time 03-Sep-09 23:39:22 BST)

I love how it says "retails for.." when it clearly doesn't, where do they get these figures from?! Then again it does say "MAC" and not MAC.

MACs BLACK WATERPROOF MASCARA & LIQUID EYELINER on eBay (end time 03-Oct-09 16:37:48 BST)

MACs, not MAC.

Brand New Liquid Eyeliner on eBay (end time 08-Sep-09 17:56:47 BST)

Do MAC make mini lippies? These don't have the MAC writing on the metally bit
5 x MAC Mini Lipsticks Boxset on eBay (end time 04-Sep-09 10:27:42 BST)

100% feedback but selling fakes:
BRAND NEW EYESHADOW PALETTE PALLETT 12 COLOURS on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 23:16:23 BST)

100% feedback again but fakes:
WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER (LARGE SIZE 8g) on eBay (end time 07-Sep-09 17:04:22 BST)

100% feedback but fakes again, this one really takes the biscuit, the description reads:

MAC LUSTREGLASS
Individual pallette with 6 colours
RRP £24.99

Genuine MAC product
UK Seller

Maybe he/she doesn't know it's not real but you'd think they'd do some research first. Easy BoC though if you buy and it's a fakey.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-Lustreglass-Lip-Gloss-Pallette-No-1-RRP-24-99_W0QQitemZ230370117515QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Heal th_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lip_Gloss_PP?hash=item 35a321078b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

BellaItalia1969

Redribbon, these a combos of fake Mac mascara&lipgloss sold by ions290,are just truly nasty.All on the listing have numbers ,the seller proudly lists them all the time !I thought that you are only limited to listing certain amount of mac a week?
I have reported him and most of the others too!i guess before Xmas,we will see a lot more
ssad.gif
angry.gif

I must say if i got one of these fakey Mac as a Xmas gift i would tell the giver that it was fake ( i would be very gentle and nice but no way im wearing that crap on my face or near my eyes!!!
I occassionally suffer from eczema so i need to be careful but the fakey makeup just freaks me up!
Red,if you look close enough the seller:sherryb2647,is selling the fake Mac with a clearly visible spelling error*WATRPROOF* wth!
,MACs BLACK WATERPROOF MASCARA & LIQUID EYELINER on eBay (end time 03-Oct-09 16:37:48 BST)
Linn,muah muah !That nutz seller *youvegotafriendinme*emailed me again with some more of her inane ramblings...awww and i have reported all the other listings including hers to Ebay!
I think wherever you include Mac*s or M*AC in your auction a fake is still a fake
smiles.gif
Ciao for now

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Reported everybody that had current MAC listings up except for the two sellers pulling the M*AC trick because I don't know legally if I can. Let me know if I can report youvgotafriendinme with that M*AC trick.....

Ta ta and 2 reporters down...grab Angi and it'll be a 3some. xD

Sorry, only just got back off holiday and there's loads of threads to read. I'll definitely be doing some reporting. I got an email from the UK representative of Trust and Safety a couple of months ago (we're not on first name terms yet but I'm working on it!). She's gone off on holiday for the summer so the French trust and safety rep is looking after UK people doing reporting.

You can definitely report items listed as MACs or MA*C as they are misrepresenting their items as MAC no matter the variation on the brand name. A few months back Bella and I targeted a seller with fake hello kitty blushes. He started out listing them as MAC, then we got the listing removed, he put them up as MA*C, again, reported and removed, then he just put them up as blushes without a brand, and on the strength of the products on the photo still having the MAC logo, which would convince buyers that they were MAC when they were not, ebay removed them again.

fashionjunkiexx

i know theyre all fakes, but sometimes i think some features of the fakes are good ideas.. such as a mirror in some compacts. However i would never buy a fake product so in guess il have to make do
winks.gif

BellaItalia1969

I forgot to add that ebay makes far too easy for the sellers of fake Mac,to open another account
thmbdn.gif
If they exceed the limit on selling designer brand they just simply create another account e voila!!!
I had this seller in my favs on ebay,purely for the reason that all his Mac was attrociously fake!Seller:arthur100067 and one of his previous auctions for fake Mac:BRAND NEW MACs MASCARA **VOLUME**LENGTH**CURL** on eBay (end time 23-Aug-09 19:00:00 BST)
!BYwpdcQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlzVpnBKjSZbNKc!~~_35.JPG

Now a new seller has popped up who has exactly same counterfeit Mac for sale,same piccys,same location..junka500
M, A, Cs MASCARA VOLUME + LENGTH + CURL on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 14:46:47 BST)&
!BZuoPvgB2k~$(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLl0oH(BKoDjsEJPQ~~_35.JPG
!BZukR+!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLm,etkBKoDVI6s!w~~_35.JPG

Oh according to the auctions all these are authentic 100%genuine Mac
greengrin.gif
thmbdn.gif

item nu:280393339679
item nu:280393339015
item nu:280393307798
item nu:280393102931
item nu:228039333983
item nu:180393102397
item nu:280393338644
item nu:280393102276
item nu:280393317130
item nu:280393117480
item nu:280393321520
item nu:280393338851
item nu:280391745152
item nu:280391760747
item nu:280393099970
item nu:280393105791
item nu:280393116604
item nu:280393119182
item nu:280393321649
item nu:280393321950
item nu:280393332533
I rest my case !

BellaItalia1969

Lmao Linn,i detest political correctness i try to avoid like a plague!These sellers&fakers manage to prosper because sometimes the fault lies with buyers too especially if they know they bought a fake and leave this sort of inane feedback( if that was me it would be a big ,fat negative and lippy would be gracing my bin)
winks.gif
Here is the feedback:
th_LMAO.gif
no comment!!!!Seller:miles_parry
lipstick is a fake
ssad.gif
but still a lovely item thanxBuyer:colascorpion ( 5 )
02-Sep-09 12:21 HELLO KITTY LIPSTICK (20) (#220471689085)

RedRibbon

Mr RR has been sourcing some Tapout tshirts and I've been noseying around and found these:

eBay Seller: eggie209: Health Beauty items on eBay.co.uk
Seller has many of the same design fakes here.

Plushblack mascara anyone?
~ MAC ~ PLUSH LASH MASCARA ~ PLUSHBLACK ~ on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 13:24:47 BST)

Brush sets:
MAC MAKE-UP BRUSHES on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 15:46:26 BST)

MACs 10 Professional Cosmetics makeup brushes in sleeve on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 15:51:29 BST)

Not too sure if these are real or not, the seller seems to have a lot of MAC which is being sold as MÁC.

eBay Seller: boxedbeauty2009: Jewellery Watches, Health Beauty items on eBay.co.uk

Palette:
MAC - 12 Color Eye shadow - fabulous condition! on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 18:09:21 BST)

Not sure how many HK lippies MAC made but I don't think it was this many, plus some look like doubles:
Wholesale Lot - Brand New Mac Lipstick on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 18:19:50 BST)

Palette again:
***MACs***C.R.E.A.M. EYESHADOW MIRROR PALETTE BNIB on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 18:34:59 BST)

Dazzling rouge?
MAC COLOR FACE - 07 CHARMING DAZZLING ROUGE 10G NEW on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 19:36:57 BST)

Also has fake pigment, eyeshadow and lustreglass for sale:
eBay Seller: sushi-sushi-roll: Health Beauty, Clothes, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.co.uk

I don't remember this from Heatherette:
MAC eyeshadow Palette Heatherette edition on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 23:42:52 BST)

More palettes:
Brand New...MACs...10 Eyeshadow Palette (Gift Set) BNIB on eBay (end time 06-Sep-09 11:00:54 BST)

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Lmao Linn,i detest political correctness i try to avoid like a plague!These sellers&fakers manage to prosper because sometimes the fault lies with buyers too especially if they know they bought a fake and leave this sort of inane feedback( if that was me it would be a big ,fat negative and lippy would be gracing my bin)
winks.gif
Here is the feedback:
th_LMAO.gif
no comment!!!!Seller:miles_parry
lipstick is a fake
ssad.gif
but still a lovely item thanxBuyer:colascorpion ( 5 )
02-Sep-09 12:21 HELLO KITTY LIPSTICK (20) (#220471689085)

That baffles me too, so you're basically saying that you got conned but you don't mind because it's still nice? If you're telling me it's MAC and it's not, the best you'd get from me would be neg feedback.