Let's Report the Fakes

1165Cheryl

Melissa Piccanta

Unfaithful seller from e-bay UK:
http://myworld.ebay.de/mommys_pop?ss...:X:RTQ:DE:1181

Has 100% positive feedback - lots of girls bought from him DiorShow mascara or BobbiBrown mascara (I was looking to buy the first one).

However, he has some neutral feedbacks about possibly fake MAC pigments.
All pictures for recent MAC auctions from him are removed from database.

I found just the only one, which speaks for itself, stated as "MAC gelliner and brush":

3d1cee8aa646.jpg
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Piccanta
Unfaithful seller from e-bay UK:
http://myworld.ebay.de/mommys_pop?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ E:1181

Has 100% positive feedback - lots of girls bought from him DiorShow mascara or BobbiBrown mascara (I was looking to buy the first one).

However, he has some neutral feedbacks about possibly fake MAC pigments.
All pictures for recent MAC auctions from him are removed from database.

I found just the only one, which speaks for itself, stated as "MAC gelliner and brush":

3d1cee8aa646.jpg
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Melissa,i reported this seller ages ago
th_wink3.gif
she was selling fake Hello Kitty blushers and lipsticks all complete with numbers!Norty ,norty i will report her again ..personally i would not buy nothing from her she also has a very bad attitude and tells lies...when i ASQ she said all her Mac comes direct from warehouse???
thmbdn.gif
Yeah

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Check this listing out, I cant beleive what she writes about MAC and so on...

These kind of listings get me sick to my stomach...people are bidding on them not knowing these are fake. for a seller to write about MAC authorizing the type of codes used makes me so angry.

2 MAC EYESHADOW PIGMENT EMERALD & COCO BEACH 7.5gNIB - eBay (item 170386445043 end time Sep-30-09 09:53:14 PDT)

2 MAC EYESHADOW PIGMENTS ALL GIRL & SKY BLUE 7.5g NIB - eBay (item 170386445045 end time Sep-30-09 09:53:14 PDT)

OHMG Cheryl !!what a loser I cannot beleive his/hers bare faced lies!! I will email them from my buying account to ask who in Mac has authorised these fakes?Reported ugh statements like this or "Im a MAC makeup artist and i know my stuff! and yet this UK seller was selling fake HK lipsticks![FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

These are the numbered jars, MAC representitves have authenticated these as the same as the ones with the color names on them. The colors are very bold, they adhere well
[/FONT]

BellaItalia1969

oops Cheryl, i forgot to add this lot to our debate..i abs detest when sellers of fakes especially Mac add this sort of pointless comment to delude the prospective buyers
"
THIS IS FROM THE HELLO KITTY RANGE OF LAST SEASON
why dont you read my feedback to see how happy people are with this product."​
%21B%28COFJ%21%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-D%21EjlLlz,uWBK,N4ZTgC%21%7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Image not available
People are happy ??I want this seller to define happy for me !
Your US seller Cheryl,has not yet replied to me but the listings of ions290,for fake MAC Mascara/lipgloss was removed within 30 min of me reporting
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
wow someone in Ebay counterfeit dept.is working very hard this friday
winks.gif

This listing (220483700258) has been removed, or this item is not available.Nice one ebay!

red.pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Melissa,i reported this seller ages ago
th_wink3.gif
she was selling fake Hello Kitty blushers and lipsticks all complete with numbers!Norty ,norty i will report her again ..personally i would not buy nothing from her she also has a very bad attitude and tells lies...when i ASQ she said all her Mac comes direct from warehouse???
thmbdn.gif
Yeah

sure thing... the warehouse of counterfeit mac
girl_devil.gif

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
oops Cheryl, i forgot to add this lot to our debate..i abs detest when sellers of fakes especially Mac add this sort of pointless comment to delude the prospective buyers
"
THIS IS FROM THE HELLO KITTY RANGE OF LAST SEASON
why dont you read my feedback to see how happy people are with this product."​
%21B%28COFJ%21%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-D%21EjlLlz,uWBK,N4ZTgC%21%7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Image not available
People are happy ??I want this seller to define happy for me !
Your US seller Cheryl,has not yet replied to me but the listings of ions290,for fake MAC Mascara/lipgloss was removed within 30 min of me reporting
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
wow someone in Ebay counterfeit dept.is working very hard this friday
winks.gif

This listing (220483700258) has been removed, or this item is not available.Nice one ebay!

I didnt know we were debating, lol. I totally agree with you or did I miss something? I reported the person also before I posted the info here
thmbup.gif

Every person I see that sells fakes I report as I know you do
smiles.gif

buhlree

I have just started a new obsession with makeup, so I wouldn't know the first thing about reporting fakes. I'm hoping to learn a few things here! ;]

I know that this thread is mostly dedicated to Ebay, but I've come across another website in my search for swatches: ACW - Authentic Wholesale Discount MAC and Other Cosmetics

I'm sure many of you have already come across this one, and maybe even wrote about it on the forum... but I couldn't find results when I searched the website name. So, sorry if this post is redundant.

It's not like the MAC eyeshadows are much cheaper than buying from MAC ($10.99 for e/s refill v.s. $11 at maccosmetics.com).. It's just that the word "wholesale" in the name of the website is such a turn-off! The site, of course, claims that all products are authentic.

What do you guys think? Legit or reportable?

shatteredshards

What the frick is with all these "C.R.E.A.M" palettes on eBay? Everyone and their mother is selling them as authentic, and people are bidding like crazy, even from brand-new sellers with no feedback!

While on a reporting binge I came across this pigment auction; thankfully it has no bids for now, and I hope it gets removed, or at least ends with no bids.

Lot of 5 MAC eyeshadow pigments - eBay (item 280401295894 end time Sep-30-09 21:02:28 PDT)

BellaItalia1969

Dunno what is this bidding frenzy on these fake CREAM 12 eyeshadow palettes!
thmbdn.gif
I saw one sold for like £30,which made me laugh
lol.gif

I do report when time permitting... last night i only reported 4 auctions and one of these was from the seller that has sold the fake MAC HK,to my friend!
I have not seen these fake HK eyeshadows,but the colour of the shades look like explosion in a snot factory
thmbdn.gif
%21BbjcZPwCGk%7E$%28KGrHqYH-EIEqu+s,%21W0BKwkKgdFeg%7E%7E_35.JPG
Item number:260484052819

spacer.gif

--

1165Cheryl

I just got done reporting 5 listings, god they are everywhere on ebay. Whenever I go their I try and spend time to report atleast a few that I see. I had one gal tell me she took them to MAC and the gal at the counter said they looked real. They had no names, the colors she did called them were not at all what they were, ect. I couldnt beleive this email she wrote and she totally beleives they are the real thing. She got them from a "resaler" with numbers and was left to guess the colors which is why she said she went to MACS counter. Some of these new sellers who don't know MAC have no idea whats going on while others do and don't care. I myself will keep reporting them and listing them here as much as I can
smiles.gif

stacey131

Just to clarify- Sellers in NY may very well go to the Warehouse Sale. It is NOT a CCO and MAC items will often have a line through the UPC, the letters WS written, or the letters WS stamped.

hyazinth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
I just got done reporting 5 listings, god they are everywhere on ebay. Whenever I go their I try and spend time to report atleast a few that I see. I had one gal tell me she took them to MAC and the gal at the counter said they looked real. They had no names, the colors she did called them were not at all what they were, ect. I couldnt beleive this email she wrote and she totally beleives they are the real thing. She got them from a "resaler" with numbers and was left to guess the colors which is why she said she went to MACS counter. Some of these new sellers who don't know MAC have no idea whats going on while others do and don't care. I myself will keep reporting them and listing them here as much as I can
smiles.gif

I started doing so too. Again found some fakes on ebay.de. Fakes with only numbers on the box stickers...
thmbdn.gif
also sold from a seller with only about 30 feedback...

jrose614

I don't mean to be rude...but rather than sifting through possible fakes on Ebay- why not just buy from the source. Personally, I've found the time and money wasted is just not worth it. Go to the source and get the real deal. Or possibly buy here, a swatched color perhaps. I just think we should support MAC and limit the need/profit in fakes- nip it in the butt.

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose614
I don't mean to be rude...but rather than sifting through possible fakes on Ebay- why not just buy from the source. Personally, I've found the time and money wasted is just not worth it. Go to the source and get the real deal. Or possibly buy here, a swatched color perhaps. I just think we should support MAC and limit the need/profit in fakes- nip it in the butt.

That line's been used a thousand times... Most members here buy on eBay to get rare, LE stuff that isn't available anywhere else.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
That line's been used a thousand times... Most members here buy on eBay to get rare, LE stuff that isn't available anywhere else.

iagree.gif
exactly! generally i try and buy from here on specktra... but if there is something rare on ebay that i want and can't find here i'll go for it.