MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

GlamQueen21

I think I might skip the lippies and just get one Cheeky Bronze, 130 brush and the 226 brush. Maybe later, I can get Smooth Merge MSF and one of the Mineralize Blushes.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Ahhh, I've been on a coral kick SINCE the beginning of the year. I still want my true corals only collection MAC!
girl_devil.gif

Call it.. Coral Crush or something. Teehee
Yeah, I'm breaking out Coral Polyp tomorrow. Bring it summer!
smiles.gif

Hot pink too. Oh gosh, summer is the best time for make-up. All those brights.
smiles.gif

Ya know, I can kick myself for not geting Coral Polyp, who knew. I do have Manish Aurora l/s but to me that is red and MAC doesn't have a coral l/s in the regular line, not peach, bright hot coral.

But if someone tells me different, go right ahead, I'm listening.

and love the name, Coral Crush but I must not forget my new crush: Fad-Dab.

saab

I am itching to see more swatches of MSF's ... and blush swatches too .

I wonder how comparable would cheeky bronze and warmed be ?

smooth merge and triple fusion to light flush , petticoat and bnb msf's?

and daft pink blush to love rock and pleasantry ...

I would love to see these comparisons !!
yes.gif

GlamQueen21

Since I'm a coral fan, I'm thinking about Made With Love l/s since that's a coral lippie! I don't want Lollipop Loving to be a lonely coral lipstick.

zerin

I can't wait for this collection. It would be awesome to see some comparison swatch pictures of those MSFs/blushes. Can't wait!!!
greengrin.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Since I'm a coral fan, I'm thinking about Made With Love l/s since that's a coral lippie! I don't want Lollipop Loving to be a lonely coral lipstick.

Lollipop loving is peach with a green cast on my lips. not coral on me, I wish.

NeonKitty

I just called my mac store and asked if they knew if this collection was being released earlier than anticipated and they told me no, as far as they were aware it would still release on the 9th.

AjaAbeni

what the eh? july 9th is around the corner and we still dont have swatches of blushes and lippies????? aaahhhh im growing sooo anxious waiting!! all this talk of coral has me
drools.gif
with anticipation
i cant wait i cant wait
th_DANCE.gif

woohoo team coral
choochoo.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I think I might skip the lippies and just get one Cheeky Bronze, 130 brush and the 226 brush. Maybe later, I can get Smooth Merge MSF and one of the Mineralize Blushes.

Me 2, I'm not going to even look at the lipsticks and lipglasses, i'm not going to buy any MES.

I've narrowed the MSF to Sunny by Nature & Cheeky Bronze. But i'm having a harder time with the MB for now i'm interested in Fab-dabulous, Improvise, Style Demon & Cheek & Cheerful and ofcourse let's not forget the #130. Ahhh MAC is my crack
cry.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Ya know, I can kick myself for not geting Coral Polyp, who knew. I do have Manish Aurora l/s but to me that is red and MAC doesn't have a coral l/s in the regular line, not peach, bright hot coral.

But if someone tells me different, go right ahead, I'm listening.

and love the name, Coral Crush but I must not forget my new crush: Fad-Dab.

Made With Love looks pretty similar to Coral Polyp, not as bright, but the same color family? And I remember Impassioned looked similar to Coral Polyp in the swatch thread, it was a little pinker though.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Lollipop loving is peach with a green cast on my lips. not coral on me, I wish.

Me too. It shows up a green cast on my lips and I'm fine with it since I love the color so much! Coral Polyp is still on Nordie's website if any of you are willing to get it.

Face2Mac

^^ Thanks. but I don't trust Nordies because they just don't update their site and then they notify you they can't find the product.

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Question. Will Improvise look good on a NC20-25?
SOS.gif

Yes.

Lollipop loving looks coral on me. The one from the first collection looked peach. Weird eh?

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
Thanks for the links Saab!
greengrin.gif
You're the best!
smiles.gif

Thanks hun , i am loving eclectic edge ....
graucho.gif

hawaii02

I definitely see me buying a few of those lippies! Color Crafted is the one that stands out the most for me.
smiles.gif

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Question. Will Improvise look good on a NC20-25?
SOS.gif

yeah why not , im NC25 and i have it on my list !!
yes.gif

miss sha

Swatches at long last!
th_DANCE.gif
My list exploded!

Colour Crafted l/s and Made With Love l/s
Not sure if I'll be picking up either of this but the swatches look lovely!

Miss Marble l/g
Funky Fusion l/g
Crazy Haute l/g
Eclectic Edge l/g
Pretty Pattern l/g
Nice Mix Up has been kicked off my list since I'm not how well the yellowish tone with look/even show up on me. Eclectic Edge has been added on though! Purple lips kind of scare me but the swatch is gawgeous and I think the color would be pretty with a very light wash.

Cheeky Bronze MSF
Triple Fushion MSF
Smooth Merge MSF

Of course. XD

Improvise MB
Fab-dabulous MB
226 brush

I don't even know if Improvise will really show up on me but I'm excited to try coral blushes.

My CC is already crying. Here's to hoping for lots of money for my birthday!
lol.gif