MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

eskae

Ahh I wanna see more pictures of the mineralize blushes! Oh you enablers, I'm eyeing Improvise and Fad-dabulous now!! Ughhh and I'm planning to buy 4 MSFs. My poor poor wallet!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
I've been into corals lately, too. I usually only wear pinks, but now I sort of have a lemming for anything coral
th_worship.gif
. Personally- I WISH MAC made a coral collection instead of an all black one
thmbdn.gif
. That would be the best if they decided on doing something like that next spring

yes.gif
We are on the same kick. I wore Vanilla and Electric Coral with a bolder Coral NYX lippie, today, because I am obsessed with Coral this summer.

Tomorrow is a neutral shimmery eye with the same l/s but with a bright pink lipgloss.

I'm lovin' it.

Nzsallyb

i got lucky at my MAc counter the other day - in the LE part of old collections i found a 226! that means that i do not have to spend money on it in a few months, with all these other fall collections coming out. i do not even know if i will get the 130 brush yet, as i suspect the price will be horrendous in NZ

SassyMochaJess

The brush doesn't seem like it would be good at applying foundation though?... More like applying blushes and highlighter (powder products). But I think it's a cute brush, I'm feeling it for now. $34 isn't good but it's not bad either. It is a MAC brush!

omgitzstephanie

But the 130 is like the 187 and 190 had a baby. Considering both of those are great at applying foundation, this brush probably will be awesome at it too. Getting the airbrush effect from the duo-fibers and awesome coverage ability from the 190 shape. I can't wait for this brush!

MissVega

Based on what I've seen so far my list is;
Three of the lipsticks can't remember the names, I think its made with love, creative and something else lol.
Maybe cheeky bronze, sunny by nature and the 130 brush. Want to see them in person first. The other MSFs are really similar to the BBR ones that I have and I am not a fan of mineral eyeshadows so that is easy to pass. I have my grand duo blushes and love them but also prefer BPBes so I'll probably skip all of the brushes as well.
We'll see I guess lol.

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
But the 130 is like the 187 and 190 had a baby. Considering both of those are great at applying foundation, this brush probably will be awesome at it too. Getting the airbrush effect from the duo-fibers and awesome coverage ability from the 190 shape. I can't wait for this brush!

You make a great point. You actually made me more excited!! I'm such a makeup geek!!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
I've been into corals lately, too. I usually only wear pinks, but now I sort of have a lemming for anything coral
th_worship.gif
. Personally- I WISH MAC made a coral collection instead of an all black one
thmbdn.gif
. That would be the best if they decided on doing something like that next spring

Ahhh, I've been on a coral kick SINCE the beginning of the year. I still want my true corals only collection MAC!
girl_devil.gif

Call it.. Coral Crush or something. Teehee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
yes.gif
We are on the same kick. I wore Vanilla and Electric Coral with a bolder Coral NYX lippie, today, because I am obsessed with Coral this summer.

Tomorrow is a neutral shimmery eye with the same l/s but with a bright pink lipgloss.

I'm lovin' it.

Yeah, I'm breaking out Coral Polyp tomorrow. Bring it summer!
smiles.gif

Hot pink too. Oh gosh, summer is the best time for make-up. All those brights.
smiles.gif

Civies

Can I join this coral loving moment .. ?

I FREAKING LOVE CORAL

I also love my Queen Bee l/g which is CORAL

Okay I'm done .

miss sha

How do corals compare to pinks? I have Gentle mineralized blush, plus pans of Coppertone and Gingergly and I don't usually like them because of how young they make me look (and I already look young). I'd still like to wear blushes, but I just don't like the effect pinks give me. D:

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss sha
How do corals compare to pinks? I have Gentle mineralized blush, plus pans of Coppertone and Gingergly and I don't usually like them because of how young they make me look (and I already look young). I'd still like to wear blushes, but I just don't like the effect pinks give me. D:

i definatly prefer corals over pinks, i agree with you.. im not a fan of how pink shows up on me usually. corals can be more suddle giving a toned down look depending on how you want the effect to look like.. and imo it never looks over done when applying it.. definatly natural looking. "glow from within" if you will lol

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
I love corals too! So much so I've been looking for coral tops & dresses LoL I hope Mac releases CC early like the are doing w/ Euristocrats:]

Hahahaha, you're like me. OMG I found the cutest coral nailpolish yesterday and weird as it sounds it just made my day
lol.gif
Now I'm on the hunt for anything coral!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
yes.gif

I'm lovin' it.

Ooo those looks sound hot! We wanna see some FOTDs
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I don't mind paying $34 for the 130 brush since I now want that brush as well as the 226.

I agree I don't mind for the price either. If I know it's gonna do the job the way I want it and if I know it's gonna last than it's totally worth it!!!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Ahhh, I've been on a coral kick SINCE the beginning of the year. I still want my true corals only collection MAC!
girl_devil.gif

Call it.. Coral Crush or something. Teehee.

smiles.gif

Coral Crush-
th_LMAO.gif
That would actually be such a cute name for a coral collection. I say we all call MAC and vote for a coral collection. All in favor.......
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I need to break out Electric Coral pigment soon to try it with Vanilla pigment!!! I too have been on a coral rampage!

thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
Can I join this coral loving moment .. ?

There's PLENTY of coral loving to go around
yes.gif
choochoo.gif
th_hug.gif

romi79_2008

Yes, the new brush is 34$, or at least that`s what i read on temptalia a couple of weeks ago. CAn`t wait to see swatches . I want the perfect peachy-bronzy msf or blush for nc 20 from this collection. Any suggestions? I`m eyeing cheeky bronze so far

miss sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by luhly4
i definatly prefer corals over pinks, i agree with you.. im not a fan of how pink shows up on me usually. corals can be more suddle giving a toned down look depending on how you want the effect to look like.. and imo it never looks over done when applying it.. definatly natural looking. "glow from within" if you will lol

Oooh, thanks for the info! I really love the sound of this. When I wear pinks on my face (even lippies!) I notice that I get a total child beauty pageant vibe (despite being 21 :/). If corals don't give me that look I'm in love.

Looks like I'll be adding some blushes to my already lengthy list for this collection.
mac_atemywallet.gif

Annice

Hmm I'm desperately looking to put my hands on Blonde MSF but I cant get in anywhere. Do you girls think Smooth Merge would be a possibly dupe for it?
smiles.gif
Triple Fusion I think not - is too peachy and not pink. What do you think?
smiles.gif