MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
Grr, I'm so on the fence about that silly brush. I really don't like my 129, and would love something new... but I don't think I can deal with a pricetag of $42. Maybe I can run over to the MOA tomorrow, I have the 226 preordered at the Nordies counter, maybe I can bug them about the brush and the price. :]

Let us know when you find out. My 129 drives me nuts for blush application too, but I'm not sure I want to shell out that much on a new brush that I don't know will work versus a second MUFE HD kabuki which I
love.gif
. Considering they are both potentially around the same price.

only1angel

OMG I want this collection to come out already I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif
I agree with most of you, I'm not really excited about the fall collections either, except for Love that Look. So with that said I think I'm "allowed" to spend a little more on this collection
yes.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
Fad-dabulous & improvise:: photo credited to pumpkinangel on LJ

MUST. HAVE. FAB-DABULOUS and IMPROVISE!!!!!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
The brush is 34$

So that means 40 Euros in Germany, just like the 129
yes.gif

I had expected more
winks.gif

Luana_sB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
So that means 40 Euros in Germany, just like the 129
yes.gif

I had expected more
winks.gif

REALLY? OMG!
I thought MAC was expensive here - I live in Brazil - but think it's more expensive in europe..
wtff.gif

Face2Mac

sorry international buyers

But I think I can handle 34 for a LE brush. It's the rest of the collection that is going to get my credit company to call "Umm, ma'am, we just got a call from your card, he wants you to stop squeezing him so hard"

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
sorry international buyers

It is ok, I am used to pay a lot here for MAC
winks.gif

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
MUST. HAVE. FAB-DABULOUS and IMPROVISE!!!!!!

OMG I NEED to get those too!!!
yahoo.gif

I'm dying to see the blush swatches.

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
OMG I NEED to get those too!!!
yahoo.gif

I'm dying to see the blush swatches.

Yeah, I LOVE corals!
heart.gif

But now that I'm looking at the picture again, Fab-dabulous looks really similar to Gleeful, so I'm going to have to swatch them side by side.

Civies

$34 for the 130 ? Hmm .. so that will probably be close to $40 CAD . Boo ! Oh well, a MSF is like $33 here (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have any. I know it's a crime
ssad.gif
! )

Anyone know how much the 226 was ? CAD ?

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
$34 for the 130 ? Hmm .. so that will probably be close to $40 CAD . Boo ! Oh well, a MSF is like $33 here (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have any. I know it's a crime
ssad.gif
! )

Anyone know how much the 226 was ? CAD ?

$29.50

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Yeah, I LOVE corals!
heart.gif

I've been into corals lately, too. I usually only wear pinks, but now I sort of have a lemming for anything coral
th_worship.gif
. Personally- I WISH MAC made a coral collection instead of an all black one
thmbdn.gif
. That would be the best if they decided on doing something like that next spring

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
I've been into corals lately, too. I usually only wear pinks, but now I sort of have a lemming for anything coral
th_worship.gif
. Personally- I WISH MAC made a coral collection instead of an all black one
thmbdn.gif
. That would be the best if they decided on doing something like that next spring

I love corals too! So much so I've been looking for coral tops & dresses LoL I hope Mac releases CC early like the are doing w/ Euristocrats:]