Fab-dabulous blush
Smooth Merge MSF

th_DANCE.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by icesng
It's exclusively at Tangs only
winks.gif

Well maybe it'll be at DFS Galleria too.
winks.gif

My MA will be transferred to the Tangs counter from July onwards, so it's probably going to be my "regular" counter from then too, since I'm loyal to my MA.
winks.gif

Miss QQ

That's good! Maybe we will bump into each other at the counter. I go to that counter because it is convenient for me. Otherwise, I much prefer the one at Robinsons. Great that your MA will be there; she is friendly whenever I meet her at Robinsons.

AjaAbeni

I think thats because of the way they were swatched, or at least i HOPE! They look soo pretty in the promo pics?
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
The ones on COSMETOSAUR? Agreed...they are very unappealing!

icesng

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Well maybe it'll be at DFS Galleria too.
winks.gif

My MA will be transferred to the Tangs counter from July onwards, so it's probably going to be my "regular" counter from then too, since I'm loyal to my MA.
winks.gif

OT a bit, Winnie were you at the recent MAC private sale? I thought i saw someone that looks like you
tong.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlikah
It seems that Colour Craft will be launched on July 1st in France. Perhaps in Europe ?

Hope it will be true ! I'd love to see these MES and MSF !!!

Are you kidding me?????
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Before Naked Honey???
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
hmm.gif
hmm.gif

NeonKitty

Wtf? Why is this collection launching early in Europe and Asia but not here? I called my store but they didn't know anything about the date being bumped up, does anyone else have any intel?

LMD84

somebody in the uk called mac customer services who said we're still down for august
th_dunno.gif
so who knows if we'll get it early! i'm hoping for it in july!

AjaAbeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Wtf? Why is this collection launching early in Europe and Asia but not here? I called my store but they didn't know anything about the date being bumped up, does anyone else have any intel?

no help from my mac counter either. i juss caled to see whats up and she didnt even have a clue whats going on!!!!! she "thinks" its launching "sometime" next week "maybe"...

Nzsallyb

ok guys do i really need the 226? i have it on hold in the store (it was from BBR). i love my 217 brush to death..............it the 226 really worth it? help me out everyone!

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
ok guys do i really need the 226? i have it on hold in the store (it was from BBR). i love my 217 brush to death..............it the 226 really worth it? help me out everyone!

I also really wanna know!!
yes.gif
If 226 is better than 224 which I now own and love.

capmorlovesmac

The 224 and the 226 are different enough to own both. With the pointed tip of the 226 and due to its smaller size you can work more precise.

I do adore the 226.. it is a really fantastic brush but I could live without it.
And I am not sure if you would need the 226 when you already have the 217, 219 and 224 for example.
th_dunno.gif

capmorlovesmac

hmm.gif
The 226 is more unique than the 224.. you can get more dupes of the 224 but its really hard to tell because they are so different. The 226 is LE though so you always could get the 224 later.

I'd probably get the 226 first. But it depends on the brushes that you already have.
smiles.gif

capmorlovesmac

That would depend on why you don't like the 224. If you like precise brushes the 226 could be a good addition to your brush collection.
smiles.gif

For me the 226 works different than the 224 so the chances are good that you would like the 226 even if you don't like the 224.
Can you try the brush at your counter/store? Or is the tester already gone?

The 226 is softer than the 217 but a bit stiffer than the 224 IMO.

Nzsallyb

ok awesome! i love the precise-ness of the 217, and i think that the 226 would be good for softer application!