MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
does someone wanna copy and paste for me in the swatch thread? coach?

Erin I am happy to copy and paste from this thread to the swatch thread. As soon as you start posting pictures I will start putting them up.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Erin I am happy to copy and paste from this thread to the swatch thread. As soon as you start posting pictures I will start putting them up.
smiles.gif

It looks like someone beat me to it!
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

131 may be the perfect blush brush I'm searching for.
hmm.gif
Wonders if I should try it. I don't want to buy another blush brush that I don't like and don't use it.

saab

Quote:
the blush swatches are especially for you my dear. i made sure not to smudge those as they were on my forearm. i ran outta hand space as you will see.

Omg ... i cant wait ... i am sooo excited ... Thanks ERINE you are the best !!
th_worship.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by birki
Wooo thanks for the pics! It does look quite similar to the aromaleigh brush

aromaleighinc_2059_30132439

Wow MAC makes this aromaleigh brush look like an atrocity!

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Apparently I wasn't the only one to post the brush to the swatch thread, LOL!!

Yea, you beat us to it!!

sapnap

dying to see blush and MSF swatches! its like the 'butterflies in the stomach' feeling u get before u meet ur *first love" haha

kyoto

Thanks so much for the swatches Erin, and you have my dying laughing! "I will beat your ass!" Love it, straight to the point! Tell em girl.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
I'm going in to preorder the brush tomorrow. Do you guys have it in the update book things as the 130? Or if I ask about the 131 will they know what I'm talking about? And I've only ever preordered at Nordies, can I do that at Macy's/FS store as well?

yeah our book says 130. i'd just ask to pre-order the new face brush that comes out with CC. that way you get the right brush as everyone knows some artists are ignorant, stupid, clueless, or just don't pay attention.

stores and macys don't preorder. we will hold things for you so you can get it when you buy, but other macys and stores might not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Erin you are so funny!!
lol.gif

well, remember when someone stole my paint pot or fluidline pics from my traincase and used it as there's on ebay? talk about tacky!
yucky.gif
now i place texts over the color so you can tell.

sapnap

Quote:
IMG_0375-1.jpg

IMG_0372-1.jpg
IMG_0373-1.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg

yummmmmmm!!!!!!!! cheeky bronze, smooth merge, warm blend and maybe triple fusion
smiles.gif
apart from the rest tht r on their way!