sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by birki
going down to take a peek at the items this afternoon! can't wait *woohooo*

\i cant go until after i finish work!! u go birki! haha

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Well maybe it'll be at DFS Galleria too.
winks.gif

My MA will be transferred to the Tangs counter from July onwards, so it's probably going to be my "regular" counter from then too, since I'm loyal to my MA.
winks.gif

this sneak peak is a tangs exclusive - Orchard and Vivo.. it will be island wide 3rd or 4th July!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
So Erine, what do you think of the 130? Have you gotten to play with it at all yet?

i just unpacked it around 7pm tonight at work. i'm uploading, cropping, and labeling pics as i type.

and i knew i wasn't
th_crazy.gif
when i read our packing slips! its not numbered 130, its actually numbered 131. you here me peeps? its a #131 brush, not #130.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luana_sB
NEED blushes swatches.. Can't decide between the blushes
cry.gif

i've got swaaaaaaatcheeeeeeeeeees! give me a few to get em loaded. ok, maybe a few. my hands are soooo colourful right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjaAbeni
is it still july 9th here in the states?

yep, still the 9th as of right now.

coachkitten

Gah! I want that brush!!

I figure that this is too soon to ask but have you used the brush Erin? I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

erine1881

lol.gif
yes its too soon to ask.

i didn't even have any customers after i opened it
ssad.gif
i plan on getting a couple of em. it's gonna be a good blush brush.
yes.gif

SassyMochaJess

Whoa it's not what I expected but I'm glad I got to see it! Merci Erine! I think I might skip the brush but for sure getting some msf and a blush.... We'll see.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Woot! I can't wait for the blush swatches!!

the blush swatches are especially for you my dear. i made sure not to smudge those as they were on my forearm. i ran outta hand space as you will see.

NeonKitty

I'm super stoked right now, I managed to nab both a lightscapade and a new vegas in the clearance bin yesterday, I've been trying to get those two for months! C'mn colour craft, gimme more yummy msf's and MBs
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the blush swatches are especially for you my dear. i made sure not to smudge those as they were on my forearm. i ran outta hand space as you will see.

love.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i repeat, this is the 131 brush. 130 doesn't exist.

top view and side view

IMG_0370-1.jpg
IMG_0371-1.jpg

Posted to swatch thread as ordered!

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by icesng
I think you should be able to even without the mailer, though i'm kinda skeptical if they'll have the complete collection as they only mention the MES and marble lipglass in the mailer

oh yea i just noticed
ssad.gif
says limited edition pinwheel MES and marbelized lipglasses.. o well i guess 3rd July is a better option@

iShadow

I'm going in to preorder the brush tomorrow. Do you guys have it in the update book things as the 130? Or if I ask about the 131 will they know what I'm talking about? And I've only ever preordered at Nordies, can I do that at Macy's/FS store as well?