MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

iShadow

Erin, want me to slap a watermark on it? I use Picnik on Flickr, you can choose the opacity if you do it that way.
smiles.gif

and ps thanks for answering my question!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
Erin, want me to slap a watermark on it? I use Picnik on Flickr, you can choose the opacity if you do it that way.
smiles.gif

and ps thanks for answering my question!

sure! i use photobucket and i don't think they have that option to do a watermark. if they do, i've haven't seen it.

miss sha

Oooh, swatches!

Now I'm thinking I might sub out Cheeky Bronze for Warm Blend since it has more variety of colors. And I might nix Triple Fusion all together since the colors look too light to show up very well on me. But Smooth Merge I must have absolutely!

Can I ask what's so wonderful about the 131 as a blush brush? Right now I use the 129 as my blush brush.

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
*dies from the suspense of waiting for the blush swatches*

Me tooooo
yes.gif

Miss QQ

Smooth Merge and Porcelain Pink are gorgeous. Must resist because SM is similar to Blonde and Porcelain pink is only a highlighter.
sigh.gif

iShadow

Here's what I came up with. I can go back and change the font, font size, and opacity if anyone has suggestions.
smiles.gif
I just tried to make it clear it was from Specktra... Erin, I wasn't sure if you wanted to be credited personally?

3661987020_5001824f24.jpg

NeonKitty

My computer just crashed and burned, and I nearly beat it with a stick because of the forthcoming blush swatches!!! That was the longest reboot of my life!

only1angel

OMG I want porcelain pink, cheeky bronze, triple fusion, and smooth merge (even though I have blonde, but I NEED the raspberry strip!!!!!) Bring on the blush swatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
Here's what I came up with. I can go back and change the font, font size, and opacity if anyone has suggestions.
smiles.gif
I just tried to make it clear it was from Specktra... Erin, I wasn't sure if you wanted to be credited personally?

3661987020_5001824f24.jpg

that works for me. does anyone know if photobucket has a watermark feature? am i dumb and missing it?

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
IMG_0395-1.jpg

IMG_0395-2.jpg

IMG_0395-3.jpg

THANK YOU!!!! They swatch so differently than I thought...style demon and improvise will be mine!!

only1angel

Daft pink, improvise, cheek & cheerful, and hand-finish are just love at first sight
love.gif
and the other 2 are just so unique to the usual colors in my collection. So I'm getting the 131 brush, 4 msfs and all blushes. OMG my hubby's gonna kill me- I can't tell him otherwise he'd divorce my ass
th_LMAO.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Daft pink, improvise, cheek & cheerful, and hand-finish are just love at first sight
love.gif
and the other 2 are just so unique to the usual colors in my collection. So I'm getting the 131 brush, 4 msfs and all blushes. OMG my hubby's gonna kill me- I can't tell him otherwise he'd divorce my ass
th_LMAO.gif

WORD! My wallet is already crying. I'll see you in divorce court, my husband is going to kick my a$$ too!

saab

wow , thanks Erine for the blush swatches ...
th_worship.gif

Would like to know yr thoughts on improvise , it looks more like a highlighter ?