MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

miss sha

What did I wanna ask... hmm... oh!

Yeah, lip swatches would be great, I really need to cross some of those off my list!
lol.gif
Right now I want five of them! After the blush swatches I'll definitely be crossing the blushes off my list since so many of them are similar to the MSFs. And now I think I'll only be getting Warm Blend and Smooth Merge since Triple Fusion looks too light for me.

I'm really happy that I'm going to be spending less and less on this collection... means I can spend on the other collections too!
lol.gif

sapnap

Thank you Erin!

My list as of now is :

Warm blend
Smooth Merge
Cheeky bronze (maybe )
Cheek and Cheerful "(maybe)
Fad dabulous
Style Demon (maybe)

mochabean

Thanks Erine for the swatches!!! My list is gonna be short.

I only want:
131 brush
Smoothe Merge MSF
Cheeky Bronze MSF

That's it! I can't believe I'm not gonna get more than that! But with all the upcoming collections coming out, I have to control myself!

capmorlovesmac

Thank you so much for the swatches Erin!

Cheeky Bronze now isn't that appealing anymore.. but now I want Smooth Merge and still
Porcelain Pink.
icon_eek.gif

Luckily though I don't want any of the blushes and no MES.. sorry.
blush-anim-cl.gif

The #131 looks great!
drools.gif

KittyKat

As many of you ladies I am now also in a dilema of what to get :/ I really wanted to get a nice pink blush from this collection and was hoping for daft pink to be a perfect colour for me. But after seeing the swatches I'm not so sure
th_dunno.gif
It's seems to be very light pink and I'm afraid I will only be able to use it as a highlight like Moon River (I'm around NC25 right now). I think I should just get Dainty from the perm line, I know a lot of you girls really liked that one. Ughh, I don't know
th_dunno.gif
what do you girls think, any suggestions?

lipglosseater

Thanks so much for the swatches erine!!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

My list as of now:
- Improvise
- Style Demon

Still no MSFs for me... but Porcelain Pink is reaaaaaaally calling my name!!
nope.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKat
As many of you ladies I am now also in a dilema of what to get :/ I really wanted to get a nice pink blush from this collection and was hoping for daft pink to be a perfect colour for me. But after seeing the swatches I'm not so sure
th_dunno.gif
It's seems to be very light pink and I'm afraid I will only be able to use it as a highlight like Moon River (I'm around NC25 right now). I think I should just get Dainty from the perm line, I know a lot of you girls really liked that one. Ughh, I don't know
th_dunno.gif
what do you girls think, any suggestions?

Dainty is gorgoeus!
yes.gif

If you don't really like any of the Colour Craft blushes don't just buy them because they are LE. The perm mineralized blushes deserve some love too.
smiles.gif

KittyKat

Thanks capmorlovesmac, that's excatly what I was thinking
greengrin.gif
I'll probably take Dainty, since I've been wanting it for some time now. I'm still debating on Style Demon blush and Cheeky Brone MSF...need to see some more swatches to decide
smiles.gif
but one thing I'm getting for sure is the 226 brush
drools.gif
I skipped it with the BBR collection and I'm sooo excited it's back
th_DANCE.gif

rocking chick

My list for this collection is seriously long. I am trying to ways to cut the list now.

All the MES
2 lipsticks
2 lipglass
4 blushers
2 MSF

Lauli

Finally, blushswatches!
drools.gif
Thank you so much Erin! I really like Daft pink and Handfinish. I want 4 MSF:s, but because of the fall collections i think i need to cut down too one.
ssad.gif
Smooth Merge looks fantastic, but i also want Porcelain Pink, Triple Fusion and Cheeky Bronze, so is it worth buying Smooth Merge only for the middle strip..?
th_dunno.gif
I might get Girlish Romp e/s too....

GlamQueen21

The MSF swatches are now making me want to have 4 MSFs now (Cheeky Bronze, Porcelain Pink, Triple Fusion and Smooth Merge) even though I told myself that I'm getting only 2. Also, the blush swatches are gorgeous!!!! I now can decide which ones that I can get. I want Cheek & Cheerful and Fab-dabulous. Also, Style Demon kind of reminds me of Merrily mineralize blush.

NeonKitty

I have to cut down my list. I'm lemming 4 msf's, 3 blushes, one e/s and one l/s. That's well over $200 Canadian. I can't justify spending that much right now when I already have lots of makeup untouched, and we've just made a commitment to cut down on our bills.

So I'm going to try to keep to:
2 msf's: cheeky bronze and omgzzzz I can't decide
1 blush: ??? probably improvize
B2M for made with love l/s

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 UP Mushrooms
^^Thanks, I think you have help me make up my mind!

If you could only get either 224 or 226 would you go for 226?

I have both and though I love the 226, if I were to pick one I would go with the 224. It's much more multi purpose IMO

xoshopaholicxo

Thanks Erine for the great swatches!! Can you tell me if Sunny by Nature will turn orange? Does it have orange undertones? Thanks so much lady:] Seems i'm the only one interested in SbN.

stv578

Thanks for the swatches Erine!

Luckily, they didn't really change my mind. I'm passing all of the MB's, I'm still very happy with the grand duo blushes. So while I'm still undecided till I see them in person, it'll be Cheeky Bronze and Smooth Merge. Sunny by nature just looks too orangey.

And Erine, the MES swatches do look amazing, but I'm still passing because of the design.

blindpassion

I might get nothing from this collection.

I've been on a no-buy due to finances. And MAC prices in Canada are just too much for me lately.

Elusive21

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss sha
I'm really happy that I'm going to be spending less and less on this collection... means I can spend on the other collections too!
lol.gif

Oh man, I wish I could say the same thing but looking at those swatches means I'll be buying even more now than what I had already planned for. This collection is going to take all my money. What can I say - MAC makeup is the best
th_worship.gif

I plan on getting:

Fashion Patch & Eccentricity eyeshadows
Colour Crafted lipstick (I'll probably end up getting more than just this one)
Eclectic Edge lipglass
226 brush
Sunny by Nature & Triple Fusion
Daft Pink blush

blinkymei

oh man oh man ... why did I wake up to open this... I'm lemming for everything again now!... lol

THANKS A LOT ERINE!!!