MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

saab

Thanks Erine for the lovely swatches , with every swatch i am wanting more and more .... my poor wallet .............

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
never mind doll. i put my own little watermark on it like the other one!
th_wink3.gif

LOL yours are so much sassier than mine, I love it ;D I did slap "property of specktra" all over the first one, so if you want that for any reason, just lmk! Thanks for the swatches!

erine1881

seriously!? after all that work and now you guys don't want any shadows!?
angry.gif

this is how its supposed to go. i swatch, you pee your pants in excitement (like rbella), then cry
cry.gif
, pull out your hair and cry some more
weeping.gif
, then buy everything.
th_DANCE.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
^^^seriousl!? after all that work and now you guys don't want any shadows!?
angry.gif

this is how its supposed to go. i swatch, you pee your pants in excitement (like rbella), then cry
cry.gif
cry.gif
, then buy everything.
th_DANCE.gif

Thank you VERY much for the swatches Erin! I never even wanted any of the shadows and now I want a whole bunch. I seriously need to keep away from this thread. I am lemming things now that were never even on my list. Damn you Erin and your gorgeous swatches!!
lol.gif
Just kidding I love you!
smiles.gif

MissCrystal

Quote:
^^^seriousl!? after all that work and now you guys don't want any shadows!?
angry.gif

cry.gif
cry.gif
, then buy everything.
th_DANCE.gif

lol there pretty but im not into mineralize eyeshadows i have two interview and another one and i never use them ....

erine1881

eh its no problem. i'm just sitting here listening and adding songs to my ipod while cropping and stuff.

if you guys need em, i can do lip swatches saturday when i get off of work. i kinda ran outta swatching space tonight.

coachkitten

Quote:
eh its no problem. i'm just sitting here listening and adding songs to my ipod while cropping and stuff.

if you guys need em, i can do lip swatches saturday when i get off of work. i kinda ran outta swatching space tonight.

Yes please! The lip products are what I am most looking forward to (minus the brushes and MSFs). Can't wait to see those and thank you again for taking all of the time to post these swatches. I can't even imagine how time consuming that is.

NeonKitty

Quote:
seriously!? after all that work and now you guys don't want any shadows!?
angry.gif

cry.gif
weeping.gif
, then buy everything.
th_DANCE.gif

Should I direct the MAs at my store to give you the sales credit of my purchase toward your goal? LOL...I almost feel I should buy natural flare just so I don't disappoint you.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
lol there pretty but im not into mineralize eyeshadows i have two interview and another one and i never use them ....

i don't blame ya. i'm only getting a few things from this collection myself.

coach-i've been on here for 3 hours and i haven't even checked in on the other threads!
tong.gif

saab

Quote:

would love the lip swatches too !! Thank you so much for doing this for us !!
yes.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Should I direct the MAs at my store to give you the sales credit of my purchase toward your goal? LOL...I almost feel I should buy natural flare just so I don't disappoint you.

yes please!

i'm soooo getting natural flare! it reminds me of fall, the most bestest season of all the seasons! too bad we only have fall for two weeks here.
cry.gif

Dayjoy

Quote:
IMG_0395-1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
After seeing the latest swatches, I don't want all of the blushes anymore. Ill probably just end up getting improvise and a lipstick. Style demon isn't the red I was hoping for.

Yeah. Me too. I thought it would be a gorgeous, deep red with gold highlights. At least I can save for the next three collections.

iShadow

Quote:
yes please!

i'm soooo getting natural flare! it reminds me of fall, the most bestest season of all the seasons! too bad we only have fall for two weeks here.
cry.gif

Move to MN! You'll get lots of fall AND my sales! ;D

Nzsallyb

thankyou for all your hard work erin! i am going to be firm, only the 131 for me.

but asemblage, improvise and porcelain pink look really nice *said in small voice*

zerin

Thank you so much for those swatches Erin. Totally Appreciate it!

Now I'm even more excited about this collection.
smiles.gif

I was wondering if Hand Finish blush is sheer like Moon River? Would it be pigmented enough for NC 30 skintone and darker?

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
That's good! Maybe we will bump into each other at the counter. I go to that counter because it is convenient for me. Otherwise, I much prefer the one at Robinsons. Great that your MA will be there; she is friendly whenever I meet her at Robinsons.

Well, it'll be cool if we bumped into each other there.
tong.gif
That is, if we can recognize each other to begin with.
sneaky.gif
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by icesng
OT a bit, Winnie were you at the recent MAC private sale? I thought i saw someone that looks like you
tong.gif

Nope I wasn't there. When was the MAC private sale? It sounds so exclusive!

coachkitten

Quote:
coach-i've been on here for 3 hours and i haven't even checked in on the other threads!
tong.gif

No hurry at all! I am happy with all of the other swatches that you have given us tonight. I will have sweet MAC dreams!
sleepy.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
i'm about an nc30 now that i'm tan, so that should give you an idea. yes, improvise would be like a highlighter. i'd say its about the same colour payoff as moonriver maybe.
th_dunno.gif

miss QQ-DP is more shimmery and smoother, and i'd say PP is more pigmented, but that's hard to say as the high shine of DP makes it appear more pigmented. they are definately different shades of pink.

the shadows are up next ladies!

ishadow, can you watermark the first one for me please?

ugh...totally dissapointed.
ssad.gif
guess it's off my list then.
I'll only be getting the #131 brush. Guess it's good news for the wallet
yes.gif

swaly

I am weirdly turned off by those four-in-a-pan e/s and the stripey MSFs! Am I just a nutjob? Hehe. I'm 100x more obsessed with swirly MSFs. I passed on the B/B/R MSFs because something about them underwhelmed me. I also think I just like my e/s to be in one neat little depotted pan, not all smushed in one container.