MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
WORD! My wallet is already crying. I'll see you in divorce court, my husband is going to kick my a$$ too!

I got an idea- Let's not tell them! Thank god I handle all the bills
th_LMAO.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Daft pink looks gorgeous but I wonder how different it is from pleasantry.

That;s what I'm wondering too,I like daft pink also,but I have pleasantry.I love it,but I want a few different colors like maybe the coral colors this time.
yes.gif

only1angel

Off to bed, got a busy day tomorrow. Good night specktrettes!!!!!! WE gonna sleep good tonight now! Pleasant "colour craft" dreams
th_e2cloud9.gif

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Erine!!!!!
Is Fab-dabulous similar to Gleeful at all?

And Improvise, is it super light? Like, too light for NC30?

Exactly my thoughts, i would love to know the answer too . my heart was set on improvise and hand finish but they look sheer , i am a NC25 ...

am lovin daft pink though !!
yes.gif

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
that works for me. does anyone know if photobucket has a watermark feature? am i dumb and missing it?

LOL they're all to engrossed in swatches and budgets. :p I'll try to hack into my ancient PB account and check it out. On Flickr, you have to make your own watermark. You add text, then you can play with the "Fade" option.
smiles.gif
You can also upload your PB pics right into Picnik, and theeeen:

Select your picture>>
The "Edit" tab will be selected above the picture, you want to select "Create">>
There's a mini toolbar beneath the tabs, click "Text">>
Select a free font and type what you want in the box, then once you hit the "Add" button, a toolbox will come up where you can play with color and fade-yness.
smiles.gif

miss sha

Cheek and Cheerful and Improvise, eeee! Except I very much doubt Improvise will show up AT ALL on my NC45-ish (lighter I think in actuality) skin or at least as anything but a shimmer.

My question is how similar are the blushes to the MSFs? Almost all of them look like colors easily duped by each other!

Miss QQ

thud.gif
Daft Pink is gorgeous!

Erin, how does DP compares to porcelain pink? Which is more shimmery, pigmented and smoother?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab
wow , thanks Erine for the blush swatches ...
th_worship.gif

Would like to know yr thoughts on improvise , it looks more like a highlighter ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Erine!!!!!
Is Fab-dabulous similar to Gleeful at all?

And Improvise, is it super light? Like, too light for NC30?

i'm about an nc30 now that i'm tan, so that should give you an idea. yes, improvise would be like a highlighter. i'd say its about the same colour payoff as moonriver maybe.
th_dunno.gif

miss QQ-DP is more shimmery and smoother, and i'd say PP is more pigmented, but that's hard to say as the high shine of DP makes it appear more pigmented. they are definately different shades of pink.

the shadows are up next ladies!

ishadow, can you watermark the first one for me please?

kiss

After seeing the latest swatches, I don't want all of the blushes anymore. Ill probably just end up getting improvise and a lipstick. Style demon isn't the red I was hoping for.

darkishstar

Quote:
i'm about an nc30 now that i'm tan, so that should give you an idea. yes, improvise would be like a highlighter. i'd say its about the same colour payoff as moonriver maybe.
th_dunno.gif

miss QQ-DP is more shimmery and smoother, and i'd say PP is more pigmented, but that's hard to say as the high shine of DP makes it appear more pigmented. they are definately different shades of pink.

Oh yuck. I'm passing Improvise then.

And then, my other question was, how similar is Gleeful to Fab-dabulous?

And I can't wait for the shadows!! Thanks so much Erine!

saab

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

Thank you so much Erine for letting us know
th_worship.gif
, its now off my list .

Is hand finish sheer too ? i thought that one looked like moon river ..

iShadow

Quote:

I'm so lost in quotes and squeals, would you be able to email me the pics you want watermarked? ErinMakingFaces (at) gmail
smiles.gif

erine1881

IMG_0384-1-1-1.jpg

the full hand shot is swatched in the order the colours lay in each pot. some of the following pics are of my hand at different angles.

IMG_0387-1.jpg
IMG_0389-1.jpg

IMG_0390-1.jpg
IMG_0387-2.jpg

IMG_0389-2.jpg
IMG_0393-1.jpg

SmokeSignal16

I was really excited for this, but now I'm not too sure?! I've taken my temp and I am fine lol. I know I'll get my first MAC brush for sure! But I don't know I'll go in a see the blushes and MSF's in person and decide if it looks like stuff I have already which hey won't hurt my feelings because Style Black is alll mine, and I will enjoy stuff I have now too so yeah..

NeonKitty

OMG I want eccentricty and natural flare.....but I so do not need them, I can dupe each of the colours, sigh.

Beautiful swatches Erine!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
I'm so lost in quotes and squeals, would you be able to email me the pics you want watermarked? ErinMakingFaces (at) gmail
smiles.gif

never mind doll. i put my own little watermark on it like the other one!
th_wink3.gif

NeonKitty

Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Er ine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!
Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Er ine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!Erine!

Are you ready to throttle us yet??
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif