MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
iagree.gif
This is the only blush I could get weak...
winks.gif
But I must see it in real. I still have a backup of Pleasantry!

I don't have pleasantry. Daft Pink looks very beautiful. I didn't get to see it today though. Wonders if I wll get weak too.

I saw this collection today except for the blushes. Smooth Merge is gorgeous. Colour Craft l/s is very pretty but frosty. The MES look very cute in the round pan and divided into quads but the pan is very small. I feel the colours will mix easily. I'm disappointed that 131 was not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
Hi guys. Just collected my Color Craft items today. As the blushers are still not in yet, I just got the rest first.

4 MES except the gold one and the authum color one.
- the texture are so super buttery and extremely pigmented. Definately a must-buy from this collection.

1 MSF triple fusion
- a little too frosty for my likings, might take it back.

1 lipstick color craft
- this is a super pretty pink but a pity that the texture is a frost. It would be ideal if its in Cremesheen texture.

1 lipglass eclectic edge
- another pretty purple lg,very nice. Another must-buy from this collection.

IMO this collection features nice colors mes/lg/lipstick but not for the MSF. Its too frosty for my likings except Smooth Merge.

Which counter were you at? I saw this collection at Tangs Orchard, and there were no blushes as well. I agree that Eclectic edge is a pretty purple and colour craft is so pink and pretty!

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Which counter were you at? I saw this collection at Tangs Orchard, and there were no blushes as well. I agree that Eclectic edge is a pretty purple and colour craft is so pink and pretty!

I was at Tangs Orchard around 3pm today. Did you get anything from this collection?

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SometimesTheyComeBack
Sorry if this has been answered? Didn't see it

How much is the gorgeous 131 going to cost??
bigheart.gif

$34
smiles.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I love your swatches, Erine. I'm peeing my pants. I will buy Natural Flare.
greengrin.gif

Thank you for all your hard work!
th_kiss.gif
I know swatching sux after awhile, but, we love you for it!!!!

rbella,I've missed you sweetie!How are ya?

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
yes please!

i'm soooo getting natural flare! it reminds me of fall, the most bestest season of all the seasons! too bad we only have fall for two weeks here.
cry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
Where the frick do you live that you only have 2 weeks of fall?? Fall is the BEST SEASON ever!

Grrr...we only get a couple of weeks of fall, too.
ssad.gif
It is the BEST season!

Quote:
I love your swatches, Erine. I'm peeing my pants. I will buy Natural Flare.
greengrin.gif

Thank you for all your hard work!
th_kiss.gif
I know swatching sux after awhile, but, we love you for it!!!!

rbella
heart.gif

I love Girlish Romp and Natural Flare MES. I'm on the fence about the blushes and MSFs. I'll probably get Triple Fusion, and I really like the looks of Daft Pink and Improvise, but everything is looking a little too frosty for my liking. I really wish they'd do blush duos or MSFs in colors with the texture of the MSFN and then pretty pearlized veining. You'd have a gorgeous, smooth color with a little fine shimmer - PERFECT!!

annikay

I've now added Improvise to my list of Daft Pink and Hand-Finish. Oops. (But if I only have Warm Soul and Gentle, I'm allowed to get three from this? Right?)
lol.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
Hi guys. Just collected my Color Craft items today. As the blushers are still not in yet, I just got the rest first.

4 MES except the gold one and the authum color one.
- the texture are so super buttery and extremely pigmented. Definately a must-buy from this collection.

1 MSF triple fusion
- a little too frosty for my likings, might take it back.

1 lipstick color craft
- this is a super pretty pink but a pity that the texture is a frost. It would be ideal if its in Cremesheen texture.

1 lipglass eclectic edge
- another pretty purple lg,very nice. Another must-buy from this collection.

IMO this collection features nice colors mes/lg/lipstick but not for the MSF. Its too frosty for my likings except Smooth Merge.

thanks for the review
smiles.gif
I think I'll only get Smooth Merge MSF then...and maybe an MES, I've had not so good experience with them in the past though
ssad.gif

RayannaBanana

If Style Demon is really that orange looking I think I'm going to have to skip it, I was hoping it would be more red. Maybe I can get Notable instead?

stickles

In Singapore I picked up:
MSF: Porcelain Pink, Cheeky Bronze
Lipglass: Eclectic Edge, Funky Fusion, Pretty Pattern

My thoughts:
Smooth Merge and Triple Fusion are nice ... if you don't mind a very frosty finish. Like everyone said before, the texture is not as finely-milled as the BBR MSFs. I skipped them this roiund, but am trying not to get them later to "collect"

I actually found that I loved the lipglasses. At least they are the same quantity and price as the regular lipglasses, though these new ones are less tacky. Decent pigmentation too for the most part

Eclectic Edge: like the lipglass version of Up the Amp, very unique!
Pretty Pattern: Like Lust and Lovechild had a baby, great MLBB color
Funky Fusion: Couldn't find a dupe in my collection, reminds me of a watermelony-toned pink
Crazy Haute: Not as unique, pale pink kinda deal, not as cool as Cultured
Nice Mix up: Pretty if you like orangey/sheer/gold pearl colors, like a much softer Pink Grapefruit
Miss Marble: Made me think of Electro-Lush from Flashtronic somehow

Not sure what I'll end up buying when the blushes/131 comes in...

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
rbella,I've missed you sweetie!How are ya?

I miss you, too!!!!! I've been good. Busy, busy, busy!! How are you?

I did get to spend some time with my ho, Hilly, yesterday. She so crazy.

**Erine is pretty and makes pretty swatches and I will buy whatever she tells me to.**

abbyquack

I am having such a hard time narrowing down my list. I really need to cut back on my MAC buying b/c a) I have way too much makeup, and b) I have way to little $$. However, I'm skipping pretty much every collection til September except this one, so I think here is my prelim list:
-131 brush
-Cheeky Bronze
-Smooth Merge
-Triple Fusion
-Madly Creative l/s

...I was very interested in Sunny by Nature but now seeing how orangey it is, I will probably skip it. So, since I am cutting one MSF out, should I get Porcelain Pink? It seems like everyone here likes it...
th_dunno.gif

Also Girlish Romp is pretty, but I feel like I've got colors that could dupe it if I ever wanted to wear similar ones.

Lauli

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
Funky Fusion: Couldn't find a dupe in my collection, reminds me of a watermelony-toned pink

That sounds soo great! I was going to skip the lipglasses because of all the fall collections but I have to have this one!
mac_haul.gif

panther27

Quote:
I miss you, too!!!!! I've been good. Busy, busy, busy!! How are you?

I did get to spend some time with my ho, Hilly, yesterday. She so crazy.

**Erine is pretty and makes pretty swatches and I will buy whatever she tells me to.**

I'm doin good too,that's so cool you and Hilly get to hang out,wish I could too!Like you,I pissed my pants when I saw Erin's gorgeous swatches
lol.gif

perfectdefect

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I can't wait to see swatches of the lipglasses!!

Me to, I was gonna pass but people are talking about them now and if I see swatches I know i'm gonna cave on atleat 1 if they are decently pigmented.