MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

iheartangE

I think this will be the first collection in a long time that I'll go to MAC to check out on the day of the launch-I want way too many things and have to test it all out and play beforehand
winks.gif
The MSFs and blushes look so gorgeous!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdefect
Me to, I was gonna pass but people are talking about them now and if I see swatches I know i'm gonna cave on atleat 1 if they are decently pigmented.

I too was going to pass on the lipglasses but now I do want one. I hope they are pigmented and not sheer like the Tri-Color lipglasses from SS.

trojanchick99

Erine, thank you for your great swatches!

I'm liking Triple Fusion, Cheeky Bronze and need to decide between Improvise and Cheek and Cheerful.

I'm going to try to skip the mes, but they look really tempting.

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I too was going to pass on the lipglasses but now I do want one. I hope they are pigmented and not sheer like the Tri-Color lipglasses from SS.

do i see the HK makeup bag in your AV pic ??? lol

i think im only going to get one MSF in warm blend, why did mac bring back the trio lipglasses
ssad.gif
im not diggin them

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley13tree
I really want the 131, but not sure if I could justify the price. :p

true.gif

sapnap

so i only got warm blend and smooth merge. The lipglasses have pretty decent pigmentation and the coral lipstick and madly creative are awesomeee.. will go back for these when the blushes are out.

The MES have GREAT texture and pigmentation.. too bad i am not an eyeshadow person else these wudve been mine!!.. esp natural flare.. it is PRETTYY.. The light purple lipglass is super pretty and the burnt coral one.. sorry cant remember names..

on mr (NC 45ish) the light side of warm blend looks like cheeky bronze so i picked up warm blend instead.. its great for the bronzy gold look. The texture of sunny by nature is better tho.. less frost and shimmer.. on me looks like a pinky bronzy brown.. good for eday.. may go bak for this... smooth merge looks a lot on petticoat on me tho petticoat is more metallicy raspberry.. i actually like smooth merge better. i passed on triple fusion.. the most frosty of the lot imo.. the lightest side of smooth merge looks like porcelain pink on me... cudnt take lipstick and l/g swatches cos the MA was watching over
ssad.gif
((

will defnly go bk t look at the 131, sunny by nature maybe, style demon and fad dabulous

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
woah! either people went crazy for them or they didn't have enought stock in the first place!

oh they did the MA showed the draw.. there were LOTS of em haha.... cant even imagine when the blushes r out next week! and the BRUSH

LMD84

wow! people have gone crazy for this collection then! when it comes on the uk site i shall make sure that i buy all i want as soon as it pops up! it's horrid when you've waited so long for something to find it's sold out!

stickles

Okie dokes, by request I've put up the comparison swatches in the swatch thread for lipglasses Pretty Pattern, Eclectic Edge, and Funky Fusion, enjoy!

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
I was at Tangs Orchard around 3pm today. Did you get anything from this collection?

I was there in the late afternoon. Smooth Merge was already sold out. I didn't purchase anything. When the blushes and 131 arrive, I may pick by Daft Pink or 131.

I have Just Dessert, the square l/g from Sugar Sweet and I don't like it that I can't get much l/g on the applicator. I have to insert the applicator inside the tube several times just to get enough for my whole lip, so I pass the l/g here.

mdjmsj

I'm thinking of grabbing Cheeky, the 131 brush, and maybe a MES eyeshadow. I'll have to check out the lipgloss pigmentation but really the last thing I need is another lip product. Is this collection in stores yet though? I didn't think it was coming out till July but you all sound like you've been seeing it.

stickles

I agree that it's difficult to get lipgloss out of the container, moreso than regular lipglasses. The swatches I did required several swipes to bring out the color, but unlike Sugar Sweet, the color is buildable. One other thing, near the bottom of the tube the colors are not as 'mixed' so at the beginning the color is not as consistent until you swirl the wand around a little more.

Kayraphat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
The MES have GREAT texture and pigmentation.. too bad i am not an eyeshadow person else these wudve been mine!!.. esp natural flare.. it is PRETTYY.. The light purple lipglass is super pretty and the burnt coral one.. sorry cant remember names..

Great news ! I am so happy that MEs's are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
I actually found that I loved the lipglasses. At least they are the same quantity and price as the regular lipglasses, though these new ones are less tacky. Decent pigmentation too for the most part

Eclectic Edge: like the lipglass version of Up the Amp, very unique!
Pretty Pattern: Like Lust and Lovechild had a baby, great MLBB color
Funky Fusion: Couldn't find a dupe in my collection, reminds me of a watermelony-toned pink
Crazy Haute: Not as unique, pale pink kinda deal, not as cool as Cultured
Nice Mix up: Pretty if you like orangey/sheer/gold pearl colors, like a much softer Pink Grapefruit
Miss Marble: Made me think of Electro-Lush from Flashtronic somehow

OMG I can't wait th get my hands on these!!!

How many days left before it launches online? Thoughts?

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I was there in the late afternoon. Smooth Merge was already sold out. I didn't purchase anything. When the blushes and 131 arrive, I may pick by Daft Pink or 131.

I have Just Dessert, the square l/g from Sugar Sweet and I don't like it that I can't get much l/g on the applicator. I have to insert the applicator inside the tube several times just to get enough for my whole lip, so I pass the l/g here.

I also didnt really like the fact that I cant get much lipglass out too. But the color of Eclectic Edge is really lovely & I have to get it. It looks really good pairing up with Lavender Whip too.

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
... IMO this collection features nice colors mes/lg/lipstick but not for the MSF. Its too frosty for my likings except Smooth Merge.

Thanks for the review. I'm happy to hear about Smooth Merge because it's the only Striped MSF that I'm interested in
thmbup.gif

sapnap

Is this collection in stores yet though? I didn't think it was coming out till July but you all sound like you've been seeing it.[/quote]

the collection has partically launced in singapore )all except the blushes and the 131)...