MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Lauli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsG
Amazing that Colour Craft is out in Germany already. Norway hasn´t even launched Naked Honey, how sad is that?

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I, know. I live in Sweden and we will get CC and Naked Honey the same day, the 15:th. So you might get them the same day too
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsG
Amazing that Colour Craft is out in Germany already. Norway hasn´t even launched Naked Honey, how sad is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauli
I, know. I live in Sweden and we will get CC and Naked Honey the same day, the 15:th. So you might get them the same day too
winks.gif

I think we are all used to wait for new MAC collections in Europe
yes.gif

The July collection is the only one every year here that we get before the US does.

Lauli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
^^msf's

yeah, I feel like they're more usefull than the blushes since they can be used as blushes. And they're bigger
tong.gif

Susanne

Quote:
yeah, I feel like they're more usefull than the blushes since they can be used as blushes. And they're bigger
tong.gif

... as blushes, as bronzers, as highlights...
yes.gif

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
From what I can remember Style Demon seemed like a brighter (but not bright itself) berry red & not a more muted dusty red than Merrily.

Merrily is more of a dusty coral red than a berry red blush.

I thought SD was beautiful!

Improvise is a straight down the middle true peach with some light shimmer - very very pretty

Fab-dab was also subtley beautiful.

Now I want them all. lol But I can only get 2 blushes. Which ones is the question.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
Now I want them all. lol But I can only get 2 blushes. Which ones is the question.

One should be Daft Pink
winks.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I think we are all used to wait for new MAC collections in Europe
yes.gif

The July collection is the only one every year here that we get before the US does.

About time you all get a collection first!
yes.gif
Enjoy!

kiss

Quote:
tong.gif

I am the opposite. I don't like using msf's as blushes. They're not pigmented enough for me and most are too frosty on the skin if I use it as a blush. I prefer Grand duo type blushes, they are very pigmented, glide on like butter and act as a MSF and blush in one.

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
One should be Daft Pink
winks.gif

hehe. It's pretty but I made an oath to no more pink blushes for a while. lol.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
About time you all get a collection first!
yes.gif
Enjoy!

th_hug.gif
It is a bit exciting
heart2.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
hehe. It's pretty but I made an oath to no more pink blushes for a while. lol.

sigh.gif
pink blushes...

Yagmur

Quote:
Call me crazy, but I am skipping this collection. However, I hope everyone enjoys what they get! Soime really lovely colours being released.

heart.gif

No, you're not crazy! I think if you have some mineralize stuff already, you can easily pass these Collection!

I have seen everything today and I wasn't very impressed. The only thing I may get is Smooth Merge MSF <---- YES, because of the raspberry Strip
tong.gif

I liked the Lipglasses, but I think they are nothing special. You can find dupes for the Colours.

I think even the 131 is skipable if you like your 187 / 188.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
No, you're not crazy! I think if you have some mineralize stuff already, you can easily pass these Collection!

I have seen everything today and I wasn't very impressed. The only thing I may get is Smooth Merge MSF <---- YES, because of the raspberry Strip
tong.gif

thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
I liked the Lipglasses, but I think they are nothing special. You can find dupes for the Colours.

I think even the 131 is skipable if you like your 187 / 188.

shockt.gif

th_hug.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Thanks to all the ladies who posted reviews...but I'm still undecided on this collection. So far the only definites for me are Cheeky Bronze MSF and Eclectic Edge lipglass

Those are the 2 definites for me as well!

Ladies! I'm still undecided if I should get Eccentricity now after reading Susanne's helpful review! I adore MES, but if it's really dupeable/not special, should I not get it? Or should I get Eccentricity? Please give me your opinions!!!!!

Otherwise... I'm only getting Cheeky Bronze and Eclectic Edge lipglass. D:

LMD84

the more i have to wait for this collection the more i wonder if i need both brushes? the 131 looks awesome as does the 226... but i have a 224 and 222 brush so maybe i can save pennies for other things?

plus even though i got paid a little extra this month i thought i should be sensible and save it for extra spending money for my holiday in spetember. i hate being sensible!!

MarsG

Quote:
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
winks.gif

Oh joy! good to know! And thanks for the welcome
smiles.gif

I only knew about naked honey launching in Oslo on the 15th, so perhaps you are right about CC coming on the same day. I´d have to wait till the 20th for my pay though.
ssad.gif

MzzRach

^^^ Lou - the 226 brush is brill. It really is. One of those brushes I have used almost daily since purchasing it. IMO, it is superior to the 224 or 222. I am tempted by the 131, but will need to see it in person first.

FYI - I've had the 226 brush since February.
yes.gif
heart.gif

LMD84

Quote:
^^^ Lou - the 226 brush is brill. It really is. One of those brushes I have used almost daily since purchasing it. IMO, it is superior to the 224 or 222. I am tempted by the 131, but will need to see it in person first.

FYI - I've had the 226 brush since February.
yes.gif
heart.gif

wow! that good?! maybe i shall get the 226 insted of the 131 then. it sucks because i'm not near a mac store to see everything in person so have you rely on you lovely specktra ladies for opinions!
smiles.gif

i do have a 188 and 187 and use these for blush and never have an issue with the size... maybe i could get away with not buying the 131! argh! i'm just thankful that at this moment in time this is my toughest desision to make!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Those are the 2 definites for me as well!

Ladies! I'm still undecided if I should get Eccentricity now after reading Susanne's helpful review! I adore MES, but if it's really dupeable/not special, should I not get it? Or should I get Eccentricity? Please give me your opinions!!!!!

Otherwise... I'm only getting Cheeky Bronze and Eclectic Edge lipglass. D:

Eccentricity is definitely dupeable with many normal e/s I think.

Goldmine would make it with Shadowy Lady, Beautiful Iris and Top Hat maybe
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
wow! that good?! maybe i shall get the 226 insted of the 131 then. it sucks because i'm not near a mac store to see everything in person so have you rely on you lovely specktra ladies for opinions!
smiles.gif

i do have a 188 and 187 and use these for blush and never have an issue with the size... maybe i could get away with not buying the 131! argh! i'm just thankful that at this moment in time this is my toughest desision to make!!

I have small eyes and love the 226 for my outer V and crease! It is not a blending brush like the 224 at all I think.