MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

shimmergrass

Received 131 and 226 brush today.
They are both awesome.

I have 187 but not the 188 so i guess i can justify getting 131
smiles.gif

pictures are on my blog.

I will wait till thursday for swatching the products on my skin and what works best. I am sure i will love smooth merge
tong.gif

monter

okay... I've become totally totally overwhelmed by this collection. Help?
lol.gif

I'm an NC20 (MAYBE a 25 in the summer, but probably not even that dark). I already have Petticoat and Smooth Merge MSFs. As for blushes (in order of most to least used), I have Well Dressed, Spaced Out, Springsheen, and Secret Blush. I also have Moon River, but I've mostly just been using it as a highlight; it doesn't show up very pigmented on me. :/

I've ben eyeing Hand Finish and Daft Pink, but now I'm looking at Improvise and Fab-dab as well... and I'm REALLY drawn to Cheeky Bronze, but I guess I'm just not quite sure how to use a color like that on my pasty self? Same with Improvise...

I don't even want to think about the lip products right now.
lol.gif
This collection is just too huge!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I have small eyes and love the 226 for my outer V and crease! It is not a blending brush like the 224 at all I think.

i do love crease brushes and can always use more because i like to use a clean one each time (only wash my brushes once a week which is why i have up to 3 of some brushes!)

the 226 will be cheaper than the 131 as well... and i guess i could always look out for the 131 in the clearence bin at some point to maybe get cheaper.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Ok, for those who have seen the collection is Funky Fusion hot pink or coral?

Definitely more pink than coral! No, it is pink. Just pink
winks.gif

As a comparison: Crazy Haute is a bit lighter than Magnetique, Funky Fusion similar to Steal my Heart! Both Rose Romance.

HTH!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Ladies! I'm still undecided if I should get Eccentricity now after reading Susanne's helpful review! I adore MES, but if it's really dupeable/not special, should I not get it? Or should I get Eccentricity? Please give me your opinions!!!!!
D:

Eccentricity in pigment form dupes:
Blonde's Gold/Gold Mode
Vis-a-Violet
Chocolate Brown/Gold Stroke
Grape or Deep Purple

Susanne, thx. Scratching Funky Fusion off of list and maybe getting Red Devil from 6months ago BBR.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
American stage and screen legend Helen Hayes portrayed Miss Marple in two American made-for-TV movies, both for CBS: A Caribbean Mystery (1983) and Murder with Mirrors (1984). Sue Grafton contributed to the screenplay of the former. Hayes's Marple was benign and chirpy.

Both Fab-dab and Style Demon are going to be mine. I'm not passing up coral blushes and lipstick.
And I nearly fell out my chair when on lunch dh offered to get me a giftcard from mac for my birthday which I replied is this in addition to the CCO trip and he said yes.

BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!
mac_haul.gif

for this week at least

Woah! What a nice husband, no wonder that he made husband of the week
greengrin.gif

I hope I can b2m for Made with Love, currently I am really wanted everything that is orange. Will you pick up your stuff or will you order?

abbyquack

So I somehow forgot all about the 138 during the F&F sale and just fell in love with it in one of the Artists in Action vids on MAC's site...so I'm wondering, do I need the 131 or 138 more? I figure if I'm going to spend $40, I might as well spend the extra $12 if the brush is going to serve me better. Any thoughts? I know the 138 is slightly OT...
th_dunno.gif

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
just wanted to let you guys know the collection is now available on MAC usa website
smiles.gif

link

Right you are, thanks!

MyBeehive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
just wanted to let you guys know the collection is now available on MAC usa website
smiles.gif

link

Oh yesss! So far no icon yet under the "What's New" heading, but all the items I check are all there, lipsticks, e/s, msfs, brushes, etc!
th_DANCE.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
I am the opposite. I don't like using msf's as blushes. They're not pigmented enough for me and most are too frosty on the skin if I use it as a blush. I prefer Grand duo type blushes, they are very pigmented, glide on like butter and act as a MSF and blush in one.

^ yep
yes.gif
me too! I could never have too many mineral blushes
smiles.gif

panther27

Got my CC today
choochoo.gif
I got-Eclectic Edge
Funky Fusion
color crafted
triple fusion
cheeky bronze
handfinish
improvise
fashion patch
eccentricity
girlish romp
I will go back for trimming talk(b2m),made with love crazy haute and smooth merge
This collection sooo pretty,I'm wicked excited!
th_DANCE.gif

saab

Yayy the collection is up on the MAC website but i dont see the lipglasses , anyone else ?

Also happy birthday to all the July babies
th_DANCE.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBeehive
Oh yesss! So far no icon yet under the "What's New" heading, but all the items I check are all there, lipsticks, e/s, msfs, brushes, etc!
th_DANCE.gif

Ack! I can't find the lipglosses!

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Ack! I can't find the lipglosses!

you look so elegant and graceful in yr avvi picture !!
yes.gif