MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Face2Mac

^^ I swear you are cracking me up. You are having a MAC attack crisis.
I am now watching this thread to see what else you post.

Shimmergrass, Smooth Merge will work on skin, it is not too light.

saab

i am also going back and forth ... i want the lipglass to show up or else ill hve sleepless night if it doesnt show up today ... Cmonnnnnn MACCCCCCCCCCCCC......

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
a question for WOC....

how well would smooth merge work???
or would anothe tri-color msf be better... suggestions??

YEP , it will show up !!
yes.gif

Miss Dynamite

Does anybody know if Crazy Haute is similar to Sweet Strawberry lipglass from Hello Kitty? In swatches, it looks like it might be, but I'm not sure.

Winthrop44

I just ordered Smooth Merge and Improvise. I'll B2M for one or two of the lipsticks if I like them in person. I really love the color of Eclectic Edge but I just don't think I could pull it off and the other shades are too similar to things I already have for me to deal with the square tubes, lol.
wacko.gif

gigglegirl

nora/stv578 guess where I went today??!! Bobbi brown! *bad Hannah*!

I'm on my hunt for an awesome deep blue shimmery liner, well bb didn't have one but I got Indigo ink gel liner and also got midnight shadow to put over top. it.looks.amazing!!! Totally doing it tomorrow!!!

this surprise impulse purchase does not change my planned CC haul on Thursday---though I didn't have hand finish on my list, but its becoming a contender!

I had to remind myself to NOT look at the shimmerbricks, fricking $55 monstrosities when I could get more MAC shimmery goodness in blushes and msfs this week!! I cannot wait!!!!

Sashan

How similar is Steal my Heart to Funky Fusion? I have Steal my Heart so am wondering if I can pass on Funky Fusion for now. Can anyone do a comparison swatch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Definitely more pink than coral! No, it is pink. Just pink
winks.gif

As a comparison: Crazy Haute is a bit lighter than Magnetique, Funky Fusion similar to Steal my Heart! Both Rose Romance.

HTH!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
nora/stv578 guess where I went today??!! Bobbi brown! *bad Hannah*!

this surprise impulse purchase does not change my planned CC haul on Thursday---though I didn't have hand finish on my list, but its becoming a contender!

I had to remind myself to NOT look at the shimmerbricks, fricking $55 monstrosities when I could get more MAC shimmery goodness in blushes and msfs this week!! I cannot wait!!!!

th_LMAO.gif
friends.gif
You're so funny

I checked out the new BB colors this weekend too - esp. the new gel liner, but didn't get anything.

elegant-one

The one thing to remember with the CC glosses - they are really different than the reg. glosses. They are highly pigmented with a different texture & not sheer like reg. glosses. I think they are kinda like lipstick in gloss form.

only1angel

I'm so confused, too! I don't know what to get. This isn't coming out on thursday at my counter so I'm making my purchase now, but am so confused!!!!! Can some1 tell me- are smooth merge and daft pink anything similar. Can some1 PLEASE do a swatch comparison??????????? I don't know if I should get both

darkishstar

Okay, will order Cheeky Bronze and Eclectic first.
I have to see Eccentricity in person to see if it's worth getting.

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
I'm so confused, too! I don't know what to get. This isn't coming out on thursday at my counter so I'm making my purchase now, but am so confused!!!!! Can some1 tell me- are smooth merge and daft pink anything similar. Can some1 PLEASE do a swatch comparison??????????? I don't know if I should get both

i got daft pink bec its similar to love rock and i loved love rock , smooth merge looks to me like petticoat so i passed on that . i dont know how similar they are , but smooth merge looks like a pink rasberry color and daft pink is like a pink with gold . HTH's

starberry28

I picked up a few things from this collection and when I got home and did swatch comparisons I was kinda bummed. I thought that:

Moon River swatched a bit like Handfinish
Hot Planet swatched like Fad-dabulous
Love Rock swatched like Daft Pink

The only one that was unique to me was Improvise. I can't say about the other 2 because I didn't get those. So now I'm debating whether I should go back and return 3 of my 4 blushes. Argh.

For those of you who have seen/purchased, what do you think? Thx

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
^^ I swear you are cracking me up. You are having a MAC attack crisis.
I am now watching this thread to see what else you post.

Shimmergrass, Smooth Merge will work on skin, it is not too light.

LOL! Yeah, I've never had a MAC crisis before and I don't know what to get! So many things!!!!

gigglegirl

*lalaalaaaa* dang elegant, i wasn't going to look at the lip items, but glosses like lipstick???? awesome possum!!!

glad you find me funny!
friends.gif
to you too!

is it weird i'm pumped for my new pj's? they are sweet pink! plain baby pink coloured lightweight pants and a pink top with scroll type design. loooove!!!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
*lalaalaaaa* dang elegant, i wasn't going to look at the lip items, but glosses like lipstick???? awesome possum!!!

glad you find me funny!
friends.gif
to you too!

is it weird i'm pumped for my new pj's? they are sweet pink! plain baby pink coloured lightweight pants and a pink top with scroll type design. loooove!!!

lol.gif
Heck no, new pj's rock! Those sound soooo cute - I would wear them
tong.gif
& they're pink ya know.

yeah, I thought the lipglosses were pretty & unique. I liked the fact that they weren't soooo sheer with no color.

Eclectic Edge is super pretty especially if you like lavender/purples. Crazy Haute was my fave. Hahah - good name for me
winks.gif

You can wear your jammies while you play with your makeup - woot - thats what I do

only1angel

For those of you that have both, are daft pink and love rock exact? I've only seen 1 comparison and daft pink looked lighter to me but most are saying they're the same. I don't need daft pink if it is a dupe for love rock b/c I already have love rock