MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

elegant-one

Someone should call MAC site & say hello - you're missing the lipglosses
lol.gif

only1angel

Can someone tell me if there is a noticeable difference b/w these l/gs and the sugarsweet ones because I HATED those. I ended up returning them back b/c the applicator was horrible- it didn't pick up anything. I'm really liking 3 of these colors from CC but don't want to order them online and then wish I didn't. If they are anything like the sugarsweet ones then I know I won't like these

only1angel

Sorry I'm asking so many questions- I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!! So many decisions, not enough time..................
th_dunno.gif

elegant-one

^^^well shoot, I can't help you there - I didn't buy any of the sugarsweet glosses. I'm sure that someone here will know.

only1angel

Thanks anyway elegant
winks.gif
. I hope some1 else does
tong.gif
. I guess I have time considering mac doesn't even have them up yet

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Sorry I'm asking so many questions- I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!! So many decisions, not enough time..................
th_dunno.gif

haha aw....I know the feeling. I don't always get to view the collections either & its really frustrating to order bllindly.

So, what did you NOT like about the Sugarsweet glosses? Maybe I can help knowing that.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SometimesTheyComeBack
How does Madly Creative compare to Patisserie?

Do i need both?

Thanks
heart.gif

Madly Creative is very frosty brownish pink with champagne undertones.

Patisserie is also a muted sheer pinky light brown but they don't look the same

only1angel

Elegant- you have no idea how frustrating it is!!!!!! Every1's macys counter is launching this on thursday and mine is launching it at the end of the month. This is the 1 collection I've been DYING to get so of course I refuse to wait any longer
th_LMAO.gif

I hated the glosses from sugar sweet b/c they were too sheer. I like pigmented lipglosses- ones that are like lipstick but gloss form if you know what I mean. I usuallly wear glosses by themselves which is why I like them super pigmented. When I put these on, it just showed like clear gloss and it wasn't worth the $$ for something you couldn't even see on my lips. On hand swatches the CC lipglasses look gorgeous and super pigmented, but the sugarsweet ones looked exactly the same when I swatched then on my hand. I'm worried that I'm loving the CC ones based on how they look swatched on hands, but will show up clear and sheer when I put it on

only1angel

Oh, in case you were wonering: I was interested in eclectic edge, funky fusion, and miss marble l/g from this collection

elegant-one

Quote:
Elegant- you have no idea how frustrating it is!!!!!! Every1's macys counter is launching this on thursday and mine is launching it at the end of the month. This is the 1 collection I've been DYING to get so of course I refuse to wait any longer
th_LMAO.gif

I hated the glosses from sugar sweet b/c they were too sheer. I like pigmented lipglosses- ones that are like lipstick but gloss form if you know what I mean. I usuallly wear glosses by themselves which is why I like them super pigmented. When I put these on, it just showed like clear gloss and it wasn't worth the $$ for something you couldn't even see on my lips. On hand swatches the CC lipglasses look gorgeous and super pigmented, but the sugarsweet ones looked exactly the same when I swatched then on my hand. I'm worried that I'm loving the CC ones based on how they look swatched on hands, but will show up clear and sheer when I put it on

Honestly, I don't think that you'll be disappointed with these glosses. I did not put them on my lips, but the MAC MA did & it was quite pigmented on her. They seemed very pigmented & heavier (not in a bad way) than reg. glosses.

I have very pigmented lips, so I agree - most are too sheer or disappear.
Maybe just order 1 or 2 at first to see, then if you like it you can order another. You can always return them easily if you are very unhappy with them.

elegant-one

Quote:
Oh, in case you were wonering: I was interested in eclectic edge, funky fusion, and miss marble l/g from this collection

EE & FF are fantastic shades! I didn't get to see MM they didn't have it.

Face2Mac

Quote:

Unrelated, but your dog reminds me of Pinky and The brain. A cartoon back in the day, and they were mice but those ears, those ears, lol.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
LOL! Yeah, I've never had a MAC crisis before and I don't know what to get! So many things!!!!

Did you order anything or was your willpower stronger than MAC?

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Unrelated, but your dog reminds me of Pinky and The brain.

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
But my munchkin's cuter
th_LMAO.gif
My hubby's mom is bugging me to have a kid already and I joke to her that I already have one (my dog) hahaha. They are like kids though, if you have one. You get so attached. It's her birthday on Sunday, I just ordered her a b-day hat and a cake lol. I'm definitely gonna take a pic of her in her b-day outift for you guys.

Elegant- I think that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna buy 1 first and see. I usually never do returns when I make mac purchases online b/c it's so hard for me to get to the post office. That's why I ask A TON of questions here with every collection. But I guess if anything maybe I could swap it. My 2 faves are EL and FF. Which would you recommend getting first?????