MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
elegant is that you in your avatar? You are one beautiful woman!!!

haha - yes it is. Thank you darlin - sooooo sweet of you
winkiss.gif

BrokefromMAC

OMG I need help lol. Can anybody please tell me if I need Cheeky Bronze and Improvise and also Smooth Merge vs Daft Pink. I don't know if I need all four if they are just two pink shades and two peachy shimmery shades. I need advice..please
cry.gif
. TIA.

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
But my munchkin's cuter
th_LMAO.gif
My hubby's mom is bugging me to have a kid already and I joke to her that I already have one (my dog) hahaha. They are like kids though, if you have one. You get so attached. It's her birthday on Sunday, I just ordered her a b-day hat and a cake lol. I'm definitely gonna take a pic of her in her b-day outift for you guys.

Elegant- I think that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna buy 1 first and see. I usually never do returns when I make mac purchases online b/c it's so hard for me to get to the post office. That's why I ask A TON of questions here with every collection. But I guess if anything maybe I could swap it. My 2 faves are EL and FF. Which would you recommend getting first?????

hey as far as i know and have read the lipglasses are quite pigmented but the brush sucks and hardly gets any color on . but if you use the lip brush they are quite pigmented but remember the brush sucks and if you apply with the brush u will have to keep layering it on .

I wanted to buy 2 but i dont wanna struggle with the brush so i will just order one i .e EE, if you had to get one and since u are a purple -lavender lover then get eclectic edge thats unique ...
yes.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Someone should call MAC site & say hello - you're missing the lipglosses
lol.gif

rofl.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel

Elegant- I think that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna buy 1 first and see. I usually never do returns when I make mac purchases online b/c it's so hard for me to get to the post office. That's why I ask A TON of questions here with every collection. But I guess if anything maybe I could swap it. My 2 faves are EL and FF. Which would you recommend getting first?????

Aghh, I'm a bad one to ask cause I love everything
lol.gif

Look at Karla Sugar's swatches in the swatch thread they are pretty good & see which color you love the most - maybe that will help.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokefromMAC
OMG I need help lol. Can anybody please tell me if I need Cheeky Bronze and Improvise and also Smooth Merge vs Daft Pink. I don't know if I need all four if they are just two pink shades and two peachy shimmery shades. I need advice..please
cry.gif
. TIA.

All four of those are completely different in color. I don't know if that helps.

CB - darker more bronze
Improvise - peach
SM - raspberry pink with highlights on either side
Daft pink - a very light blue pink

TISH1124

Quote:
Aghh, I'm a bad one to ask cause I love everything
lol.gif

Now that is the Straight up truth!! Enabler Supreme!!!
th_LMAO.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Now that is the Straight up truth!! Enabler Supreme!!!
th_LMAO.gif

encore.gif
th_roll1.gif

Tish - your 3 little pictures are just adorable!!!!

BrokefromMAC

Quote:
All four of those are completely different in color. I don't know if that helps.

CB - darker more bronze
Improvise - peach
SM - raspberry pink with highlights on either side
Daft pink - a very light blue pink

So it's worth it to get all four you think?
greengrin.gif
. I just didn't want to get something too close to each other.

elegant-one

I just called MAC online - I'm like...You have some missing Lipglosses from Colour Craft
lol.gif
I just crack myself up
th_roll1.gif

She said they're still trying to upload everything
th_dunno.gif

Krista7

Hi, peeps!

I'm new-ish around Specktra. I've been lurking for ages, but Colour Craft has prompted me to post. I need advice before I buy everything!

Here's the deal: I fell in love with MSFs after Brunette/Blonde/Redhead. I got Blonde and Redhead. In Sugarsweet, I got Perfect Topping.

Now, I would like to pick up some MSFs from ColourCraft, but I don't know which to get. Every time I look at the pictures, I get conflicted!
ssad.gif

So what would you tell me to get? I am a cool-toned, very pale (as in, always the lightest shade) brunette with blue eyes. I only have Redhead, Blonde, and Perfect Topping MSFs so far. The ones that have my eye from CC are: Smooth Merge, Triple Fusion, Porcelain Pink, and Cheeky Bronze, but I don't know if any of these are too dark for me/would look silly on me.

Help! (Thanks for any advice y'all can give--I trust you!)

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista7
Hi, peeps! <----
lol.gif

So what would you tell me to get? I am a cool-toned, very pale (as in, always the lightest shade) brunette with blue eyes. I only have Redhead, Blonde, and Perfect Topping MSFs so far. The ones that have my eye from CC are: Smooth Merge, Triple Fusion, Porcelain Pink, and Cheeky Bronze, but I don't know if any of these are too dark for me/would look silly on me.

Help! (Thanks for any advice y'all can give--I trust you!)

I have your coloring but with brown hazel eyes.

Triple Fusion is very light - pretty!
Smooth Merge is gorgeous
You may like Porcelain Pink as a lot of girls do - it is a pretty color but too shimmery for me.

I didn't even bother to swatch Cheeky Bronze because well, I'm just too fair for that.

Glad you posted!

twilightessence

Okay, after going back a LOT I ordered just two things:

Smooth Merge and Eccentricity. Those were the two things I wanted from the beginning and those were the two things I got first. I will probably eventually get Cheeky Bronze and Natural Flare.

Civies

Like someone else mentioned this collection is DEATH to newbies like me .

I JUST WANT EVERYTHING , seriously . I have no idea what suits an NC37, but I guess I'll just go to my MAC store and check everything out on Thursday
smiles.gif
!
I can't wait !

Do you guys suggest I get the 226 brush ($29.50 CAD I believe) or a MB ($25) or a MSF ($32.50). I know I'm more than one MSF and MB but I'd rather cancel one out to get the 226. Or maybe not. I have Asian eyes with a double eyelid (small lid space though) and my eyes are fairly large for an Asian .

kiss

I am now excited for Improvise! I wanted a pretty peachy color. Still not firm about anything except made with love though!

Miss Dynamite

I THINK I have my final list:
Eclectic Edge Lipglass
Miss Marble Lipglass
Colour Crafted Lipstick
Trimming Talk Lipstick
Girlish Romp Mineralize Eyeshadow
Fashion Patch Mineralize Eyeshadow
Eccentricity Mineralize Eyeshadow
Smooth Merge Mineralize Skinfinish
Triple Fusion Mineralize Skinfinish
msf_addict.gif

I also want
Madly Creative Lipstick
Made With Love Lipstick
Funky Fusion Lipglass
But I think I can pass them...or get them later if I decide that I can't pass.