MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

nunu

It is soo hard to chose without seeing the actual product but we all know this is my preliminary list
tong.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

This was suppose to be the year of less MAC and makeup in general!! Don't think that's going to happen. I'm looking forward to this collection but I'm glad there is room for me to control myself. With that said, my list is still too long.

Trimming Talk lipstick
Crazy Haute lipglass
Sunny by Nature MSF
Smooth Merge MSF
Warm Blend MSF
Fab-dabulous MB (maybe)
Daft Pink MB (maybe)
130 Brush

I think that's more than enough for now.
tong.gif

Liya2007

My First Wish List based on the collection info (let’s see how this will change after the photo are out, then again after the swatches, hmmm then after the reviews
cutey.gif
)

Lip Stick:
Ever Embellish: Plum brown with red pearl (Lustre)
Made with Love: Bright coral pink (Lustre)

LipGloss:
Eclectic Edge: Cool violet
Nice Mix Up: Burnt ginger
Pretty Pattern - Warm mid-tone beige
Funky Fusion - Pink coral

MSF:
Triple Fusion - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances
Warm Blend - Left: Antique gold / Center: Mahogany Bronze / Right: Copper
Sunny by Nature- Rich bronze with pink pearl pig
Cheeky Bronze - Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl

Blush:
Fab-dabulous - Mid-tone burnt coral with yellow gold veining
Improvise - Mid-tone neutral coral with light white yellow gold veining
Cheek & Cheerful - Mid-tone bronzy brown with yellow gold veining
Style Demon - Mid-tone brick red with copper veining

Brush:
#130 Brush - Flat tapered face brush w short natural hairs and long synthetic fibres

MES:
Nothing … Yah right
winkiss.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Here's Stereo Rose, it's less bright in real life:

MineralizeSkinfinish.jpg

PRETTY!!!!!!! All of the MSFs look so awesome!! I have Petticoat and my Petticoat doesn't look like yours. Mine is light pink with a dark pink veining. I've been hearing about Stero Rose and it looks pretty!!

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciouspink
This made my day today!!!
smiles.gif

Hopefully we can get some pics soon, i wonder if when this collection we be released?
and ideas yet?

Specktra Blog says July 9!

I really like the sound of Sunny by Nature (everytime I see it/hear it/etc, I think Naughty by Nature LoL)

blindpassion

Omg..... I almost was ill reading that list of msfs... Im not one to buy everything from a collection, (Im only buying one thing from rose romance!), and I looked at that list and read the descriptions... I will probably buy all of them. Oh. Em. Gee.

blindpassion

Ooohh I love anything colorful guys. Colorful collections catch me HARD. If any CShock style collections were to come out again, I'd break my bank!!!!

romi79_2008

I hope they will be the last MSF this year.. I need a break after this...but I`m sure they gonna bring pigments at some point and then the quads hopefully not in august

Face2Mac

There is a street corner with my name on it, because there is noway I can fund all of this.
girl_devil.gif

Care to join?

PrettyKitty

I want:

Lipstick:
- Madly Creative - Pink neutral with white pearl (Frost)

Lipglass:
- Miss Marble - Muted pink

Mineralize Skinfinish:
- Sunny by Nature- Rich bronze with pink pearl pig
- Cheeky Bronze - Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl
- Triple Fusion - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances
- Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink

Mineralize Eyeshadows:
- Fashion Patch - Ice blue / Off white / Black with silver glitter / Light white pink

Mineralize Blush:
- Hand-Finish - Light pink with deep gold veining

Brush:
- #130 Brush - Flat tapered face brush w short natural hairs and long synthetic fibres (LE)

ladyJ

I think I will hold off on making a list. If I try to make one now I know I'm going to end up writing everything haha!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
- I have a definite hate relationship with MES, they don't work for me. I have bought and return them in three different collections. This is not happening again-

I feel you on this one, as much as I love Sea and Sky, I have to really pack it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
man susanne, i nearly wet myself with excitement over pictures! so sad now there aren't any! ... yet anyways!!

Rbella would say "I just pissed myself".

I have come to the conclusion that MAC has made the decision that we should start powdering our ass cheeks, too, because there is no way we are to finish these MSF'S in our lifetime before they come out with more.

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Me too!
tong.gif

I have a critical bug to fix. But I keep looking at the product list and drooling over it
drools.gif

Me three! I was thinking of MSFs while fixing my......very broken patient.

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
I hope they will be the last MSF this year.. I need a break after this...but I`m sure they gonna bring pigments at some point and then the quads hopefully not in august

Hush your mouth woman!!
tong.gif
Let this be the year of the MSF!!
th_worship.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezander
Oh man, this collection came out of nowhere! So much cool stuff. Must... exercise... self control.. But, it looks like I'll be getting my first MSF!

Join the Dark Side. You know you wanna. Everybody's doing it.

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
There is a street corner with my name on it, because there is noway I can fund all of this.
girl_devil.gif

Care to join?

I'll be the one standing across the street in the 4 inch black patent leather knee boots, a collar, and a smile!!
graucho.gif