NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
Hush your mouth woman!!
tong.gif
Let this be the year of the MSF!!
th_worship.gif

WORD

And I kind of am starting to envision MAC as my pimp, cracking the whip, making me work overtime and overtime, turning tricks to pay for the MSFs. Dammit, I don't know what happened, it started with a free MAC eyeshadow consult and next thing I knew I was out on the corner snorting MSFs, scratching at my lice infested hair, thinking about MSFs, giving all my bucks to MAC, thinking about MSFs...

MY PRECIOUS

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
WORD

And I kind of am starting to envision MAC as my pimp, cracking the whip, making me work overtime and overtime, turning tricks to pay for the MSFs. Dammit, I don't know what happened, it started with a free MAC eyeshadow consult and next thing I knew I was out on the corner snorting MSFs, scratching at my lice infested hair, thinking about MSFs, giving all my bucks to MAC, thinking about MSFs...

MY PRECIOUS

LMAO!!
th_LMAO.gif

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac

I have come to the conclusion that MAC has made the decision that we should start powdering our ass cheeks, too, because there is no way we are to finish these MSF'S in our lifetime before they come out with more.

Yep, That`s why we have to be picky and choose only the unique ones... who am I kidding I`m doomed.
I hope that some of them will look bad or be perm or something...that does not demand to be bought right than

romi79_2008

Quote:
I'll be the one standing across the street in the 4 inch black patent leather knee boots, a collar, and a smile!!
graucho.gif

I would join you, too but I doubt someone will choose me ,with a 2 month old nursing baby hanging in my arms
th_LMAO.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
I'll be the one standing across the street in the 4 inch black patent leather knee boots, a collar, and a smile!!
graucho.gif

Rose Romance= $105, check

Double Dazzle= $60, check

Style Warriors= $105, check

Naked Honey= $60, check

Eurostricrats= $150, check

Colour Craft= $300, check

Graphic Garden= $60, check

Trying to figure out how many blowjobs to make $900
smash.gif
: priceless .

dreamer246

Seeing everyone's wishlists scares the shit out of me. They're all so unbelievably long.
jawdrop.gif

I'll try to avoid the harsh reality (= money woes) for as long as possible by not constructing a wishlist.
whistle.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
^ ONE if you can find a rich drunk guy.

Now you're talking. Good Plan, indeed.

Ooh, I thought of one, The Sham Wow infomercial guy.

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
I would join you, too but I doubt someone will choose me ,with a 2 month old nursing baby hanging in my arms
th_LMAO.gif

The more the merrier!!
tong.gif

Quote:
Rose Romance= $105, check

Double Dazzle= $60, check

Style Warriors= $105, check

Naked Honey= $60, check

Eurostricrats= $150, check

Colour Craft= $300, check

Graphic Garden= $60, check

Trying to figure out how many blowjobs to make $900
smash.gif
: priceless .

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
^ ONE if you can find a rich drunk guy.

That's what I'm talking about!!!
winkiss.gif

Susanne

Ok... I will pass... Porcelain Pink
winks.gif

I decided to get

2 MSF

2 MES

2 blushes

3 lipglasses

1 brush

yes.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
I think I will hold off on making a list. If I try to make one now I know I'm going to end up writing everything haha!

Yah but it's so much fun
mac_haul.gif

tigress

I just purchased the Refined MSF from the Sugarsweet collection online...and I'm already excited for this collection to come out! How can I possibly use up any of the products when MAC keeps coming out with this stuff so fast?
th_dunno.gif
Not that I'm complaining of course...
th_DANCE.gif

Sabrunka

This collection= me being bankrupt.

Actually.. Now that I think of it, I'll probably buy 2-3 msfs.. Hopefully only that many, and maybe a few of the eyeshadows.. And blushes.. No lip products for me! I'm now loyal to YSL for that haha so I can save money here :p.

NeonKitty

My MSF fever is out of control. I bought four this week alone (blonde, redhead, perfect topping, and petticoat! Somebody lock up the credit cards. I have failed the moral test of temptation. At least it's MSFs and not adultery
graucho.gif
th_devil.gif

GlamQueen21

Man! This year is going to be MSF madness!! I already fell into a MSF trap already and will get all 6 of them even though this collection will cost me about over $300 while the others will be under $100 or even $60 (i.e. Style Warriors).

blinkymei

I just started with my MSF addiction because I was afraid to start and now I know whyyyy... SO FAR, i just want the 226, smooth merge and girlish romp MES because I've been on a spring-y pastel color fix recently

Monakhd

Quote:

I have come to the conclusion that MAC has made the decision that we should start powdering our ass cheeks, too, because there is no way we are to finish these MSF'S in our lifetime before they come out with more.

th_LMAO.gif
LMAO!! You are 100% on da money.