MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

romi79_2008

Everything sounds interesting...that`s the cruel part
ssad.gif

Such a torture to have to choose
nope.gif

trojanchick99

So, the good news is I've managed to skip Hello Kitty, Sugar Sweet and am planning on skipping Naked Honey. The bad news is I've bought a car. This is going to be tricky.

caramel_geek

iagree.gif
that the #130 sounds really interesting.

BUT! I think I'll spend all the money on the MSFs and blushes, and then stick with 187 and 188.
yes.gif
More money for MSFs
tong.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Now you're talking. Good Plan, indeed.

Ooh, I thought of one, The Sham Wow infomercial guy.

th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif

OMG the BEST ever! Hahahaha.

th_LMAO.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
Everything sounds interesting...that`s the cruel part
ssad.gif

Such a torture to have to choose
nope.gif

Yes, very cruel indeed.

psychotums

Okay, it has been decided. A max of $130 on Rose Romance (it's SO pretty!). But I am going to be skipping out on Style Warriors (I really only wanted half the products for the names, which I have realized is not a good way to save money) and Naked Honey. I'm not a very neutral person, so I think I can skip out on these two collections without dying. But THIS collection is going to kill me. I hate MES, I have two and I never use them, I just can't make them work for me. But MSFs however...I am so dead. DEAD! I want at least 3 (depending on swatches, I figure half won't work on my pasty skintone anyhow) and the 226, and maybe a blush or two. And some lippies...*cough* This collection combined with Euristocrats and my annual trip to MAC Pro in Vancouver AND seeing The Jonas Brothers live is going to leave me broke in the most epic way. My only hope is that my birthday is in July and everyone will love me enough to give me makeup money to pay it back on my CC. I don't think I've ever spent like I will spend this summer...which is saying something O_O

Anyone know the going rate of a kidney?
tong.gif

Seriously though ... between this collection, Double Dazzle & Euristocrats I'm either going to have to sell an organ or work the street corner.

After hours of drooling over the color story, here is my preliminary wish list:
mac_wishlist.gif

- Cheeky Bronze MSF
- Porcelain Pink MSF
- Triple Fusion MSF
- Smooth Merge MSF
- Hand-Finish MB (
graucho.gif
)
- Daft Pink MB
- Improvise MB

mac_haul.gif

drools.gif
Can't wait to see pictures and swatches!

Kenna23

I am very interested in the pinwheels and MSFs i am loving mac's new creations that they are coming out with. i wish i could see them in person. But i also wish they would repromote some of the barbie collection like FAB blush, and some of the eyeshadows.

wizzer3245

The longer i hold off making a list, the longer i feel can avoid the nightmares about how much i'm gonna spend
girl_devil.gif

mac_haul.gif

iadoremac

I guess I should be thankful that I am not an MSF whore........
My list is
Crazy Haute l/g
Oddbits e/s
Daft pink blush (love the name)
natural flare e/s
style demon blush
hand finish blush or fab-dabulous just in case hand finish is ashy

romi79_2008

All the product description sound good...the only thing I`m not getting is the mes with black es, how much black es can I use in a lifetime? i have enough blacks already. Other than that I`m not making any list till I see the products

lipglosseater

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
I'll be the one standing across the street in the 4 inch black patent leather knee boots, a collar, and a smile!!
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
WORD

And I kind of am starting to envision MAC as my pimp, cracking the whip, making me work overtime and overtime, turning tricks to pay for the MSFs. Dammit, I don't know what happened, it started with a free MAC eyeshadow consult and next thing I knew I was out on the corner snorting MSFs, scratching at my lice infested hair, thinking about MSFs, giving all my bucks to MAC, thinking about MSFs...

MY PRECIOUS

Quote:
Rose Romance= $105, check

Double Dazzle= $60, check

Style Warriors= $105, check

Naked Honey= $60, check

Eurostricrats= $150, check

Colour Craft= $300, check

Graphic Garden= $60, check

Trying to figure out how many blowjobs to make $900
smash.gif
: priceless .

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
^ ONE if you can find a rich drunk guy.

Quote:
I have come to the conclusion that MAC has made the decision that we should start powdering our ass cheeks, too, because there is no way we are to finish these MSF'S in our lifetime before they come out with more.

Hahahaha... you girls are too funny!!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
...The Sham Wow infomercial guy.

I am crying inside. That frightens me. I feel sad and alone and very cold. Very, very cold.

Krasevayadancer

In response to the comment about powdering your butt cheeks.

Well... I put powder on my chest to make it all pretty. And that takes a lot of powder
graucho.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
In response to the comment about powdering your butt cheeks.

Well... I put powder on my chest to make it all pretty. And that takes a lot of powder
graucho.gif

Shiny Dew Melons. Nice
yes.gif

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychotums
(I really only wanted half the products for the names, which I have realized is not a good way to save money)

I think that might be the only reason im gettign Tribalist lipstick from Stye Warriors
th_LMAO.gif