MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Are the MSFs unique from previous MSFs swatched?

oh i'm sure they are in their own special way. there are just so many different ones from the past that i can't keep em straight.

good news tho, they aren't all glitterbombs. they're super creamy, glowy goodness! so i guess that makes em worth it, no?

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
oh i'm sure they are in their own special way. there are just so many different ones from the past that i can't keep em straight.

good news tho, they aren't all glitterbombs. they're super creamy, glowy goodness! so i guess that makes em worth it, no?

Oh I`m in trouble......
drools.gif

panda0410

YAY!! Thanks Erine!! That glitterbomb issue was the reason I palmed off my shimpage :| Now I fell truly in LOVE with Brunette MSF, hopefully these ones will be just as nice!

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
If these MSF's are at all like the ones from BBR, my wallet is SCREWED. Majorly.

are you referring to the texture/softness? The Sugarsweet MSFs were similar to BBR, so I think it's safe to say that these upcoming ones will be the same.

Like I said in a previous post, the third (or fourth?) ingredient was swapped around and MAC obviously played with the formula. The result is a warm buttery soft MSF
choochoo.gif

blindpassion

I didn't like the MSF's from Sugarsweet, but only because I didnt like the colors.

But something about the texture of the BBR msfs, and the color degrade, was freaking amazing!

LMD84

thanks for the extra info erine!! i'm pleased that the msf's are not glitter bombs! so i will be getting 2-3 of them!

also i'm loving the sound of the glosses! i just hope the colours show up unlike the sugarsweet layered ones.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I didn't like the MSF's from Sugarsweet, but only because I didnt like the colors.

But something about the texture of the BBR msfs, and the color degrade, was freaking amazing!

The degrade was certainly a welcome change from the usual marbled ones. I'm excited about the upcoming msfs being different colors and not monochromatic.

I wish we had more details about the #130 brush. i'm dying to know moree!

Is anyone else feeling overwhelmed due to the 6 MSFs being released all at once? I think MAC should consider releasing 2-3 MSFs per season. They already did 2 for sugarsweet - perhaps 2 more for the summer season, another 2 for fall and 2 more for winter. thoughts?

AudreyNicole

I am excited to see swatches of this collection. I am most interested in the mineralize blushes (yeah like I need another blush, right?) I am not liking the square l/g tubes... I think they would be a pain to store with the round ones. This is where my OCD kicks in.
lol.gif

Kayraphat

I want one of swirly lipglasses, and the bronze-pink MSf, and 2 or 1 MEs ( one must be Fashion Patch ) ... Haven't decided about blushes ... It will take soo much time to pick.

Costs about 60 and blushes. Whoa!

Preciouspink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrao
grr i wanna see the actual colors

^ totally agree!
i come back to this thread crosing my fingers some has some pics! lol

NeonKitty

Fresh off the News that Dazzleglass is coming out in 6 days, I am absolutely dying to see swatches of the msfs. I'm having a total love affair with blonde right now. Yeah I know, that's how exciting my love life is
cry.gif