MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the lipglass is actually in a square tube like the tricolours (WTF!?) and they are marbled instead of layered. they are $14. some are cream and some are frost.

LOL. Did they just make it at the same time as the sugarsweet ones and start hiring people to swirl the l/g wand in the tube so that they'll be mixed together?
tong.gif
th_LMAO.gif

and i just having too much fun?
yes.gif
th_wink3.gif

anyhow, i can't stand the square tubes. so there is no way i'll get these
nope.gif

Quote:
the mineralize blushes are GORGEOUS!!! of course i want 3 of the 5!

me too me too! 3 blushes for me
th_DANCE.gif

do they have as much glitters as the Grand Duo ones? Cause I'm not liking those.

Quote:
there are three marbled MSF and three triple-striped (the outer two stripes are large with a skinny middle stripe).

th_DANCE.gif

what can I say more. I LOVE striped MSFs. Especially if they're as smooth as the BBR ones.
yes.gif

darkishstar

YES YES YES MAC heard my wishes for a CORAL MSF!!!
yahoo.gif

Lipstick: (All LE) $14.00USD

• Madly Creative - Pink neutral with white pearl (Frost)
  • Made with Love - Bright coral pink (Lustre)
  • Colour Crafted - Milky pink (Frost)
  • Trimming Talk - Bright fuschia (Frost)
Mineralize Skinfinish:

• Cheeky Bronze - Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl
    th_drool.gif
    th_drool.gif

• Porcelain Pink - Soft pinky coral wth gold veining (Repromote: Gold Play and A Muse)
  • Triple Fusion - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances
  • Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink
  • Warm Blend - Left: Antique gold / Center: Mahogany Bronze / Right: Copper
Mineralize Eyeshadows: (All LE)
  • Odd Bits - Mid-tone silver grey / Dusty rose with gold pearl / Dark burgundy/ Peachy bronze
  • Eccentricity - Rich gold / Light violet / Deep plum/ Rich bronze
  • Girlish Romp - Mid-tone violet / Yellow white with gold pearl / Light pastel coral / Mid-tone pink
Mineralize Blush: (All LE) $21.00USD

• Fab-dabulous - Mid-tone burnt coral with yellow gold veining
  • Daft Pink - Deep blue pink with light white gold veining
  • Improvise - Mid-tone neutral coral with light white yellow gold veining
AHHHH, and TWO coral blushes.
I'm going to die.
Well, that's my list.
Wish me luck.

rbella

I'll probably skip the mineral blushes and eyeshadows so I can get all the msf's and lippies.

I would like to buy the blushes, but I always prefer msf's to blushes anyway. The MES's never really make me happy and I'll buy any lipstick even if it is the color invisible.

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I'll probably skip the mineral blushes and eyeshadows so I can get all the msf's and lippies.

I would like to buy the blushes, but I always prefer msf's to blushes anyway. The MES's never really make me happy and I'll buy any lipstick even if it is the color invisible.

that's my plan.. i'll get all MSFs so I can use them as blush & eyeshadow. plus brush #130.
yes.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I said I should give my MES more love
winks.gif

In honour of Colour Craft I am wearing today
winks.gif

Fresh Green Mix from Electroflash with Nylon and Espresso
yes.gif

I loooove Fresh Green Mix. I wear it at least once a week
smiles.gif

Conlly

hmmm.... I have never tried a mineral eye shadow! I definitely want to try, since I LOVE all the other mineral products I have! I was hoping after reading the MSF descriptions I wouldn't want them all but.. I WANT THEM ALL lol
drools.gif

I don't know how I am going to afford this, hmmm
sneaky.gif
maybe I should be buying some lottery tickets lol

abbyquack

I am glad the l/g are $14- the $17.50 pricetag on the sugar sweet ones was just too much for these. I might even consider one, even though I'm not too hot on the square tube. Then again, with what I'm gonna end up spending on the MSFs, Min Blushes and MES, I might have to pass all the lip products!
lol.gif

MzzRach

Very keen to see what the new brush looks like.........not like I need another brush or anything.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Yes, I have a problem.

purrtykitty

What the eff is with the square packaging? There's nothing wrong with the regular packaging. They better be damn good glosses.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
What the eff is with the square packaging? There's nothing wrong with the regular packaging. They better be damn good glosses.

Agreed. I personally don't like the square package at all.

rbella

I know, I can't wait. This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it. In my pants.
graucho.gif

I just wanted to annoy neonkitty. J/K, I know you get tired of the tinkle talk, so I had to.
th_kiss.gif

gigglegirl

how will the pinwheel mes design work? will they be touching, kinda separated? LOL yes, I DO have great problems with visualizations. I need to see a picture or a drawn diagram!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty

Do the square lipglasses have less product in them vs the regular lipglass packaging. I wonder if MAC is trying to pull a fast one on us.
th_dunno.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Do the square lipglasses have less product in them vs the regular lipglass packaging. I wonder if MAC is trying to pull a fast one on us.
th_dunno.gif

dunno, but I do know it's difficult to get the gloss out of the corners
angry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I know, I can't wait. This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it. In my pants.
graucho.gif

I just wanted to annoy neonkitty. J/K, I know you get tired of the tinkle talk, so I had to.
th_kiss.gif

emot-ughh.gif
emot-nyd.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
how will the pinwheel mes design work? will they be touching, kinda separated? LOL yes, I DO have great problems with visualizations. I need to see a picture or a drawn diagram!

they're layed out in four quadrants-upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right. the colours touch just like the other MES touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
th_dunno.gif

they've got .17oz, the same as regular ones. they're the same formula as the regular lipglasses, they've just three shades marbled together. one of them (can't remember which one) was a pink camo marble.

and our book says its a sheer coverage, but i don't think they'll be as sheer as the tricolours seeing as how those weren't made of lipglass but were a new and different formula. know what i'm sayin'?