MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Corvs Queen

I have been dreaming about this collection a lot lately. I dream at night, while I'm fast asleep. I dream at day when I shouldn't. I cannot wait for this collection.

ZoZo

I wanna see this collection as soon as possible, can't wait to see swatches of every single item
wondering.gif

gigglegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
I have been dreaming about this collection a lot lately. I dream at night, while I'm fast asleep. I dream at day when I shouldn't. I cannot wait for this collection.

Is it spring fever in the air?

B/c while my dreams revolve around a different entity, I've been dreaming quite a bit of a certain someone from a band. *sigh* hottie. music running through my head all day, reliving the concert in my head at night. I feel like a school girl!!

BACK TO THE COLLECTION---
I'm excited for the mes's. I <3 e/s, they are my weakness, I'll prob get a few. Maybe a mineral blush. But I've vowed to hold off on any more msfs....only so many highlighters one needs to just "sit" there unused.

WHY do I not get the same joy from blushes and lipsticks/glosses that I get from doing my eyes all done up?

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I'm desperately wanting to see more pics of the MSFs and blushes!
blink.gif

especially if the MSF are as smooth and sexy as the sugarsweet ones
graucho.gif

if i really went mad and wanted all the MSF it will set me back NZD$312 yiiiiiiiikesssssssss! one, just one. better start saving now........

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
and ye shall have!
yes.gif

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
yay for smooth MSFs!!!
yahoo.gif

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

LMD84

i'm reserving my excited-ness until i see piccies for this collection! i think i'll end up buying a fair few items but really nice to see proper piccies!
smiles.gif

blinkymei

the promos are gorgeous! I'm sOOooo excited about this collection, so much so that I'm gonna (TRY so hard) to skip both rose romance and style warriors collections to splurge and go crazy on this one, let the MSF madness begin

blinkymei

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
The Lipglass looks skippable.. like a Tricolour Lipglass gone bad .. but the promo images.. wow!
drools.gif

I agree, I'm not feeling the lipglass

michthr

ahhhh! more pics please!!!!!! omg if i see the MSF'S i might die! im soooo excited for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
The Lipglass looks skippable.. like a Tricolour Lipglass gone bad .. but the promo images.. wow!
drools.gif

iagree.gif
Good for my Wallet, I'll skip the Lipglasses.

But
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
about the Promo Pictures. They are awesome!!!

petitetamtam

You got me I was soo excited ...looking to see products....
ssad.gif
well not yet!!! can´t wait even though I hope I won´t like the collection.... I need one to skip

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by petitetamtam
You got me I was soo excited ...looking to see products....
ssad.gif
well not yet!!! can´t wait even though I hope I won´t like the collection.... I need one to skip

You're hoping to skip this collection?!
nope.gif