MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

chocolategoddes

If I were to buy only one MSF, I think it'd be Cheeky Bronze.

Now bring on the MB and brush pics, baby! I need to know how much I need to save up in advanced.
tong.gif

tigress

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup

colourcraftmsfs.jpg

Thank you thank you thank you for the pics!!!!

Did anyone else pee their pants a little when they saw them? haha
th_LMAO.gif

Nzsallyb

to be honest, i have no intrest in the striped MSF, and only sunny by nature maybe (will have to see it in person). at the moment i only want porcelain pink, but i am excited for the MES! my word of mouth MES is nearly all gone!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
If I were to buy only one MSF, I think it'd be Cheeky Bronze.

Now bring on the MB and brush pics, baby! I need to know how much I need to save up in advanced.
tong.gif

iagree.gif

Now I think the striped MSFs look kind of weird actually. Definitely prefer the look of the BBR MSFs.
blink.gif

Waiting for pics of the MBs, brushes, and lippies. Hopefully those will be more gorgeous than these letdown MSFs. *fingers crossed*

shadowaddict

Porcelain Pink looks so pretty. I'm wondering if I can use it as blush on my lighter than NC15 skin? I don't like my blush to be too bright as I'm still getting use to wearing it.

caramel_geek

I'm skipping the MSFs
yes.gif
I WAS planning to get Smooth Merge and Triple Fusion, but after the pic and swatches....nope. Looks too glittery. I'll just stay loyal to my Blonde and Redhead (my only 2 MSFs)
greengrin.gif

As for the MBs...I'm excited to see swatches and pics of those. Really hope that they won't be as dissapointting as the MSFs.
smiles.gif

Kalico

Maybe I'll just get a back-up of my PP.

Nah... I'll also get Cheeky Bronze, Triple Fusion and Smooth Merge.
smiles.gif
Maybe.

I also am disappointed with MBs. But if one of these has as great color payoff and lasting power as Merrily I may buy it.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigress
Thank you thank you thank you for the pics!!!!

Did anyone else pee their pants a little when they saw them? haha
th_LMAO.gif

nope.gif
ssad.gif

blindpassion

Im confused about people saying the degrade msfs look too glittery compared to blonde redhead and brunette!? to me they look exactly the same as the first photos of the BBR msfs...

tigress

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
nope.gif
ssad.gif

awww really? why not?

after all the waiting for photos on this thread, it was kind of a relief to finally get a better idea of what the products will look like! although from the pictures i only really want to get Triple Fusion and Cheeky Bronze, i'm still excited to see the rest of the collection.
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageAqua
I believe that the shape will be similar to the #129 but with synthetic bristles as well so naturally #130 makes sense.

Does make sense!
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
to be honest, i have no intrest in the striped MSF, and only sunny by nature maybe (will have to see it in person). at the moment i only want porcelain pink, but i am excited for the MES! my word of mouth MES is nearly all gone!

I am on the opposit!
winks.gif
Just interested in the striped MSFs.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Im confused about people saying the degrade msfs look too glittery compared to blonde redhead and brunette!? to me they look exactly the same as the first photos of the BBR msfs...

th_hug.gif
iagree.gif
smiles.gif

blindpassion

Just to compare: like I said above, I know everyones saying that these look way more glittery then the BBR msfs... but take a look at my Redhead MSF compared to one of the lovely pictures hosted by iheartmakeup... I dont see a diff guys :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
cc3.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigress
awww really? why not?

after all the waiting for photos on this thread, it was kind of a relief to finally get a better idea of what the products will look like! although from the pictures i only really want to get Triple Fusion and Cheeky Bronze, i'm still excited to see the rest of the collection.
smiles.gif

They just were not as amazing as I would have hoped since there was going to be so many...I would have preferred a repromote of some of the past greats versus these ....I think maybe I might want one if that and I love MSF's these just are not appealing to me at all. However, My wallet is doing the happy dance
th_DANCE.gif

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I agree with Blindpassion!
yes.gif

I agree with Blindpassion as well. These look just like the striped BBR. Maybe because the stripes are bigger, they falsely appear glittery. That won't stop me, I'll be purchasing all except for Porcelain Pink, a couple of the shadows and lippies. Not sure about the blushes yet.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
They just were not as amazing as I would have hoped since there was going to be so many...I would have preferred a repromote of some of the past greats versus these ....I think maybe I might want one if that and I love MSF's these just are not appealing to me at all. However, My wallet is doing the happy dance
th_DANCE.gif

iagree.gif

I got into MAC pretty late, and I would be grateful if MAC repromotes some of the awesome previous MSFs.
sneaky.gif
Lightscapade, for instance, is one that I would love to have.
sigh.gif

romi79_2008

I think at this point it will all be about enabling since I can`t see them in reality I count on you ladies to find the truth about their smoothness or glittery pay off.I`m interested in cheeky bronze( but if it is similar with petitcoat- glittery speaking i`ll pass) and smooth merge but somehow more attracted by sunny by nature because it seems so smooth even though it looks a little to dark for my nc 20 complexion