MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

FemmeFatale

Are they re- releasing Child's Vanity? WOW! I loveeee that color!
IF not I must search for it, I forgot how much i loved that color!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
drinkup.gif

These two MSFs never made it to our MAC counters and store. I only know of the MAC counter at DFS recently so last year, I didn't check if they were available there.

th_kiss.gif

Aww that's a pity. I really want to check out So Ceylon.
cutey.gif

Elusive21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
MAC collections are so varied and interesting in how they are presented.. but then that also raises the question.. how much is too much? MAC released nearly 35 different collections in 2008 (and that's not including Bag collections!). will it eventually be a case of quantity/quality? although that might be a subject for a different thread.

I can understand that. As a newbie MAC addict I am actually THRILLED that every month a new collection (or 2) are released because it lets me get introduced to products that I would've never even thought of getting (such as shadesticks during the sugarsweet collection). However if I already had a nice makeup collection and been familiar with MAC for many years I think I would be slightly annoyed at the number of new collections in a year, especially if many of the item were repromotes or could be easily duped or weren't anything special. I'll take quality over quantity any day, but maybe that's just me
th_dunno.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Yeah...I'm less and less excited for this collection...

The most thing I am excited about here is the new brush 130
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
^^^

I'm with you Susanne. And the MB.
greengrin.gif

And I have a good feeling that the 130 is going to be like one of Koren's brushes

thmbup.gif

nadiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive21
I can understand that. As a newbie MAC addict I am actually THRILLED that every month a new collection (or 2) are released because it lets me get introduced to products that I would've never even thought of getting (such as shadesticks during the sugarsweet collection). However if I already had a nice makeup collection and been familiar with MAC for many years I think I would be slightly annoyed at the number of new collections in a year, especially if many of the item were repromotes or could be easily duped or weren't anything special. I'll take quality over quantity any day, but maybe that's just me
th_dunno.gif

I don't mind the repromotes (and love it when they re-release great LE products). The main thing that annoys me is that so many products are being discontinued from the permanent line and several of them have re-appeared as LE products. Is it because some permanent products get less attention than LE ones? Some of MAC's best products are buried away at the back of the store where noone notices them. Maybe they should have a displayer for "products of the month" or whatever out the front of the store so those items get the love they deserve.

Susanne

I am so glad we got news about the new e/s with Love That Look in August! Now I can pass all the MES
th_DANCE.gif

BTW, pics of the new brush, anyone?
winks.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i wish we had pics of the new brush! i am dying to see what it looks like! and possible cost too!

I agree. I'm also ready for this collection so I can play with the MSFs!!
tong.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I am so glad we got news about the new e/s with Love That Look in August! Now I can pass all the MES
th_DANCE.gif

BTW, pics of the new brush, anyone?
winks.gif

And the blushes? Aren't there blushes or did I make that up?

GlamQueen21

For this collection, I'm most excited about the 130 brush and the 226 brush since I'm now starting a brush collection. The only MSFs that's caught my eye is Smooth Merge and Triple Fusion. Also, Porcelin Pink has my attention too. I'm unsure about Warm Blend, Sunny By Nature and Cheeky Bronze.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
And the blushes? Aren't there blushes or did I make that up?

Yes, but I will skip them, saving for fall
winks.gif

I still have a few from Sonic Chic last year which I really like. I did not like the ones with Grand Duos.

ladyfabolous231

how come there havent been any photo's released of the blushes? so far ive only seen improvise and fad-dabulous. where are the other 4? Thats what im really waiting to see