MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

dreamer246

I am still loving Fashion Patch!
yes.gif
I think I will pick it up.
yahoo.gif

The 2 blushes (Fadabulous and Improvise) look kinda similar to me.
th_dunno.gif
More money saved if I skipped them.
winks.gif

Susanne

Team 2
winks.gif
2 items from Colour Craft, 2 from Graphic Garden, 2 from Euristocrats. Pass on Naked Honey.

So I will save lots of money for the fall collections!

iheartmakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Not sure if this link has been posted yet....

too much blush: MAC colour craft MSF pictures & swatches

ooh hehe that's my new blog!

I know I keep saying but the blushes from this collection just sound so great (and varied too!) there's never really been a coral MB before so I'm so glad there will be some this time
greengrin.gif

I'm really liking triple fusion MSF as a highlight at the moment too, glowy goodness!

Susanne I love your logic!
greengrin.gif

FemmeFatale

My excitement for this collection is growing a bit. I am on team 2 as well Susanne, but in a different way. Team 2 as in 2 MSFS and 2 Blushes. I will be skipping Erisocrats!

annikay

I'm on Team 2 as well - 2 blushes! Yes folks, I have decided. I'll be getting Hand-Finish and Daft Pink, shimmeryglittery or not, I neeeeed the colours!
yes.gif
(I am a little disappointed that the blushes look like MSFs, what's up with that? If I wanted an MSF I'd buy an MSF, lol)
tong.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Jenn, when will you give us news about the CoC follower? Fall quads? Just say when? *please*
th_hug.gif

Hopefully quite soon.
smiles.gif

NeonKitty

I'm going to have to be a member of team 3, that's as small as I can narrow down my list for this collection and NH. I'll make up for it tho, as I don't want a thing from GG or Euristocrats.

wizzer3245

I don't want anything from Euristocrats or Graphic Gardens so that's fine.
I don't want to skip the things i like in this collection, because who says i'll like other upcoming collections.
But anywho, i still won't be breaking the bank with this collection it's not as special as i thought it was going to be
ssad.gif

blindpassion

Im starting to re think this collection.

I have so much MAC already, and I dont even make a dent in it even though I do atleast 5 freelancing appointments a week.

This will definitely be one of those collections where I can only decide in person.

stv578

I'm down to Cheeky bronze! That is all I really want from this collection.

The pics from Temptalia show a l/s called Pinker Sand? That's not part of Colour Craft, is it? Whatever it's from, that'll be mine!

LMD84

now i've looked at piccies on iheartmakeup's blog (thansk soooo much btw!
smiles.gif
) i have now decided that i want smoothe merge and cheeky bronze msf's. however i will not be buying from graphic garden, euristocrats or naked honey
smiles.gif

i'm also thinking i want the ecectic edge gloss (even though the square tube will annoy me!

alka1

Well, like so many others i've cut down my list considerably.. I was planning on getting all six, but now I will only be getting one msf and two mineralize blushes. And the face brush of course!

I am far more excited about the new Bobbi Brown Illuminating bronzers - especially the pink coral bronze
drools.gif
I love their promo picture:

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Im starting to re think this collection.

I have so much MAC already, and I dont even make a dent in it even though I do atleast 5 freelancing appointments a week.

This will definitely be one of those collections where I can only decide in person.

th_dunno.gif

i am thinking the same as you. i have many MSF, i may completely skip this collection

miss_primer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
Well, like so many others i've cut down my list considerably.. I was planning on getting all six, but now I will only be getting one msf and two mineralize blushes. And the face brush of course!

I am far more excited about the new Bobbi Brown Illuminating bronzers - especially the pink coral bronze
drools.gif
I love their promo picture:

I saw the new promo pics for the Bobbi Brown bronzers too. I am interested in the one called Antigua and the one called Maui.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
I saw the new promo pics for the Bobbi Brown bronzers too. I am interested in the one called Antigua and the one called Maui.

I really want Maui! it's the pink coral bronze I mentioned in the other post
smiles.gif
Bali brown looks gorgeous as well

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I'm down to Cheeky bronze! That is all I really want from this collection.

The pics from Temptalia show a l/s called Pinker Sand? That's not part of Colour Craft, is it? Whatever it's from, that'll be mine!

sorry folks, got some bad news.
ssad.gif

pinker sand is fast thrill
black tinted lip is vanity's child

both past colours from electro flash.