MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
Here's a swatch of Cheeky Bronze. I put a couple in the swatch forum. As you can see it bronzey, but pink. I put it on a coworker today and she's very fair with blonde hair and it was gorgeous on her. Now she can't wait for the collection.

Oooh, Ahhh. That reminds me of Margin which I love.

So excited for this collection.

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
You're right, I almost forgot about the sale. I think I need to go rob a bank lol. Or maybe sell a kidney. These collections are killing me.

When I first heard about colour craft, I was so excited because I loved the past mineralize e/s and I love msfs and I just NEED every blush mac comes out with (even though I know I don't REALY need them all- I just WANT THEM BAD!!!!!) But in the beginning of the threads and in other forums people stopped being as excited about them, saying the collection wasn't as good as they thought it would be and I was wondering why and then thinking oh good, maybe I won't be so broke then. I finally decided to check the swatch thread and I THINK IM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!! From the pictures I'm not really crazy bout the lippies so I think I'll pass them, unless I see irl and like one then I'll b2m. The l/gs look like same packaging from SS collection and those weren't pigmented at all, although the packaging and colors were gorgeous, so I'll be passing those too. But I WANT ALL MSFs, MES, and blushes. I NEED HELP! Ladies I think we need an intervention!

You and i are on the same track lol ... i am in love with msf's and mineral blushes ... Even i am not too keen on the lipsticks but i surely want the violet lipglass for lavender whip and fashion mews (my new found loves , they need a sister hahahahaa )

I think we both should partner up and rob a bank , fifty fifty how does that sound hahhahaha....

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab
i loved the sonic chic blushes too and i love dollymix as well ...

which other sheertone blushes do u like ?

I am NC25 so we are similar ...

I love DOLLYMIX....(Its my love after springsheen ).

I am NC 25 in winter and I love Springsheen, Pink Swoon, Style, Sunbasque, Flirt & Tease and Peachykeen from the perm line!

My fave LE blushes are X-Rocks, Blooming, Starked Naked, Tippy, Fun & Games and now On A Mission
yes.gif

My fave finishes are Sheertone Shimmer and BPB
love.gif

Face2Mac

I agree with BPB. The sheen without shimmer is gorgeous. But you know I only have one, Joyous. I should correct that.

My fast becoming favorites is matte with MSF on top.

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab
You and i are on the same track lol ... i am in love with msf's and mineral blushes ... Even i am not too keen on the lipsticks but i surely want the violet lipglass for lavender whip and fashion mews (my new found loves , they need a sister hahahahaa )

I think we both should partner up and rob a bank , fifty fifty how does that sound hahhahaha....

50/50 is fine with me lolol. I'll get the face masks ready, or would you rather we just put a stocking on our face
yes.gif
I agree fashion mews is becoming a fave of mine. I know......how's about we wear the face masks- this way we could rock fashion mews
th_LMAO.gif
and still look cute robbin the bank!

It's not the usual lip color I normally go for, but when the MA made me try it on, I loved it. Mine needs a sister too lol, but I tend to lean more towards glosses that are pigmented. When this collection comes out, of course I'm still going to check them all out, but if they're anything like the ones from the sugarsweet collection, I'm gonna pass. I was thinking maybe via veneto from euristocrats II would be a good match for fashion mews. I guess I'll see when it comes out.

choochoo.gif
28 more days until Colour Craft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
choochoo.gif

yahoo.gif
I CAN'T WAIT
yahoo.gif

andreacvbb

i am still so exited about this collection...
and that we dont have seen all the blushes is killing me but that is what it make it even more exited...
when did we had that the last time???
winkiss.gif

i want still all the msf's expet for the redhead substitute
the 226 and the 130...
and i am trying only to buy 2 or 3 blushes...
i am skipping the mes because i prefer some regular e/s from LTL...
so yeah..this will be an expensive collection....more than BBR and Heatherette....
SOS.gif
need more moneyyyy...

trulynicole

I am excited for this collection :)
WHOOT! I don't own any MSF's or MB's and want like all of them but i can't afford that xD

maybe like 2 MSF's for me and one MB *sigh* $$$$$$$$$

andreacvbb

sorry....
but i have to mention it...

i am in love with cheeky bronze...need that one...
so thank u kyoto for ur pics...u enabled me..(but thats not too difficult)
yahoo.gif

kyoto

Quote:
You're right, I almost forgot about the sale. I think I need to go rob a bank lol. Or maybe sell a kidney. These collections are killing me.

When I first heard about colour craft, I was so excited because I loved the past mineralize e/s and I love msfs and I just NEED every blush mac comes out with (even though I know I don't REALY need them all- I just WANT THEM BAD!!!!!) But in the beginning of the threads and in other forums people stopped being as excited about them, saying the collection wasn't as good as they thought it would be and I was wondering why and then thinking oh good, maybe I won't be so broke then. I finally decided to check the swatch thread and I THINK IM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!! From the pictures I'm not really crazy bout the lippies so I think I'll pass them, unless I see irl and like one then I'll b2m. The l/gs look like same packaging from SS collection and those weren't pigmented at all, although the packaging and colors were gorgeous, so I'll be passing those too. But I WANT ALL MSFs, MES, and blushes. I NEED HELP! Ladies I think we need an intervention!

Girl, I'm with you! Not sure why all the lack of interest, but I'm still excited.

iShadow

Quote:
I don't get the lack of interest either. I think the collection's gonna be HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lack of interest=Lack of funding. If I don't get myself so hyped up about a collection, it's easier not to buy. :s

SMMY

My lack of interest is due to over-msf-ication. I think if you're relatively new to MAC or haven't compulsively collected a bunch of msfs already
blush-anim-cl.gif
, then it's probably more exciting. Too much of this collection looks like things I already have (existing msfs), things I'm not interested in (I prefer BPB over MB any day) or things I just don't think I'll use (MSEs). I'm saving up for fall, so this is an easy pass for me.

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
My lack of interest=Lack of funding. If I don't get myself so hyped up about a collection, it's easier not to buy. :s

It's pretty hard NOT getting hyped up about a collection when you're on these threads
th_LMAO.gif
I think I would have saved a TON of money had it not been for those enablers
angry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
My lack of interest is due to over-msf-ication. I think if you're relatively new to MAC or haven't compulsively collected a bunch of msfs already
blush-anim-cl.gif
, then it's probably more exciting. Too much of this collection looks like things I already have (existing msfs), things I'm not interested in (I prefer BPB over MB any day) or things I just don't think I'll use (MSEs). I'm saving up for fall, so this is an easy pass for me.

I hadn't owned msfs until BBR so I'm just starting my collection of msfs and I love MB. I can't say which I prefer more, MB or BPB. BPB aren't as shimmery so I usually use them when I have shimmery e/s on. I don't like using shimmer e/s and blushes that are shimmery together. I don't wanna look like a disco ball lol. I love mineralize blushes because I feel the shimmer gives a glow (although sometimes I do wish some of them didn't have as much glitter). But I'm just a blush freak lol. I'll take them any way I could get them!

I'm really hoping I don't like everything irl. That would save me a ton of money. I can't wait to see pics of the blushes!!!!!

Rinstar

Personally I can't wait for this, but I also just started my MSF collection with BBR. But I use them constantly now and they are the best thing for making me look awake when I'm tired.
Plus I dropped my Redhead and tried to repair it and it just has never been the same, so I wouldn't mind getting an MSF that resembled it!!!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
^^ I think Redhead is awesome! I don't know if there'll be another MSF that can resemble/rival it.
cutey.gif

BRUNETTE!!!
winkiss.gif

kiss

I am excited about this collection, but I am only interested in very few items like Style Demon which I am hoping is very red.

If you want to save money, do not come to these color collection threads. Period.

miss_primer

I am only interested in 2 msfs (Cheeky Bronze and Porcelain Pink). I may pick up one of the blushes. I really want Cheeky Bronze. If I skip everything else in this collection, I will be getting this msf. The stripe ones just dont do it for me. I hate to say it....but they are kind of ugly.