MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Kayraphat

The upcoming array of M.A.C. collections are
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
Including this one.

Rinstar

With the new info about the fall collections, I had better take it easy in July!! LOL.
But I still am getting 3 MSFs, Eccentricity, and the 130.

miss sha

I had a dream about this collection! I was in some random store (I think it was the supermarket!) and they had this aisle of makeup. Everything was just kinda thrown around, but I was digging through the piles for items from this collection! I was getting pissed because I'd remembered seeing Triple Fusion but I couldn't find it again.
lol.gif

I glanced through the info on the fall collections and I'm pretty sure I'll be passing on most of them. Good thing, because between this collection, Love That Look, and Euroistocrats II (I swear that someday I'll spell this right) my bank account is going to be hurting baaaaad.

Face2Mac

I can't even make a list because it would be like a car wreck; you want to see the damage but it's too painful.

booboo39

The 130 brush is a must for me. I do have 3 of the Enkore duo fibre (blusher?) brushes and am quite happy with them. I am not sure that I would say the bristles are flimsy, but almost flimsy which is acceptable to me as it is hard to overdo with these brushes. A little wide and somewhat paddle shaped, though for those with smaller cheek bone areas it can be tricky but again you quickly learn how to maneuver it . It takes some maneuvering but works quite well for anything mineral related. I even use it for bronzers also. You can't beat the price!!

LMD84

hhhmmm... i think i will have to cut down my list because of all the news of all these new collections! damn it! i think i'll have to stick to just the one msf again
ssad.gif

cupcake123

I have brunette msf and missed out on blonde and redhead so I'm getting either smooth merge or triple fusion to make up. Also the 226 brush which I missed out last time and everyone raves about.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I can't even make a list because it would be like a car wreck; you want to see the damage but it's too painful.

tong.gif
nope.gif
lol.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hhhmmm... i think i will have to cut down my list because of all the news of all these new collections! damn it! i think i'll have to stick to just the one msf again
ssad.gif

Yep, I'm feeling the same way. I'm back down to Cheeky Bronze. Or I may skip the Graphic Garden palette and get Sunny By Nature. Either way, somethings gotta go!

caramel_geek

With Love That Look and Make-up Art Cosmetics coming up, I might have to cut down here.
ssad.gif

Limiting myself to only 2 blushes and #130. That's it. And I'm skipping Graphic Garden and Naked Honey.
weeping.gif

BaDKiTTy69

im skipping everything... cause mac is just killing me with all the collections... i think i will like the fall collection better then this one...

miss sha

I feel like I'm the only one with zero interest in the fall collections.
lol.gif
Good thing though, all these summer collections are going to drain me to death.

SmokeSignal16

I will wait and see more swatches and pictures before I make any final decisions here, I love MSF's and all but since the fall collections look super yummy I am probably going to cut back in the summer end of things. But I will wait till Erine comes back from update and go from there lol damn I wish I was out of college and had a real job to afford this stuff like I want!

Sophia84

I think I'm gonna skip Buckwheat e/s so I can get in 2 months the Natural Flare quad!! More warm shades instead of one!!! LOL