MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luana_sB
Hi Beautiful People!
I'm new here.. just want know if there is any swatches of the blushes?
th_confused_new.gif

newhere.gif
mac_addict.gif

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Not yet, I guess. If there are some check out this thread

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f217/m...l-09-a-135283/

FemmeFatale

I am going to be skipping alot of this collection now with all the new collections coming out. I will get 1 MSF (porcelain pink) and 1 MB (possibly daft pink) and prob the brush.

too much to take in...

glowingface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
I think I'm gonna skip Buckwheat e/s so I can get in 2 months the Natural Flare quad!! More warm shades instead of one!!! LOL

is there a quad by that name?? i didnt see...if buckwheat is in that quad..u gve a real cool news...
smiles.gif

thank you

NeonKitty

Well I'm actually going to be spending more on this collection than I thought because none of the intel about the fall collections appeal to me, odd.

Did I hear this collection release date has been moved up? Or did I just completely imagine that?

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Well I'm actually going to be spending more on this collection than I thought because none of the intel about the fall collections appeal to me, odd.

Did I hear this collection release date has been moved up? Or did I just completely imagine that?

It was moved up in Singapore I believe. You didn't imagine it, but it wasn't the U.S.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty

yeah somebody mentioned it may come out in july in the uk - somebody was talking to a ma who mentioned it i think. but nothing has been confirmed!

i hope this collection comes out next month for us because i'm skipping naked honey completely and can't wait for the new brush!

MzzRach

JUST realized that the #130 brush with this collection is a duo fibre brush! I may have to have that, to keep my 187 & 188 brushes company.

lol.gif

Sashan

The collection date release has been moved up for New Zealand too, it's now July 13th instead of August.

Not sure about the US release date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
It was moved up in Singapore I believe. You didn't imagine it, but it wasn't the U.S.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto

It's moved up in Singapore?!
shockt.gif
Woah, that's good news for me I suppose! I want to see those blushes already, still no news of them.
nonono.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
It's moved up in Singapore?!
shockt.gif
Woah, that's good news for me I suppose! I want to see those blushes already, still no news of them.
nonono.gif

It's moved up?!
shockt.gif
Does that mean it might be moved up in Malaysia as well
graucho.gif
yahoo.gif

Gotta go ask my MA...
greengrin.gif

Luana_sB

Think I will get the Assemblage MES, Fab-dabulous blush and maybe Smoth Merge MSF or another blush.. not sure yet.. dying to see blush swatches!
mac_haul.gif

damsel

since this appears to be the next new collection i need to prepare my list. so far i'll most certainly be getting the msf in sunny by nature, cheek bronze, porcelain pink & warm blend. i'm not too sure about the other two... but i'll prob get them. i have every msf launched since my mac obsession began.

i'm for sure getting the new brush, 130. it looks fantastic. i'm interested to see what the blushes look like. i love mineralized blushes, i had to pass on most of the ones from grand duos though as they were just too shimmery
ssad.gif

as far the e/s, l/g & l/s i have to see them in person to better get an idea of their textures and colors. i'm having a really hard time deciding.

miss sha

Okay! I'm pretty sure this will be my final list.

Pretty Pattern l/g
Crazy Haute l/g
Nice MixUp l/g
Funky Fusion l/g
Miss Marble l/g

Cheeky Bronze MSF
Triple Fusion MSF
Smooth Merge MSF

I'm finally going to just pass on the MES. The mineralized blushes I'll have to revisit, since there aren't any swatches yet.

NeonKitty

Having just seen the promo images for Makeup Art Cosmetics (look like scenes from a horror flick)
sick.gif
and Style Black (emo/goth looking, blech)
crybaby.gif
I'm totally turned off of the fall collections except for love that look, no offense to those who are excited for these collections. They are just really the antithesis of my sense of style, or lack thereof.

With that said, colour craft is looking better and better! My list:

Made with love l/s
Triple fusion msf
Cheeky Bronze msf
Porcelain Pink msf

I will definitely pick up a couple/few blushes, but I need to see them swatched first before I can say what I want.

miss sha

^^ Hi new best friend
lol.gif

I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm definitely going to have to fight some people off for those MSFs. Gonna have to get my credit card warmed up and ready the moment these suckers go live!

NeonKitty

I really love the look of warm blend, but wtf am I going to do with it? Glitter bomb contour?
lol.gif

I have to stock up on these msfs, since I need them to last me clear into the new year, judging by the fall collections. Seriously, I'm as much into black lippies as I am into neon accessories and skinny leg jeans. 1980s: BTDT, not ever going back.

My husband saw the promo images for makeup cosmetics and said "WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" He thought I was looking at some underground horror pic site lol.... The one with the chick drowning in green goo, exactly how is that going to attract me to your product? I'm not 14 and emo. I'm taking this to mean I have officially become an old lady
th_DANCE.gif

Face2Mac

Do we know the prices of the MSF AND MB's. forgive me, if it was said. Trying to get a handle of how much 6 MSF's will cost and like 3 MB'S.

the 130, of course.

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Do we know the prices of the MSF AND MB's. forgive me, if it was said. Trying to get a handle of how much 6 MSF's will cost and like 3 MB'S.

the 130, of course.

I think they are the same price that they usually are, ie: same as the ones in the perm line. Price increases don't take effect till sometime in August. Not sure what the US prices are, but in Canada its $32.50 for msf and $27 for mb