MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Face2Mac

FAD-DABULOUS

it looks like a small MSF because of the veining, Sonic Chic didn't have that.

I don't know anything about the Fall collections (I refuse to think about them) except there are quads have my name (Keba) written all over them, that's it.

But this collection
thud.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I really want that raspberry strip in Smooth Merge on it's own
th_drool.gif

true.gif
Can anyone call MAC?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
that's the main reason why i am getting smooth merge! the raspberry strip! looks super duper pretty!
smiles.gif

true.gif
Don't tell anyone.

capmorlovesmac

Love Thing Mineralize Blush is a beautiful raspberry color.
th_wink3.gif

No need for Smooth Merge here.
winkiss.gif

But I will take a close look at those blushes.
drools.gif

Face2Mac

I wonder if Fad-dabulous will swatch like Stark Naked or Afterdusk. I see the plummy with gold flecks veining.

sigh.gif
I think I have a crush.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Love Thing Mineralize Blush is a beautiful raspberry color.
th_wink3.gif

iagree.gif
I really like it! But I think the stripe from Smooth Merge is different. We will see!

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I wonder if Fad-dabulous will swatch like Stark Naked or Afterdusk. I see the plummy with gold flecks veining.

sigh.gif
I think I have a crush.

Someone better get on that, because now I need to know! I loooove Afterdusk!

Also, is Porcelain Pink nessesary for the pale girl? I think I want to switch for Fad-dabulous instead! Hmmm

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Someone better get on that, because now I need to know! I loooove Afterdusk!

me, too. It is one of my favorite blushes because like I have said many, many times, there are no two smoother blushes than Afterdusk and Other Worldly. nothing has compared not even BPB's. They are like buttah.

NeonKitty

Why is it so hard to get swatches of the blushes? I want to come up with a preliminary list but if there isn't even a single swatch
ssad.gif

NeonKitty

Even though triple fusion swatches almost identically to redhead, I still want it because of the gold-ish stripes. I would love to have New Vegas, but can't justify paying way above retail for it, maybe the gold in triple fusion will satisfy my lemmings.

Winthrop44

I'd love to see swatches of fad-dabulous and improvise. They both look pretty to me so far. I really don't want to buy any of the MES because I never reach for the few I have but the colors in Eccentricity are just so up my alley I doubt I'll be able to resist that one. Damn!

abbyquack

Does anyone know how much the 130 will cost? I searched and didn't find any info on it, but I'm thinking $42 like the 187?

Also, I love that pic above of cheeky bronze, but I'm afraid not all of them will have that amazing veining and will thus look too much like light flush.
ssad.gif

miss_primer

I dont know if i am still going to get anything from this collection since we have information about the fall collections. I have at least 6 msf and barely use them. These sort of look like other msfs in the swatches. I am more excited for the quads coming out in August with the Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection. Does anyone else feel this way?

Winthrop44

^^ Yeah, I hardly ever use the MSFs I have either. The only one I really love is So Ceylon. So I may not get any this time around. I'm definitely more excited for the quads in the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I'd love to see swatches of fad-dabulous and improvise. They both look pretty to me so far. I really don't want to buy any of the MES because I never reach for the few I have but the colors in Eccentricity are just so up my alley I doubt I'll be able to resist that one. Damn!

Me too! I vowed not to get any because of the design, but I am really tempted by the colours in this!

iShadow

Grr, I'm so on the fence about that silly brush. I really don't like my 129, and would love something new... but I don't think I can deal with a pricetag of $42. Maybe I can run over to the MOA tomorrow, I have the 226 preordered at the Nordies counter, maybe I can bug them about the brush and the price. :]